Slime Ideas.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Ideas.

Postby Raikoben » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:25 pm

So I've been apart of the forums for a while now and I've been reading a lot about everything that's been planned for the future of this game. I just had a few ideas about the game and some of its slimes. I was thinking that the rock slimes/largos could move a bit faster when they roll across the ground, not too much faster though, but maybe twice as fast as they are now to add a little more of a challenge to pass though their first spawn area. I was also thinking about the slime sea that's kinda just sitting around at the moment. I was thinking that instead of instantly getting knocked out when you fall into it, but maybe add a slow-ish life deplete when you fall into it. Also, on that note, you can make the puddle slimes under the water or swimming around in it instead of just floating on top of it. I was also thinking about the range exchange as well. Maybe you could make the offers a little more equal in quality for what they would like in return, or maybe a negotiation system for the other ranchers. This is all that I have for now but I'll keep reading all the posts and updates and I might post more on what I have thought of. Thank you for making an amazing game so far.
Raikoben
Plort

Return to General Discussion