Meat Slime Bait Treasure Pod

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Meat Slime Bait Treasure Pod

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:13 am

I have literally turned the Slimeulation upside down searching for this pod, and I’m losing my mind over it. Can someone please tell me where in God’s name it is? An image would also be a huge help! Thanks! :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Meat Slime Bait Treasure Pod

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:47 pm

The wiki is currently under construction but in a week or so I would expect that EmeraldPlay and GravityCat would have things under control with the locations.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Noggy05 wrote:The wiki is currently under construction but in a week or so I would expect that EmeraldPlay and GravityCat would have things under control with the locations.

should be done now for the treasure pods and secret style at least.

bottom of the lake in the area with the upside down skeleton thing in the IQ of the slimeulation
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:48 am

The wiki has been updated so you can just click here and scroll down to the Meat Slime Bait.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to General Discussion