Decorizer and missing objects

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Decorizer and missing objects

Postby Mermaidkingdom » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:34 pm

My daughter cleaned up the ornaments on her ranch with the decorizer in the new Xbox one update. All of her ornaments, chimes and echos disappeared. When she tried to retrieve her items, she only got back a few pink ornaments and red echos. All of her other hard earned items seem to have completely disappeared. Are we missing something and not understanding how the decorizer should work? Where can we find the rest of the items?

Also, I just watched a YouTube video about the update and see when you withdrawal from the decorizer, it showed all of the available ornaments, slimes and chimes with a count of how many you are storing. Her screen only shows blue, no sort of inventory shows. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you for any insight!
Mermaidkingdom
Plort

Re: Decorizer and missing objects

Postby Mermaidkingdom » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:24 pm

The decorizer is working correctly this weekend, so I’m assuming it was a glitch.
Mermaidkingdom
Plort

Re: Decorizer and missing objects

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:54 pm

out of curiosity, were the items previously lost returned and just displayed as gone before? or just the new stuff you've collected now can be cleaned up and appears as normal?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to General Discussion