System Requierments

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

System Requierments

Postby Bbchan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:13 pm

I am not sure if this has already been discussed as I was not able to find much, but what are the minimum system requirement to play the game? When booting the game it was supper laggy and almost crashed. I had to turn down the graphic settings to lowest and turned off all extra FX but its still very chuggy. I can play and run around but I am getting around 15 FPS at the moment. I don't have the best computer since its 2 years old and I am due for a new one, but here are my specs. The only other thing I noticed right away was the Plort's (slimes poops) cannot pass threw the barriers so collecting them is super difficult and I end up sucking up a ton of slimes with them.
Love the game so far and I am super impressed with the quality of the game!~

Intel core i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz
8 GB of RAM
Windows 7 64 bit operating system
Nvidia GeForce GT 545 Graphics Card
Bbchan
Plort

Re: System Requierments

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Bbchan wrote:I noticed right away was the Plort's (slimes poops) cannot pass threw the barriers so collecting them is super difficult and I end up sucking up a ton of slimes with them.

There's a Plort Collector upgrade to help with that.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby Dogrock » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:48 pm

That's odd, I'd assume you could at least manage some decent performance. You already said lowest graphics settings, but could you also let us know what resolution you've got the game set at?

Earlier I posted that I could get 1080p smoothly at lowest graphics with a lower power laptop and took a stab at guessing the minimum settings. The details are over here.
Dogrock
Chickadoo

Postby Bbchan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:46 pm

I am running it at 1920p ill change it and see if it helps
Bbchan
Plort

Return to General Discussion