Launching failure

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Launching failure

Postby Sizzothegreat » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:27 pm

I've downloaded both 64 and 32 bit, both launch the .exe and the process launches, sits at a steady 9.200kb process speed, but nothing happens. no errors nothing.

im thinking maybe a process that is running may be conflicting with playing the game?
Sizzothegreat
Plort

Re: Launching failure

Postby Sizzothegreat » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:45 pm

was wondering if there is anything i can do to troubleshoot why this game may not be Launching? ive run as admin and redownloaded and done a list of easy turn it on / off again sort of fixes, but anything more than that and i'm pretty lost. If there is a way for me to launch the game and force a log dump or something, id love to help this game grow to it's utmost greatness!
Sizzothegreat
Plort

Postby Dogrock » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 pm

If you take a look in side the "SlimeRancher_Data" folder the game may still be producing its output_log.txt even if not launching properly. It might help you get a start on figuring out the source of the problem.
Dogrock
Chickadoo

Postby Sizzothegreat » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:13 am

Strangely enough, after about 20 minutes of launching without success, i finally gave up on trying to play it, and watched a 40 minute youtube video, afterwards i decided ah its worth another shot, launched it, and this time it actually played. I've played about 3 hours minimum already and im in love!
Sizzothegreat
Plort

Return to General Discussion