Martian colony

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Martian colony

Postby bobschicken » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:08 pm

The Principality of Sealand seemed like nothing, but a few years time of selling official baron certificates, they became quite rich and now own a part of africa. using said resources they send a rocket of people in the plans to settle there! the greatest minds of Sealand, (Not really that great,) they predict that it will land within a "few days." they still don't know that there is already a colony on mars, so you probably have to give them the news using your radio... (Or whatever you use to communicate)
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 am

La Tierra en Miniatura is successfully constructed, a marvel of engineering to make any botanist faint. It contains 3 general botany sections, and 1 Tanami-Microclimate Replicator, a section used exclusively to create and test hyperpersisant produce; progress has begun on the invention of the Martian Blood Lime, a revised version of the 2004 crop of similar name.

The Aper-1 has been successfully rebuilt, this time with a small capacitor bank primed to release 7,500V upon unauthorised contact with the frame as a deterrent and defense. The Gladio has been similarly upgraded with a highly advertised shrapnel bomb.

The Sealandic settlers land and immediately set up a Macht Field Generator, causing a loss of contact with the area. A Cease & Desist letter has been delivered manually by a biodegradable rover.
[Click for highest quality]

The communist Partido de Toda Glória (All Glory Party) has won a 86% majority in Portugal.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:03 pm

An improvement to the shuttle pad allows it so that 2 ships can land at a time.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Dear puny colony,

Yarr, ye pathetic Earth lubbers, my crew got back earlier and I can't believe how disappointed in you I be. Ye didn't even try, and thank ye. I be sending another crew to take the rest of ye stuff in 3 "actions", and by actions I be meaning every time somebody be adding something to ye puny colony.

Sincerely, the Captain who took your stuff.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 am

Defense Outpost Alpha, delivered by the Mercury I, has been erected to defend against further attacks, and 5 U.N. Defense Officers have been deployed via the Mercury II.

The Spanish ship has been repaired and has departed.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:21 am

*cough cough*
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 pm

A radio tower is built to receive transmissions from earth.

QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:57 am

The Trans-Terra Elektrokommunikationssystem has been constructed in the name of Sweden-Denmark, allowing receiving and sending of a variety of signals, particularly ickterradiation, radio and photonic waves.

The Sealandic Martian Territory (S.M.T.) has tested 3 Macht-field-based warheads, temporarily blocking sensors in the Alpha, Beta and Gamma impact zones. Considering the danger of a non-Terran military force, urgent messages relayed between the Colony and the U.N. have resulted in the sending of 5 U.N. diplomats to enter the S.M.T. and discuss the territory's removal; either it can evacuate, dismantling the base, surrender to the Colony and be integrated, or - as a last resort on the U.N.'s side - at least be disarmed.

The Mexican Federal Police (Policía Nacional de México) has announced its main priority to be the removal of the Mexican Nationalist Forefront (Frenamex) after the separatist terrorist group claimed responsibility for a fragment bomb placed in the preteens section of the Instituto del Gran Cedro that killed 5 students and seriously harmed 18 others.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Lunar Spain is sorry for accidentally stranding a spacecraft on your launchpad. To make up for it, they (generously) donate a Goldfruit (genetically modified fruit that tastes like shiny) tree to the biodome they sent. Hopefully nothing bad happens to it.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:47 am

China has received international damnation for its shutdown of the Manchukuo March political revolt event, particularly for its use of experimental Beta-Bishou gas, which slows metabolism to temporarily weaken victims. Although the People's' Republic refused to give comment to the mainstream press, it has apologised at the U.N. International Conference of 20th March 2032.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 pm

I'm just gonna be Lunar Spain the whole time. They're cool dudes.

Lunar Spain decides a simple biodome isn't enough. They send up a (hopefully) working small replica of the solar station they've been using since they were banished to the moon. They know from experience that solar always works better than nuclear. It's better if you don't ask.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Don't forget, we should probably do something about sealand, and the pirates.

Actually, tell the pirates to hold on for a little bit, we're currently trying to deal with sealand who's trying to take our stuff and there's only room for one group of people that takes stuff and that's pirates
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GlaciumFracture » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Jason makes a fair point, I'm gonna contact the pirates to tell them their spot of looty buggers is under attack, and that we need their help getting it back to them.

oh, also go stick a capacitor or two by the generator, courtesy of finland.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Dear puny colony,

Yarr, I be willing to hold off attacking, as long as ye send us 35% of yer ore, however much that may be, every once in a while!

I have no care for attacking those Earthlubbers at Sealand, but just so ye know I'm not happy being one-upped by em, and if ye don't pay I'll make sure the attack after the one that should reach you soon is much worse than my previous attacks, though that may not be hard...

Also, ye should maybe keep track of yer ore so I know how much ore I be gettin. I don't want to be gettin scammed.

Sincerely, the Captain who wants yer ore.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:17 am

Finland has sent 2 capacitor banks to the Colony, and the Spanish solar array is still under orbital construction - despite the protests by the colonists that nuclear fusion wasn't "the same" as fission and so was only dangerous if it leaked during cycle.

Aper 1 has been disabled and all ore reburied to take advantage of the pirates' demand's obvious loophole. A handy sign has been carved into the soil so that the pirates don't waste their time.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 am

Lunar Spain! Lunar Spain! Lunar Spain!

Lunar Spain happens to enjoy coffee more than anything. Why? I don't know. They send a third farm for Coffee Beans. They also send a vanilla bean plant to make coffee creamer, because who drinks coffee without creamer? Lunar Spain also questions the strange message in the Martian soil. (They have nobody on Mars, so they don't know about the pirates.) They send two people to investigate. They will leave once Lunar Spain sends another thing.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Three pirates wielding hammers knock at the entrance. They don't seem to be too happy with you attempting that loophole, and immediately start hammering the door. The 5 U.N. Defense Officers deal with them before they can get in and cause any serious damage, though one is hit with a hammer so hard that they become convinced they're a pirate and run off.

One of the pirates drop a letter...

Dear puny colony,

Yarr, ye may have defeated that crew, but ye will give us all yer stuff eventually!

We be sending our next attack in, lets say, 4 or 5 actions?

Sincerely, the Captain who wants the rest of your stuff.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby GlaciumFracture » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:18 am

The Peoples Republic of norway reads the letter and decides we should wait until a sandstorm comes to make our actions, then remembers that we should get those capacitors indoors incase of said sandstorm, and sends a room with room for 8 capacitors, 11 if you pack them properly.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:52 am

GlaciumFracture wrote:The Peoples Republic of norway reads the letter and decides we should wait until a sandstorm comes to make our actions, then remembers that we should get those capacitors indoors incase of said sandstorm, and sends a room with room for 8 capacitors, 11 if you pack them properly.

The fastest Martian winds move at only 60 MPH, less than half of Earth's. Even then, the Martian atmosphere is only 1% as dense as that of Earth, making any air force negligible.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby bobschicken » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Suddenly the martian sealandians though, "Hmm... The mars base over there hates us, and the Pirates hate them, The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" so they give the pirates a message.

Dear Pirates,
The sealandian government would like you to help up claim Mars for the Principality of Sealand, as so. you would be funded by us for all your crooked deeds. Care to join us?

XOXO, The Martian Sealandians.
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:35 am

The sealandians receive a letter.

Dear Ye Puny one-uppers

Yarr, we refuse to help ye, even if ye will bribe us to steal. We don't appreciate ye trying to be better than us at the skill of stealing stuff.

Sincerely, The captain who still targets the other martian colony, but is furious at the sealandians for trying to make an alliance.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Confusion sets in for our heroes. Will they make it until Lunar Spain does something?

The two Lunar Spaniards are stunned to hear about the pirates. They volunteer to help with the next invasion, but will leave afterward.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:37 am

The colony sends a scanning rover to reveal the terrain of Martian Sealand.

QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:14 am

Mere minutes after footage from the Werkpaard rover cut out, a sealandic Low-Volume Chemical Warhead struck the Calph Module's stores, destroying considerable amounts of structural and sentimental material. A Level-1 Red Alert has been sounded, summoning all U.N. and national craft to defend the Colony and defeat Sealand.

The Polynational Alliance of 121 nations has officially declared war on the Principality of Sealand and its fellow members of the Sealandic Association; the Republic of Bretagne-Nord (previously an autonomous region of France), the New Bornu Empire and the United Provinces of Caucasus.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:32 pm

One of the two guys Lunar Spain left there is sad. The other guy unfortunately died in the attack. Lunar Spain decides it's too dangerous to leave anybody there until the whole Sealand base thing is solved.

They hold a funeral for the brave man who died, and send get-well-soon cards for anyone who was injured.

They also send a small missile tower and a few ground-to-ground missiles. The tower is smaller than the Finland capacitors. Take that, morons!

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic