Perhaps more things to do with plorts?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Perhaps more things to do with plorts?

Postby Hiding » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:48 pm

I feel just having plorts worth money seems a bit boring. Esp the puddle plorts being worth so much doesnt seem right esp when compared to free light (phosphoplorts)

Perhaps in the distant future include some sort of crafting system? Like either for upgrades or research or whatnot. Maybe you need to alchmize rock and tabby plorts to get tinted forcefields to keep phosphoslimes and then u can develop a light source combining phosphoplorts and boomplorts. Light source can be used to scare phosphoslimes (hostile ones) away or explore a dark cave for idk shadeslimes whose plorts combined with future chameleon plorts can make stealth armor allowing u to spend energy to go invisible

Maybe puddleplorts can be used to create a separate water container to hit Tarrs with so you dont need to take up 1 storage just for water. Maybe honey plorts can be used to make food more attractive or make hybrid foods/generic foods you can feed to any slime ignoring their preferences.

I just feel having plorts just be worth more and more would get kinda boring after a while.
Hiding
Rancher

Re: Perhaps more things to do with plorts?

Postby Milenos » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:17 pm

I'd like to see more of a free form build for decoration on the ranch, like using phosphoplorts to make lantern and light the ranch at night.
Milenos
Plort

Re: Perhaps more things to do with plorts?

Postby Hiding » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Yeah decorations from plorts would be cool like phoslanterns or something. Boomplorts and puddleplorts for lavalamps maybe
Hiding
Rancher

Return to General Discussion