I got banned from disc, help?

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

I got banned from disc, help?

Postby zprue24 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:05 pm

I was chatting in the Slime Rancher Discord when I said I was 12, at that moment I was banned from the server. Can somebody help me with this, also i will state the name of the person who banned me for further reasons. their disc name was Gravity cat. Also it's made me sad, and when I tried to futher contact Gravity Cat, but his privacy settings prevented me from contacting him.

Edit: For the record, i didn't get a timeout, didn't get Tarr'd or Feral'd. It was an instant ban.
Last edited by zprue24 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zprue24
Chickadoo

Re: I GOT BANNED FROM DISC BECAUSE I WAS 12

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:54 pm

zprue24 wrote:I was chatting in the Slime Rancher Discord when I said I was 12, at that moment I was banned from the server. Can somebody help me with this, also i will state the name of the person who banned me for further reasons. their disc name was Gravity cat. I am really annoyed such aggravating and rude people like them exist. Also it's made me sad, and when I tried to futher contact Gravity Cat, they blocked me.
I wonder if anybody here has higher power over her in the discord and can solve this issue.
Edit: For the record, i didn't get a timeout, didn't get Tarr'd or Feral'd. It was an instant ban.

Starting off, grav is a he.
Second point- you weren't blocked as far as evidence presents itself.
Third point- it was made clear in the rules that the TOS were to be followed.

Some points I would want to make turn into a they said they said situation, which really isn't needed in general. Grav and emerald aren't unreasonable usually, if you want to discuss it with one anyone, many of the mods from there might also be willing to discuss your concerns regarding it, if you are open to it.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

not really a subject i guess-

Postby zprue24 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:00 pm

I indeed would like to, but I at least didn't expect to instantly be banned from the disc, and I did try to contact him before he blocked me.

Edit: Also i felt some of my stuff was drama-ish so i cut that out. I also fixed the main error you pointed out.
Last edited by zprue24 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zprue24
Chickadoo

Re: not really a subject i guess-

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 pm

zprue24 wrote:I indeed would like to, but I at least didn't expect to instantly be banned from the disc, and I did try to contact him before he blocked me.

Based on what they said and presented, it was not a block but rather how they had their messaging settings set for privacy. Friends and those that share a server only.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

kk

Postby zprue24 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Ah, okay. Thank you. (Let me fix that realy quiick.
-
Edit: I assume you expected me to take to the forums with this, didn't you?
zprue24
Chickadoo

Re: kk

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:05 pm

zprue24 wrote:Ah, okay. Thank you. (Let me fix that realy quiick.
-

Goes on both your end and their end, so not sure if that fixes it entirely, but yeah. You didn't get blocked.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: I GOT BANNED FROM DISC BECAUSE I WAS 12

Postby GravityCat » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:06 pm

I didn't block you. Because you were removed from the server, I couldn't respond to you.

I banned you from the server because you revealed you were under 13 years of age, and I have to act due to the Discord terms of service. If I ignored it, the server would have suffered negatively for it.

The Discord terms of service was posted in rules channel of the server.
https://discordapp.com/terms

https://twitter.com/discordapp/status/1 ... 54?lang=en
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Thank you all!~

Postby zprue24 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Thanks for the clarification, I have revised the message to adapt to the terms that you have revealed, and I do understand for this now. Thanks for the clarifications.
zprue24
Chickadoo

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic