ideas

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

ideas

Postby JOEYBAR2004 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:25 pm

man i wish it was cheaper like 15 dollors or 10 or even better 5 and for the beging i under stand why it would be 20 dollors but maby later they could lower the price. later if it comes to steam when it dose they could make it like a dollor or free for the fist week or so i think that would be good or if not they could put it on a good sale on like the summer sale or the next winter sale. also another idea when it comes on to steam they could lower the pricesfor the game. [/color]also it would be awsome to have a ice slime and biome and maby some more character upgrades and maby some gun upgrades like being able to get large slimes and they could also make a better jet pack space and add some more farm exstentions and make some pens bigger i would also love to see alot more slimes like a ice slime a dimond slime even rarer than the gold slime ports sell for 600 base but after it poops once it disapers and maby they could make it so there are baby slimes that might make the game too easy but just an idea i also think when the game is fully out (like not in beta or alfa) they could add multi player and for the character upgrads they could make it so that you have more inventory space. i would love if you took some of my ideas and put it in the game thanks.
JOEYBAR2004
Plort

Re: ideas

Postby ADcrafter » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Well, first, try to fix the english errors...

But, about the price, i'm totally with'ya. This game is more of a game that should cost 10 to 15 bucks, not 20.
money is the barrier of dreams.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby TurnipKnight » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:31 pm

Ya, I think a lot of people might be waiting for a Steam sale. But who knows, could be worth it later. Just not now.
Siht gnivarc rof erom seifirret uoy, tub ti si ruoy deerg taht edam em os.
TurnipKnight
Rancher

Postby marcvermette » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:35 am

JOEYBAR2004 wrote:man i wish it was cheaper like 15 dollors or 10 or even better 5 and for the beging i under stand why it would be 20 dollors but maby later they could lower the price. later if it comes to steam when it dose they could make it like a dollor or free for the fist week or so i think that would be good or if not they could put it on a good sale on like the summer sale or the next winter sale. also another idea when it comes on to steam they could lower the pricesfor the game. [/color]also it would be awsome to have a ice slime and biome and maby some more character upgrades and maby some gun upgrades like being able to get large slimes and they could also make a better jet pack space and add some more farm exstentions and make some pens bigger i would also love to see alot more slimes like a ice slime a dimond slime even rarer than the gold slime ports sell for 600 base but after it poops once it disapers and maby they could make it so there are baby slimes that might make the game too easy but just an idea i also think when the game is fully out (like not in beta or alfa) they could add multi player and for the character upgrads they could make it so that you have more inventory space. i would love if you took some of my ideas and put it in the game thanks.

$10 sounds much more appropriate
[the treefox waits silently for her return, but knows in its heart she is gone.]
marcvermette
Rancher

Postby ADcrafter » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:46 am

Yes. that was my expectation. You can only imagine my surprise.
money is the barrier of dreams.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby JOEYBAR2004 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 pm

lol sorry for spelling error
JOEYBAR2004
Plort

Postby StormCmmdr » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Lol this thread was for ideas, not complaints about the price XD. even though I agree that $20 is a bit much for it atm, I feel like this game will really take off later. now for some ideas. I do love the idea of more slimes, and as the market has so many slots, I can tell that more slimes or at least more plorts will be a thing. Also, maybe being able to request stuff for your farm would be cool too, making it a larger more group or friend orientated thing. I understand it is early access and as such there isn't yet a whole lot to keep those people busy who, like me, acquired all the slimes and plorts we could get so quickly. to fix this or make this game a lil more in depth or to keep us entertained for a longer period, there needs to be like minigames or even more enemy type slimes to make it more difficult. saying that, I really do like the idea of the tars, and how to defeat them. as that one guy said(JOEYBAR2004 ) a few upgrades to the gun would be cool. like maybe we could keep a few tars as pets, or make a zoo instead of a farm... though the farm is a zoo kinda XD. on the upgrades to the vacuum, maybe a net? that would restrain a tar or problem slime so we could collect things around it? or again as JOEYBAR2004 said, a bigger nozzle so we could acquire largos from the field... one thing that annoyed me just a lil, was that I couldn't hold two slots of the same thing... like I would love to carry much more water, or be able to fill all or just another slot with plorts I find... or just more slots.
StormCmmdr
Plort

Return to General Discussion