Would I be able to do a LP

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Would I be able to do a LP

Postby EndoChick » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Would I be allowed to do a Lets Play of this game on my Channel? I have seen some footage and am very interested in sharing this game with others.

Thanks

Endo-Chick
EndoChick
Plort

Re: Would I be able to do a LP

Postby ADcrafter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:46 pm

The devs made a topic talking about that.
Heres the link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3
money is the barrier of dreams.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby EndoChick » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Thanks for the reply, I just wanted to make sure it was still ok. Thank you! I look forward to playing :-)
EndoChick
Plort

Postby ADcrafter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:54 pm

EndoChick wrote:Thanks for the reply, I just wanted to make sure it was still ok. Thank you! I look forward to playing :-)

Thanks! If youre gonna stay active on the forum, then, welcome!
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby EndoChick » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:31 pm

ADcrafter wrote:
EndoChick wrote:Thanks for the reply, I just wanted to make sure it was still ok. Thank you! I look forward to playing :-)

I am really looking forward to playing, may be a couple of days before I can record. Hope you have a good new year!
:-)
EndoChick
Plort

Postby ADcrafter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:47 pm

EndoChick wrote:
ADcrafter wrote:

I am really looking forward to playing, may be a couple of days before I can record. Hope you have a good new year!
:-)

Thank you! for you to!
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby MageMasterMoon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:03 pm

EndoChick wrote:Would I be allowed to do a Lets Play of this game on my Channel? I have seen some footage and am very interested in sharing this game with others.

Thanks

Endo-Chick

Don't mean to be that guy, but maybe you could consider doing your LP on the free-range challenge?

Sorry if that seems spammy, but I'd love to see a play-through of it, so i can adjust rules to make it better.
MageMasterMoon
Chickadoo

Postby ADcrafter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:06 pm

MageMasterMoon wrote:Don't mean to be that guy, but maybe you could consider doing your LP on the free-range challenge?

Sorry if that seems spammy, but I'd love to see a play-through of it, so i can adjust rules to make it better.

I wasnt expecting for something like, huh, that to appear in this topic...
I dont want to be mean, but i think youre getting too excited about your free-range challenge idea...
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby EndoChick » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:09 pm

MageMasterMoon wrote:
EndoChick wrote:Would I be allowed to do a Lets Play of this game on my Channel? I have seen some footage and am very interested in sharing this game with others.

Thanks

Endo-Chick

Don't mean to be that guy, but maybe you could consider doing your LP on the free-range challenge?

Free-Range Challenge? Please tell me more?!
EndoChick
Plort

Postby ADcrafter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Hmm, i wasnt expecting you to be interested, but heres the link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164
If you are going to make your first lets play, i dont think this would be a good idea, it would, i dunno, make people understand the game in a different way and dont know the many possibilities that the game offers.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby MageMasterMoon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:11 pm

ADcrafter wrote:
MageMasterMoon wrote:Don't mean to be that guy, but maybe you could consider doing your LP on the free-range challenge?

I wasnt expecting for something like, huh, that to appear in this topic...
I dont want to be mean, but i think youre getting too excited about your free-range challenge idea...

Sorry. It does seem a bit spammy. I was hoping someone would do a play-through, but it's hard to seem to not be begging or spamming.
MageMasterMoon
Chickadoo

Postby MageMasterMoon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:12 pm

EndoChick wrote:
MageMasterMoon wrote:

Thanks

Endo-Chick

Free-Range Challenge? Please tell me more?!

I just posted it. It's an idea to add challenge to the game by only allowing you to farm free-range.
Read on it here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164
MageMasterMoon
Chickadoo

Postby ADcrafter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:12 pm

No problem, when i do a topic, i usually want more people to pay attention, too. but be sure to, only do that if the topic is important, i guess.
I wish the devs made the forums a bit more organized, creating another forum area where it would be dedicated for something by itself, for example, glitches, another area dedicated to feedbacks and another area for not-important topics.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Postby EndoChick » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

ADcrafter wrote:Hmm, i wasnt expecting you to be interested, but heres the link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164
If you are going to make your first lets play, i dont think this would be a good idea, it would, i dunno, make people understand the game in a different way and dont know the many possibilities that the game offers.

I'm always interested in challenges! Thanks for the link! I will definitely be looking into it. Thanks for the Challenge. I may do a couple of videos on it first but I will deffo be looking forward to the challenge :-)
EndoChick
Plort

Return to General Discussion