Collapse of the Terran Empire (Roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Collapse of the Terran Empire (Roleplay)

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:32 am

Hello, People who enjoy roleplaying. I got annoyed at HoneyTabby336 for giving up on the slime sea 2, and not posting in "Another roleplay suggestion thread" for almost a month, so I decided to make my own roleplay based on the idea I submitted. Another reason is that I got bored. If anyone cares, which no one does, this was inspired by Warhammer 40k and Doctor Who.

Rules:

1.No spam or advertising.
2.Nothing inappropriate.
3.Don't get mad if your character dies.
4.Don't get mad if your character becomes irrelevant.
5.Don't be rude.
6.Please don't sue me, I swear I'm ripping nothing off. I swear on my two hearts and 11 remaining regenerations (<--- Doctor Who joke).
7.Don't get mad if you get Rick Rolled.
8.Don't feed the Tyranids (<--- Warhammer 40k joke).

The plot:

It is the year 3291, and humanity has expanded it's reach beyond the sun, hoping around planets,always under command of the United Worlds Government. Everything seems to be going fine, but rumours of people disappearing, only to reappear with no memory have been surfacing, and suspicious activity from the government on the central planet of the human empire, Terra (A.K.A Earth), and long held alliances with alien races have suddenly collapsed. On the world of Terra, there is a rebellion, and the empire is starting to plunge into chaos. Why? Who knows?

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race Description:
Personality:
Alignment (See d and d):
Power/Technology:
Home Planet:
Allies/Friends:
Enemies/Rivals:
Backstory:
Achievements:
Motive for exploring the galaxy:

The roleplay will start when 3 or more people join. Have fun, and don't sue me.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Re: Collapse of the Terran Empire (Roleplay)

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Name: Swarm (Inside an old space suit.)
Race: Vashta Nerada
Race Description: The Vashta Nerada are microscopic beings that live in swarms. They can be found on almost every inhabitable planet, and because of this, a common saying among space travelers, is "Where there's meat, there's Vashta Nerada." They are averted to light, but it will not stop them, just slow them down. They are controlled via a hive mind, allowing them to be able to inhabit a space suit, and, with some difficulty, make it walk like a human.
Appearance: an old, beaten up space suit, with the visor dimmed, the swarm can leave the suit, but only when the visor is open.
Personality: the swarm, not being too big, is very docile, and will not harm the others it is travelling with, but if it can't find food, do not put it past them to go for unsuspecting targets.
Alignment (See d and d): Chaotic Neutral
Power/Technology: their species doesn't use
Home Planet: -PLANET OF ORIGIN UNKNOWN-
Allies/Friends: The people who they are travelling with, other swarms, anybody that gives them food.
Enemies/Rivals: Everything else.
Backstory: A space traveller, who was collecting rare kinds of wood for a project back on Earth, accidentally took a tree, with a cluster of unhatched Vashta Nerada eggs attached, once hatched, they proceeded to devour said explorer, and occupy his spacesuit. Afterwards, they went exploring around earth for a year, and began to like humans, and began to only eat animal meat.
Achievements: Was born. Learned how to walk.
Motive for exploring the galaxy: Trying to find their home planet.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Re: Collapse of the Terran Empire (Roleplay)

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:21 pm

BeatrixLeBeau wrote:Name: Swarm (Inside an old space suit.)
Race: Vashta Nerada
Race Description: The Vashta Nerada are microscopic beings that live in swarms. They can be found on almost every inhabitable planet, and because of this, a common saying among space travelers, is "Where there's meat, there's Vashta Nerada." They are averted to light, but it will not stop them, just slow them down. They are controlled via a hive mind, allowing them to be able to inhabit a space suit, and, with some difficulty, make it walk like a human.
Appearance: an old, beaten up space suit, with the visor dimmed, the swarm can leave the suit, but only when the visor is open.
Personality: the swarm, not being too big, is very docile, and will not harm the others it is travelling with, but if it can't find food, do not put it past them to go for unsuspecting targets.
Alignment (See d and d): Chaotic Neutral
Power/Technology: their species doesn't use
Home Planet: -PLANET OF ORIGIN UNKNOWN-
Allies/Friends: The people who they are travelling with, other swarms, anybody that gives them food.
Enemies/Rivals: Everything else.
Backstory: A space traveller, who was collecting rare kinds of wood for a project back on Earth, accidentally took a tree, with a cluster of unhatched Vashta Nerada eggs attached, once hatched, they proceeded to devour said explorer, and occupy his spacesuit. Afterwards, they went exploring around earth for a year, and began to like humans, and began to only eat animal meat.
Achievements: Was born. Learned how to walk.
Motive for exploring the galaxy: Trying to find their home planet.

Accepted, Just one thing: Who turned out the lights?
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic