Escape the Prison

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:45 pm

But you have no slimes.



I escape by not escaping.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Then you’re still in the prison.
I escape by ERR 404 @**#*/:@/;ESCAPEMETHODNOTFOUND&*/@;#:@‘g
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:19 pm

SupaGamaBoi wrote:Then you’re still in the prison.
I escape by ERR 404 @**#*/:@/;ESCAPEMETHODNOTFOUND&*/@;#:@‘g

of which naturally, does nothing

I obtain MAXIMUM EDGE, instead of MAXIMUN EDGE
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:09 am

You are now very edgy and angst, which annoys the guards and they torture you.

I escape by using mind control on the guards.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Sure, but the mind control only works if the target is within 1 millimeter of you.



I escape onto the internet.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:29 pm

QuantumTangle23 wrote:Sure, but the mind control only works if the target is within 1 millimeter of you.



I escape onto the internet.

you get roasted by a firewall, then thrown back.

I enter the 4th dimension!
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm

You cross paths with extradimensional entities, who kick you back out and you land in the vacuum of space, where you die.

I collect a bunch of Vibranium, which I use to make an overpowered Vibranium suit and escape using it.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 am

You somehow mistook Bran Cereal for Vibranium, so your suit is worthless.


I use advanced hacking mechanisms to escape.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:01 am

QuantumTangle23 wrote:You somehow mistook Bran Cereal for Vibranium, so your suit is worthless.


I use advanced hacking mechanisms to escape.

you turn off the doors, they stay closed, locked now!

I drill a hole in the wall with SCIENCE!
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:04 am

You get busted by RELIGION!
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:05 am

Ultimate Fighter breaks me out.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Ultimate Fighter is now an author.
Noggy05 wrote:I convince Ultimate Fighter to become Ultimate Author.


I was never put in prison in the first place.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Le Inexplainable Picture
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm

oh yeah... but anyways you play The Banning Game and get banned, and now you’re in ban prison

I open up a portal into a different forum game, escaping.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:29 pm

SupaGamaBoi wrote:oh yeah... but anyways you play The Banning Game and get banned, and now you’re in ban prison

I open up a portal into a different forum game, escaping.

you arrive to see the ultimate fighter, who punches you back to prison.

I roll a d20.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Dexterity roll, you roll a 3. You lose.

I create a new UF to break me out.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:52 pm

The new UF goes on vacation in Florida, and you are in a prison in Antarctica (somehow).
Noggy05 never wrote:I predict that SupaGamaBoi will try to escape prison in Antarctica by making a new UF but that UF will go on vacation in Florida!


I am in a prison in Florida and UF decides to break me out for some unknown reason.
InterestingKookadoba never wrote:SupaGamaBoi will be in prison in Antarctica and Noggy05 will be in prison in Florida and Noggy05 can do whatever he wants because he is the best blah blah blah
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Le Inexplainable Picture
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:12 am

Noggy05 wrote:The new UF goes on vacation in Florida, and you are in a prison in Antarctica (somehow).
Noggy05 never wrote:I predict that SupaGamaBoi will try to escape prison in Antarctica by making a new UF but that UF will go on vacation in Florida!


I am in a prison in Florida and UF decides to break me out for some unknown reason.
InterestingKookadoba never wrote:SupaGamaBoi will be in prison in Antarctica and Noggy05 will be in prison in Florida and Noggy05 can do whatever he wants because he is the best blah blah blah

after your breakout, you get launched into the antartic prison.

I dig to the artic.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:31 pm

You dig into the arctic prison.



I use the cheat code.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 pm

You attempt to enter the Konami Code into a series of cardboard buttons you made. Nothing happens.

I hit the escape key.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
User avatar
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Stupid io games

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:30 am

SupaGamaBoi wrote:You attempt to enter the Konami Code into a series of cardboard buttons you made. Nothing happens.

I hit the escape key.

the key breaks, NOW WE'RE NEVER GETTING THROUGH THAT DOOR.

I try to replicate the key.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 am

You try, but the guards confiscated the keyboard after you replicated it.


I sneak out.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GlaciumFracture » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 pm

QuantumTangle23 wrote:You try, but the guards confiscated the keyboard after you replicated it.


I sneak out.

you trip on a hydrogen atom and fall into a pool of rock slimes, still in the prison.

I punch a hole in the wall.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:47 pm

So? You end up in the hallway, which does you no good.

I escape this thread
(Jk no I don't)
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:(Jk no I don't)

Uhhhhhhhhhh
You don't escape because you said that you didn't escape.

I swap my brain with one of the prison guard's and resign from 'my' job as a prison guard.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Le Inexplainable Picture
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Escape the Prison

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

They fire you.
With real fire.

I escape by eating food and escaping.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests