question and sugjestion

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

question and sugjestion

Postby bandon41 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:50 pm

so i'm liking the game so far and i hope alot will be added in the future

but i'm having some problems with some of the achievments, namely the one that requires me to discover the quarry, the glass desert, the rad slime one, the elder and the adorable chicken ones.
so my question is where can i find these.

but because i know this is a pre-alfa build, i'm willing to accept that those may require things not yet implemented, so if that's the case here is a sugjestion, for now and for possible post-alpha builds
if an achievment is not possible because of unfinished work, could it be mentioned in the achievment itself, even if it's just (wip) after the achievment

and here is another thing i noticed, it's pretty easy to climb on the wall cliffs and escape the map as it were, ofcourse we die but it allowed me to get past a construction blockade pretty easely, now i won't sugjest you fix that, but rather that you use it to hide something so that you have to "escape" the map to be able to reach that one thing
bandon41
Chickadoo

Re: question and sugjestion

Postby ADcrafter » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:55 pm

The Quarry and the Glass Desert currently doesnt exist, if i'm not wrong, about the elder and adorble chickens, are these the ones that you need to burn'em?

Also i kind of think that being able to climb walls with the jetpack is good, allowing you to have a sneak-peak, and putting more into the game, who doesnt hate invisible walls?
money is the barrier of dreams.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Re: question and sugjestion

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Chickadoos ("adorable chickens"?) can be found in the wild or by breeding chickens.

Elder Hens can also be found by breeding chickens - Eventually your chickens won't be able to lay more eggs and turn into these.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Return to General Discussion