rainbows and bloodmoons!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

rainbows and bloodmoons!

Postby natedoezgaming » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:14 pm

These are my own thoughts, if you posted something like this i did NOT steal your idea. Rainbows? what do you mean? what I mean is every 15 days in slime rancher, a rainbow should appear in the sky for a WHOLE day and increase the chance of gold slimes spawning to 1.5. Also there is a rare chance (.3) of a rainbow slime spawning that only eats cuberries and its plorts are worth 500-520.
Bloodmoons! A whole night every 10 days where all slimes become hostile to you! That's the day where you learn on top of your house is your safest spot.
natedoezgaming
Plort

Re: rainbows and bloodmoons!

Postby Gaster » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:29 pm

I really like your ideas, but I guess the chances of appearing gold slimes should be a little higher while the Rainbow is active because I met like 2 in 6 hours of gameplay and 15 days is much time for such a little boost ^^

A Bloodmoon would be really interesting and it would also be a perfect place for some "spookier" slimes ^^
The only problem I see with the Bloodmoon is: Does it fit in the game itself?
Slime Rancher is such a cute and Innocent game, I guess an event like this which turns slimes agressive would be a too scary thing. I would love it though ^^
Gaster
Chickadoo

Postby DanielN06 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:34 pm

I like the rainbows idea but bloodmoon this game is to friendly and cute for a bloodmoon in my opinion.
DanielN06
Rancher

Postby Heather » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:07 pm

DanielN06 wrote:I like the rainbows idea but bloodmoon this game is to friendly and cute for a bloodmoon in my opinion.

Personally I agree with Daniel :)
Heather
Admin

Postby GamingGal » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Heather wrote:
DanielN06 wrote:I like the rainbows idea but bloodmoon this game is to friendly and cute for a bloodmoon in my opinion.

Personally I agree with Daniel :)

A bloodmoon doesn't even have to be scary. It could just be a really big golden/orange colored moon, like a harvest moon. People always joke about weird things happening around the time of a full moon, so maybe the moon in the game could confuse the Slimes and have them be a bit more hostile? They wouldn't hunt you down, but just be feral acting if you got close.
GamingGal
Rancher

Return to General Discussion