(RP) Relic Hunters

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: (RP) Relic Hunters

Postby bobschicken » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:38 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Here's my character.

Name: Knot A. Punn (Yes, I know)
Race: Humans
About: A person who got lost somehow while chasing his cat and somehow got lost in an RPG without his cat. His cat is named Ironic.
Storage: A cell phone with no wifi (Small), a cat collar with flint and steel to light fires (Small), and an overpowered alien ray gun that, when it's fired, it will obliterate anything in its path (Medium). Unfortunately, Knot has no idea how to use it. It has complicated buttons like "On" and "Fire".

Now for the 2 page long lore.
Oh, did I say 2? I meant 200.
Knot grew up as the middle, oldest, youngest, and only child of Weename Ked and Horred Punn. He lived in the city, and when he turned 17, he took a vacation with his parents to the country and lived there for a month. On April 13, 2035, on a Friday, some evil force came from above. They kidnapped Knot's parents, and as they flew away, they dropped something. Now, Knot didn't notice this. He was too busy crying and yelling. So, as he ran toward the evil kidnappers, he stepped onto something.
The ray gun.
Several times.
So, as we write this RPG, you have Knot to thank. Unfortunately, he had no idea what he did to fire the gun. He thinks it has something to do with the "Donut" button.
Please don't tell him.

Tempting...
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:49 pm

bobschicken wrote:
GoldenLucky99 wrote:Here's my character.

Name: Knot A. Punn (Yes, I know)
Race: Humans
About: A person who got lost somehow while chasing his cat and somehow got lost in an RPG without his cat. His cat is named Ironic.
Storage: A cell phone with no wifi (Small), a cat collar with flint and steel to light fires (Small), and an overpowered alien ray gun that, when it's fired, it will obliterate anything in its path (Medium). Unfortunately, Knot has no idea how to use it. It has complicated buttons like "On" and "Fire".

Now for the 2 page long lore.
Oh, did I say 2? I meant 200.
Knot grew up as the middle, oldest, youngest, and only child of Weename Ked and Horred Punn. He lived in the city, and when he turned 17, he took a vacation with his parents to the country and lived there for a month. On April 13, 2035, on a Friday, some evil force came from above. They kidnapped Knot's parents, and as they flew away, they dropped something. Now, Knot didn't notice this. He was too busy crying and yelling. So, as he ran toward the evil kidnappers, he stepped onto something.
The ray gun.
Several times.
So, as we write this RPG, you have Knot to thank. Unfortunately, he had no idea what he did to fire the gun. He thinks it has something to do with the "Donut" button.
Please don't tell him.

Tempting...

If you don't you'll probably get free donuts for the rest of your life...
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Knot randomly stumbled into a hole where he met people that he didn't know the names of. He said hi and instantly fell on his face, in a cow pie, on the ground.

Yeah. He's the family klutz.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:03 pm

bobschicken wrote:Oh god, Lore

Lore seems good, i accept character.
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Oooh. An RP.
Time to infect its universe with some lore.
You're welcome.

Name: Jane Keiki'hau'oli
Race: Human
About: Hailing from the island of Kaua'i, Keiki'hau'oli was born in the Kingdom of Hawai'i in 2023.
In this Alternate Timeline, Hawai'i is never annexed by the U.S.A. Instead, Queen Liliʻuokalani was overthrown by her subjects when she attempted to remove the Constitution and, after 5 days of being a republics, elected a new monarch, King Hanau'ma'ka'la I.
Hawai'i's economy flourishes thanks to its abundance of volcanic soil, and its key trade partner, the U.S.A, is perfect for worldwide trade. Soon, its GDP begins to overtake even the U.S - its currency, the Hawaiian Dala ($) become one of the stablest in the world.
During WW1, Hawai'i sides with the allies and fights directly alongside Britain and France, and after the War ends is named an Eternal Ally of The United Kingdom. It suffers from a lack of money for a short while before bouncing back to its feet. By this point, Hawai'i's power is around the same as the U.S.A's; it lags behind Britain, but beats the rest by a landslide.
In WW2, Hawai'i does the same; however, when Imperial Japan bombs Pearl Harbour, Hawai'i withraws its troops and attacks Japan with the U.S. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are never bombed, but significant damage is made to Japanese cities by less potent bombs. At the end of the war, Hawai'i has long surpassed the U.S.A's power, naming it one of the two World Superpowers alongside the U.S.S.R. It does not engage in the Cold War; it still occurs, however, as the U.S still has a lot of international influence. By our times, Hawai'i is the most powerful nation in the world, each island having its own capital and Honolulu being the overall capital.

Now that's over, back to Keiki'hau'oli.
Keiki'hau'oli's sharp wit is perhaps her strongest weapon; diplomacy is her go-to way to deal with issues. However, she still has some level of military training.
However, she suffers significantly from her overactive conscience; as much as wounding an insect will have her screaming. Alongside this, she isn't particularly good at planning; you can expect a lot of Plan-Bs from her.
Her main costume is a Hawai'ian Royal Army uniform with a silver-grey scarf.
Packed items: Hawaiian Flag (Medium), Hunting knife (Small? It doesn't really matter), Comm Unit (Small)

About: Hailing from the island of Kaua'i, Keiki'hau'oli was born in the Kingdom of Hawai'i in 2023.
In this Alternate Timeline, Hawai'i is never annexed by the U.S.A. Instead, Queen Liliʻuokalani was overthrown by her subjects when she attempted to remove the Constitution and, after 5 days of being a republics, elected a new monarch, King Hanau'ma'ka'la I.
Hawai'i's economy flourishes thanks to its abundance of volcanic soil, and its key trade partner, the U.S.A, is perfect for worldwide trade. Soon, its GDP begins to overtake even the U.S - its currency, the Hawaiian Dala ($) become one of the stablest in the world.
During WW1, Hawai'i sides with the allies and fights directly alongside Britain and France, and after the War ends is named an Eternal Ally of The United Kingdom. It suffers from a lack of money for a short while before bouncing back to its feet. By this point, Hawai'i's power is around the same as the U.S.A's; it lags behind Britain, but beats the rest by a landslide.
In WW2, Hawai'i does the same; however, when Imperial Japan bombs Pearl Harbour, Hawai'i withraws its troops and attacks Japan with the U.S. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are never bombed, but significant damage is made to Japanese cities by less potent bombs. At the end of the war, Hawai'i has long surpassed the U.S.A's power, naming it one of the two World Superpowers alongside the U.S.S.R. It does not engage in the Cold War; it still occurs, however, as the U.S still has a lot of international influence. By our times, Hawai'i is the most powerful nation in the world, each island having its own capital and Honolulu being the overall capital.

Keiki'hau'oli's sharp wit is perhaps her strongest weapon; diplomacy is her go-to way to deal with issues. However, she still has some level of military training.
However, she suffers significantly from her overactive conscience; as much as wounding an insect will have her screaming. Alongside this, she isn't particularly good at planning; you can expect a lot of Plan-Bs from her.
Packed items: Hawaiian Flag (Medium), Hunting knife (Small? It doesn't really matter), Comm Unit (Small)[/quote][/quote]

Packed items: Hawaiian Flag (Medium), Hunting knife (Small? It doesn't really matter), Comm Unit (Small)[/quote][/quote]

do you think this is too much lore?
-Sam Vlasenko (real name)
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Location: stuck is in the glass desert, finding my 18 gilded ginger

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:41 pm

*whispers* is this dead

Name: Professor K. Boom
Species: Human? hard to tell...
About: The most mad scientist you could find! An incredibly eccentric scientist, Boom owns a relic nobody even knows exists: the Infinity Ingot. Made out of the core of a black hole and a whole lotta magic, this ingot can literally make things out of nothing. Where did he get it? It literally fell out of the sky. Nobody knows who he is, or where he came from. The syringe gun is also a relic, it will fire infinity of the syringe loaded into it. If nothing is loaded, it will fire ordinary, empty syringes.
Storage:
Small: Fire syringe; Water syringe; Electrical syringe.
Medium: Infinity Ingot; Syringe gun.
Large: CANNOT HOLD ANY MORE STUFF.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:*whispers* is this dead

Unfortunately, yes.
;(
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby tabstabby1066 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:32 am

Hoi.
Name: Tabs Tab
Species:Human
About:A young doctor, more rather a nurse. Tabs is a bit shy, but likes to offer needed medical items to others. If going on an adventure, always packs a medkit. Landed here chasing their pet, but failed to catch it.
Storage: Small: Syringe, Wipes. Medium: Medkit (Sometimes puts other medical items in here. Even small relics.)
Look down here, I have returned after a long 'break'.
tabstabby1066
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:13 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
SlimeCrafter wrote:*whispers* is this dead

Unfortunately, yes.
;(
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Previous

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic