Farm extensions don't keep slimes?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Farm extensions don't keep slimes?

Postby Catbumsy » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:24 am

Has anyone had their slimes just "despawn" in the farm expansions?
I got the cave expansion for the Phosphor slimes, threw around 20 in there, came back later and there were 5 left. So I thought they needed to be in pens, but once I did that with the net and stuff they still disappeared! Also you can't have crops in there apparently, I fully upgraded a garden to try that and nothing grew. Also in the "free range" area, nothing will stay in there either. I've just kept the slimes and crops in the main area for now, but it sucks that the extensions have been seemingly pointless :(
Catbumsy
Plort

Re: Farm extensions don't keep slimes?

Postby matik2002 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:29 am

Catbumsy wrote:Has anyone had their slimes just "despawn" in the farm expansions?
I got the cave expansion for the Phosphor slimes, threw around 20 in there, came back later and there were 5 left. So I thought they needed to be in pens, but once I did that with the net and stuff they still disappeared! Also you can't have crops in there apparently, I fully upgraded a garden to try that and nothing grew. Also in the "free range" area, nothing will stay in there either. I've just kept the slimes and crops in the main area for now, but it sucks that the extensions have been seemingly pointless :(

Have you sent a bug report to Monomi Park? They will fix this despawn bug soon.
A robotic knight Matikclocker becomes a robotic rancher...He killed slimes on Cradle, now he is forced to ranch them, feed them, collect from them and rise to fame and fortune to show Energyload and Heavyduty-Charge that slimes can be ranched, not killed.
matik2002
Chickadoo

Postby Yama » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:49 am

Slimes are known to dissapear in the grotto.
We'll have to wait for the developers to address it.
Yama
Chickadoo

Postby Bagzee » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:44 am

yeah i was hording phosphorus slimes in the grotto, each time i came back to feed them there were less and less there
Bagzee
Plort

Postby TheGeneral » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:58 am

I've been having that same problem with all the slimes I chuck into the grotto. It's really anoying and I hope the developers fix this soon
TheGeneral
Plort

Postby dcopelan011 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 am

Full disclosure: Mike is my nephew. I spoke with him Christmas day while visiting his mother. He is aware of the problem with the grotto slimes disappearing. He did not indicate how soon he would be able to fix it.
dcopelan011
Plort

Postby NerdyDrew » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:09 pm

I have been having the same issue with the overgrown area too. Bug report has been sent
NerdyDrew
Plort

Return to General Discussion