[Jeu de Rôle] First Intergalactic War

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

[Jeu de Rôle] First Intergalactic War

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:00 am

Greetings, forum users! Here's an RP that no-one asked for.

"It's the year 2133, and High Zephyr has just produced the first interstellar vehicle capable of travelling more than a light year in one trip. As estium stock prices fall and steel prices rise, the Estium Republics fall into an economic crisis. In a last resort attempt to resurrect their failing economy, the Republics invade the aluminium-rich planet Freyja.
As news of the siege reaches High Zephyr, the Zephyrian Alliance are forced to make a hard decision; their treaty insists they defend their allies in times of need. On 4th November 2133, Senior Minister Aorvos declares war on the Estium Republics and their allies. And so, IGW1 began.
Definitions:
Estium: A pale sand-like mineral that becomes a silver-gold precious metal (Estium Bicarbonate) when heated.
Estium Republics: A union of Estium Deserts formed by Supreme Leader Gaerckalshc and controlled by him and his descendants.
Zephyrian Alliance: An enourmous union of more than 400 planets formed by the planet of High Zephyr to help with intergalactic issues.
"

Now that that handy synopsis is over, let's start the rules!

1. The Terms Of Service MUST be followed at all times, as in every thread.
2. Although I will allow some exceptions, please keep all posts at least 3 lines long.
3. Less of a rule, but please use paragraphing. Thanks.
4. Please avoid metagaming (characters knowing info that said character could not have learnt) or powergaming (forcing large actions on others). Please note that small actions, e.g minor speech are not classes as powergaming.
5. When OOC (out of character) please use ((DOUBLE BRACKETS)) to signify so.
6. Please try to avoid overpowered characters.
7. Last but not least, please don't use too many cliches.

Aaaaand now for the character template!
Name:
Species Desc:
Gender (for referrence):
Planet of Origin:
Planet of Residence:
Motivations (may be left blank):
Character Desc:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Anything Else:

Feel free to CTRL+C, CTRL+V this up and join in! I'd love to see as many new people as possible join in; everyone is welcome!

Here's a time line for the war.
2133 - War begins. Oceanus Corporation and 7Zee Corporation unite as Operation Omega.
2135 - First attack on the Republics by the Alliance; 500 Paravonté vessels are sent to attack Baldr. Vesta, the planet of residence of Supreme Leader Irsvascht, reinforces it's already heavy defences. Operation Omega sets up a military base on Archelous.
2138 - Assault on Parsenbridge. Eostre is captured by Estium Republics and liberated just 4 days later. Zephyrian Alliance captures Coeus.
2140 - Battle of Adres-Wolsht. Estium Republics fail to invade Sobek as a result.
2148 - Estium Republics capture Nike. Assault on Archelous ends in the destruction of the Operation Omega Military Base but the Republics fail to take control of the heavily-armed planet.
2151 - Nike liberated from Estium Republics. Supreme Leader Irsvascht flees to Zelus.
2157 - Supreme Leader Irsvascht is captured on Zelus. Estium Republics dissolute and are surrendered to Zephyrian Alliance. End of IGW1.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: [Jeu de Rôle] First Intergalactic War

Postby bobschicken » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Rp sounds good, and i like the Grecian-Lore of SR so i'll pop in and also

LUDICROUS BUMP

Name:Shick v23
Species:Android
Species Desc:A Positronic brain inside a chassis, they're multiple companies that manufacture Android Chassis, but the most common Chassis is the IPC-930 by Morpheus Cyberkinetics, shown here
(Ain't my work,)
Gender (for referrence): Identifies as Male.
Planet of Origin: Root
Planet of Residence: Root
Character Desc: a Standard IPC-930, there seems to be a few pieces of metal welded on to the original frame, He wears the standard PTU air force uniform.
Strengths:
Shick is an expert of flying Fighter class ships, combining that with his robotic presision makes him a useful asset within the ranks of the PTU's Air Force, also having decent survival and stealth skills if his ship were to be shot down. yet they've been dulled as he hasn't really needed them.
Weaknesses:
He's a robot, so he needs to recharge. with his battery capped at 48 hours. he's also very sloppy with firearms and Melee weapons, only receiving training to fire a small pistol in emergency. Although he's very good at his job, he thinks he's a god among pilots and brags about it and himself a lot.
Anything Else:
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 am

bobschicken wrote:Name:Shick v23
Species:Android
Species Desc:A Positronic brain inside a chassis, they're multiple companies that manufacture Android Chassis, but the most common Chassis is the IPC-930 by Morpheus Cyberkinetics.
Gender (for referrence): Identifies as Male.
Planet of Origin: Root
Planet of Residence: Root
Character Desc: a Standard IPC-930, there seems to be a few pieces of metal welded on to the original frame, He wears the standard PTU air force uniform.
Strengths:
Shick is an expert of flying Fighter class ships, combining that with his robotic presision makes him a useful asset within the ranks of the PTU's Air Force, also having decent survival and stealth skills if his ship were to be shot down. yet they've been dulled as he hasn't really needed them.
Weaknesses:
He's a robot, so he needs to recharge. with his battery capped at 48 hours. he's also very sloppy with firearms and Melee weapons, only receiving training to fire a small pistol in emergency. Although he's very good at his job, he thinks he's a god among pilots and brags about it and himself a lot.
Anything Else:

Nice! It's certainly very fitting to have a flimsy fighter in an IGW2 army. I very much like this idea. Passed!

Now I just need inspiration for my character..
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby bobschicken » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Bump keep this rp from dying young.
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic