More things to do with coins?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

More things to do with coins?

Postby NerdyDrew » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Will there eventually be more things to do with your coins? I've only played for a couple of hours and have everything I need, I have all the upgrades and sitting on 20K coins.
NerdyDrew
Plort

Re: More things to do with coins?

Postby Hiding » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:07 pm

I feel they shud just have more things to do with plorts rather than just get money.

Maybe research/craft. I feel a lot of upgrades to pens shouldve been something researchable THEN upgradeable. Like maybe gather 10 rock plorts and research taller walls. Then cost like idk 5 rock plorts + money to upgrade each pen. I made a rather quick thread about it.
Hiding
Rancher

Postby Kiba » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:39 am

The game is barely even into the alpha phase yet. There's not going to be much to spend coins on for a while yet. Remember, it's not a finished product, so there's going to be a lot of things that don't have much use. I'm looking at you, second slime key >:C
Kiba
Rancher

Postby NanoSlime » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:25 am

Hiding wrote:I feel they shud just have more things to do with plorts rather than just get money.

Maybe research/craft. I feel a lot of upgrades to pens shouldve been something researchable THEN upgradeable. Like maybe gather 10 rock plorts and research taller walls. Then cost like idk 5 rock plorts + money to upgrade each pen. I made a rather quick thread about it.

I would completely agree with this, maybe plorts can have their own properties, this would make the game much more interesting than just buying everything with a currency.
Hi there, my name is NanoSlime_
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC120bdDHlqjUf9epMwrDXxQ
My first Slime Rancher Video (it's now my most popular video EVER): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1BIC1hnauQ

Have a great day!
NanoSlime
Rancher

Return to General Discussion