I'm Back for More!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

I'm Back for More!

Postby TrollArtistry » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:44 am

Heyooo! I used to be ArtsyTroll on here back in 2016 and had done some fanart for the game. I was around before Beatrix even was revealed and had my own concept art of what she might've looked like! You can find that stuff here: viewtopic.php?t=855

I played through the entire game for once this year, thanks to the pandemic giving me so much time on my hands and when I came back to try and log back in, I had issues and when I submitted a ticket to try and get back on my old account, it was immediately closed with no help so I had no choice but to make a new account, blah. So I had to make a new one! But.. man, wasn't expecting the forums to feel so.. dead.

I'm hoping the love for the game hasn't died down, especially since they hit 3 million copies sold. If the love for the game is fading, then I'm making it a personal quest of mine to bring it all back full force in 2021 as I have plans to stream the game a lot and do a ton of fanart. This game's been a good reason why I've kept a smile on my face for so long and I'm gonna dang well try to keep it afloat too.

So, expect a lot of posting/replying from me! I plan on making a new topic for all my future art and possibly do Slime Rancher art requests too. Glad to be back ya'll. <3
TrollArtistry
Plort

Return to General Discussion