Drone Instructions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Drone Instructions

Postby amason277 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Monomi Park,

I have the Xbox One version of Slime Rancher. In The Grotto I have 1 Rock Slime corral, 1 Rad Slime corral, 1 Heartbeat garden, and 1 Oca Oca garden. The two drones in there bring the veggies to the Auto-Feeders. At times, the drones switch the heartbeats to the Rad corral and the Oca Oca’s to the Rock corral. Would there be any way to instruct the drones to go to specific corrals until they become idle or need to charge?

Thanks!
amason277
Thanks!
amason277
amason277
Plort

Re: Drone Instructions

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:12 pm

There isn't a way to lock them in like that, however their ai is intended to be able to make this logical assumption. However if your production versus consumption is a low ratio, its potentially possible timing is just leading to the mix up, though this is unlikely given its other ai bits.

Normally the best you have to simulate this is keep at least 1 item of the wanted item in the auto feeder, but that clearly appears to be an issue. Alternatively one could look at mods, but as you've noted you are on xbox, which rules that out.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: Drone Instructions

Postby amason277 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Purplecharmanderz,

Ill just start putting in the occasional veggie in the Auto-Feeders.

Thank you!
amason277
Thanks!
amason277
amason277
Plort

Return to General Discussion