Miitopia Hype

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Miitopia Hype

Postby GreatRancher » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm the unique one that is potentially hyped for this new game for 3DS?(28/7/2017, just a month and seven days more).
The idea of creating your own characters to RP is very nice, even there are limited options, there are very few games that have done this, and most of my O.C.'s(Most of them) are made with Mii Editor(Sounds simple, but simplicity is my game). I'm reserving this game right now when I can.
Someone looking forward to this game too?.
I'm not really a RPG fan, I really suck at this games because in the middle of the game I normally get without healing objects or powerful things and then I get very stuck, and lots of people says that the bosses and also Post-game(Oh, the post-game) is incredibly tough, not as other games, but its a Kid Rated Game(I'm not saying is for kid, I'm saying that it has a Non-Mature rating by Nintendo, because so many people gets offend when they say a game he/she likes is ment for kid because they think that they're saying that is only for kids and etc.)
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic