Plants in gardens disappearing? Bug or feature?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Plants in gardens disappearing? Bug or feature?

Postby Pengwertle » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:00 pm

I've been having an issue where while I'm out on my wilderness exploration trips, my plants will be gone when I return. It only happens to some of the gardens, and they keep the nutrient soil/sprinklers, but so far my carrots and round fruit trees (I forget their name) have both had this happen. I'm not sure if this is a bug or some sort of feature where the plants will disappear if you don't harvest them for too long.
Pengwertle
Plort

Re: Plants in gardens disappearing? Bug or feature?

Postby CrazeePi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:34 pm

It's a feature where plants will dissappear after a few days. I have no idea if it has anything to do with how much you harvest them.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:35 pm

They aren't permanent and will disappear after a while.

This is a feature.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby Pengwertle » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Thanks for the replies, now I know to replant one of the plants every time I harvest. This is quite a fun game, I'll be sure to buy it when it is finished!
Pengwertle
Plort

Postby CrazeePi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Pengwertle wrote:Thanks for the replies, now I know to replant one of the plants every time I harvest. This is quite a fun game, I'll be sure to buy it when it is finished!

I'm not sure if replanting every time you harvest rather than when it disappears helps. I remember doing that and I don't think it helped. You just have to keep one in a Silo for when it disappears.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby TheGeneral » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:42 pm

With the plants disapearing i try to switch the crops in the different farms or only use common fruits like pogo fruit.
TheGeneral
Plort

Return to General Discussion