Puddle Slimes Hate My Pond.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Puddle Slimes Hate My Pond.

Postby Ignia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Whenever I put a Puddle Slime into my pond, it pops (launches into the atmosphere) out after a few seconds. I cannot keep the slime in the pond, and it died when I tried to push it in instead of shooting it in. This was in the main area of the ranch, and I have not tried another puddle slime (can't find one).
Ignia
Plort

Re: Puddle Slimes Hate My Pond.

Postby Souldrake » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Weird... when I shoot my puddles into the water, they stick to it not bounce. Make sure you're not aiming them at each other or the side of the pond and you should be OK. Otherwise I'm not sure what to tell you. Was your pond in one of the expansion areas perchance?

Also, Puddle Slimes spawn all over the mossy-jungle area. You can especially find them pretty easily if you go to the place where the fallen log is and the many little lakes. If you go to late, they turn into largo and tarrs, so go fairly early and you can collect a few.
Souldrake
Chickadoo

Postby Ignia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Thanks. I found the problem though... I had a farm with a scaredlime next to the pond. >. <
Ignia
Plort

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Souldrake wrote:they turn into largo and tarrs

Puddle Slimes are incapable of becoming Largos (and so also incapable of becoming Tarrs). Unless you mean other slimes, which then will interrupt your slime collecting?
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Return to General Discussion