Yokai Watch, bout time

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Yokai Watch, bout time

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 pm

So I just got into Yokai Watch so I got 1 and 2; Fleshy Souls. Does anyone here play Yokai or perhaps Pokémon? I been playing Pokémon since I first played Pokémon Yellow.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Re: Yokai Watch, bout time

Postby GreatRancher » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:30 am

I have played both franchises except Yokai Watch 2 and Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I have played in Pokemon a little bit of the Blue version, I have played my cousins Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I have played Pokemon Pearl(Was my first pokemon game), Pokemon White, Pokemon Y and Pokemon Moon.
In Yo-Kai Watch I completed the first game and I didn't played the second one(Neither the third one[or fourth one if it releases later in the future]).

Also, what is your Pokemon and Yo-kai Watch Favourite Team?(Or Pokemons-Yokais)
My perfect pokemon team is:Lv.100 Empoleon♂(Snowy a.k.a my first pokemon ever), Lv. 94 Mega-Mawile♀(Crunch), Lv.69 Shiny Dragonite♂(Blizzard), Lv. 88 Frosslas♀(IceCube), Lv. 58 Gardevoir♀(Noir) and a Lv.99 Scyther♀(Scyther[?])...and my Shiny Level 100 Golden DX Extra Mega Ultimate Incredible Marvelous Amazing Arceus(But It didn't exist).
And Yokai-Watch...I don't have a perfect team, but I'm using Jibanyan, Casanuva, Komane, Hornaplenty, Pinkipoo and Blandon all at Level 99(The Infinite Inferno is a really good place to buff Yo-kais, just if you completed it battle again McKraken and every Infinite Inferno boss will respawn)
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:59 am

All hail shiny Furret!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:11 pm

GreatRancher wrote:I have played both franchises except Yokai Watch 2 and Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I have played in Pokemon a little bit of the Blue version, I have played my cousins Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I have played Pokemon Pearl(Was my first pokemon game), Pokemon White, Pokemon Y and Pokemon Moon.
In Yo-Kai Watch I completed the first game and I didn't played the second one(Neither the third one[or fourth one if it releases later in the future]).

Also, what is your Pokemon and Yo-kai Watch Favourite Team?(Or Pokemons-Yokais)
My perfect pokemon team is:Lv.100 Empoleon♂(Snowy a.k.a my first pokemon ever), Lv. 94 Mega-Mawile♀(Crunch), Lv.69 Shiny Dragonite♂(Blizzard), Lv. 88 Frosslas♀(IceCube), Lv. 58 Gardevoir♀(Noir) and a Lv.99 Scyther♀(Scyther[?])...and my Shiny Level 100 Golden DX Extra Mega Ultimate Incredible Marvelous Amazing Arceus(But It didn't exist).
And Yokai-Watch...I don't have a perfect team, but I'm using Jibanyan, Casanuva, Komane, Hornaplenty, Pinkipoo and Blandon all at Level 99(The Infinite Inferno is a really good place to buff Yo-kais, just if you completed it battle again McKraken and every Infinite Inferno boss will respawn)

My favorite Pokémon are; Pikachu / Pichu, Rowlett / Decidueye, Arquanid, Umbreon & Sylveon to name a few. My favorite Yokai so far is( I just got into Yokai); Jibanyan since I love cats.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic