Various drone command?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Various drone command?

Postby nam2870 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:18 am

I saw most user wrote opinions about drone`s command.

I want to add personal opinion into them.

It will better drone carry out command about all resource and gadjet.

I raise chicken in whole overgrowth not only coop. In that case, chickadoo is born outside of coop. And chickadoo grow faster in full-upgraded coop. So I pick them and shoot into coop. As you know, there are bushes in overgrowth so it is difficult to recognize chickadoo. It will be efficient drone can do those thing.

And there are ranchers extracting resources in ranch. I hope drone can carry extracted experimental resources. If there are all 3 extractors, there are also many resources. Although rancher can carry faster than drone, but it will be more faster if drone can do that.

As many ranchers suggest, drone can use warp depot.
nam2870
Rancher

Re: Various drone command?

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:34 am

First 2 points are decent, can't argue with them. Third point however here's a comment from kara from discord.

Kara
I know this is a frequently requested feature, but this is very unlikely to happen without a major change to how the game / Drones code works. In addition to that, Drones were meant to alleviate some of the burden of ranching, not totally automate it. Sorry!
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby spritelessGirl » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:43 pm

The ability to pick up the chickadoos would be pretty sweet.
spritelessGirl
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:46 pm

spritelessGirl wrote:The ability to pick up the chickadoos would be pretty sweet.

Eould actually work into buffing chickens which is definitely needed.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to General Discussion