SpOoKy STORY!

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

SpOoKy STORY!

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:20 am

Once i went to a yard sale and i bought a spooky mario game and when i put in my playstation 64 he came out the screen, went to the kitchen and drank all my milk and called me a butt
BoOo!

Help me it's 4:20 In the morning and i need sleep but im too bored to sleep
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Re: SpOoKy STORY!

Postby Martra123 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:16 am

This sounds alot like another trollpasta i read some months ago... <.<
I am bored to a certain extent.

If you can see this, you can't see the other message.

i made my avatar in paint. :>
Martra123
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:52 pm

I was walking around when suddenly old man appear! Woah!

He offer to sell me old cartridge Kirby Canvas Curse for the Nintendo Xbox. I deceded to buy Kirby and the Crystal Shards from him and took it home and plug it into the Nintendo Xbox. Also, the previous owner dieded or something.

But when the title appear, it was not Kirby's Dreamland 2, it was Kirby and the Underworld Ghost.exe, there was hyper realistic blood AND KIRBY WAS THERE SMILING.

Deceding it was probably just weird glitch, I play and Kirby appear and ask if this is first time playing. I say no BUT IT TEACH ME HOW ANYWAY! Spook!

The game start and I go moving right and I ate waddle dee, but then Kirby says "yum yum". But I assume it probably more glitch. I get a copy-abiltity but the only copy-ability is DEAD! I continue on and kirby continue to say "yum yum" when I eat enemie.

This continue until first boss, which is weirdly right after first level, Dede, except it said De 666 times. Dede had blood come out of eye and say "I am ghost of underworld and I possess you're game!" I was super scare! I atempt to turn off Nintendo Xbox but it not work! Dede suddenly turn into Zero and bleed all over scren. "Ew gross," I say, as I mop up scren, but that reveal true form of underworld ghost, the old man who sell game. "You must copy and past this to 5 other thread or you be kill", the underworld ghost say, so I copy and past but I too slow and I am kill.

I go to underworld now because I was kill and now me and the underworld ghost play bingo together. He pretty cool actual.

I send this message though from beyond grave, because now I haunt story and now you must also copy and past this to 5 other thread or you will be kill and can play bingo with.
Last edited by CrazeePi on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm

oml
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Martra123 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 am

sample SpOoKy STORY!

one day i went to ebay/sale
the cartrigg did mooskyireous things
i die

end
I am bored to a certain extent.

i made my avatar in paint. :>
Martra123
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic