Into the Deep (Slime sea continuation)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Into the Deep (Slime sea continuation)

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:07 pm

After a long hiatus, I'm back with another roleplay! I'm going to try not to make this as complicated as the first one and hopefully finish it.

Note: once again, your character may be killed for whatever reason, so if you don't want your character to be killed, this might not be up your alley. Also, even though the original was about slime rancher, I decided to let it go astray a bit but, the idea is this slime rancher based.

Rules:
I'll just copy and paste them from my old roleplay since nothing has changed.
1. Try to write at least one paragraph. Four sentences, at the most. I would prefer if you wouldn't do this: Kevin walked into the kitchen. Disclaimer: I have nothing against Kevins. Please don't sue me.
2. Please write in proper grammar. No "u"s, "4"s, and "y"s please. For example: U walk into a room and look around and wonder y this is happening. If you can, use proper spelling and punctuation too.
3. Be polite to other users and try to stay calm if someone is being rude to you. If by any chance this happens, pm me and I will try to solve the problem out.

What this roleplay is about:
After captain Rachel has gone missing, they have presumed her dead and they set out another team of explorers to go to the slime sea. Yet, something seems to be stirring in the deep and the scientists don't realize that there is something more terrifying about the sea than they realized...

The Copy and Paster:
Name:
Species description:
Basic description of the character:
Character Alignment:
Anything else:
Note: character alignment was a format originally from dungeons and dragons. If you don't know what the character alignments are I would recommend searching it up.

Species ideas
Since the roleplay is about the sea, I would suggest some sea types!
Selkies
Mermaids
Sirens
Krakens
Nereids
Sea serpent

After someone starts, the roleplay will start!
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Re: Into the Deep (Slime sea continuation)

Postby sensieslime » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Stuff is still going down at the big ship with Hoggy escaping and the team trying to hunt him down isn't it?
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Yeah, they're rescuing them later on in the roleplay.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby bobschicken » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 am

Name:Shimisa Honade (She-me-sa Ho-Nah-Day)
Species: Hylotl
Species description: http://starbounder.org/Hylotl
Good or Evil: Good,
Basic description of the character: A simple hylotl scientist, Has a very strict moral code on her research so they don't hurt the environment in anyway
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Anything else: Shimisa is very nagging when it comes to her moral code, She thinks that self defence weapons lethal or non-lethal should not be used and she will refuse to fire or use one.
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 am

Name: Helios Veridiaqua I (ISC MOIU)
Species: Simile Sapien (Rancher)
Species description: Basically cleverer people.
Good or Evil: Gud.
Basic description of the character: Head of The S.Q.U.I.S.H 3064 Mission and pilot of the S.Q.U.I.S.H Supersubmarine. Several years later became 2nd In Command for the Oceanus Corporation.
Character Alignment: I'm not a big fan of this concept to be honest, so I'll leave this empty.
Anything else: The S.Q.U.I.S.H, to clarify, it the largest, best, and main submarine. The Oceanus Corporation is one of the 2 largest companies that dominated the Local Group, which ALL of the volunteers for this mission work for.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am

bobschicken wrote:Name:Shimisa Honade (She-me-sa Ho-Nah-Day)
Basic description of the character: A simple hylotl scientist, Has a very strict moral code on her research so they don't hurt the environment in anyway
Anything else: Shimisa is very nagging when it comes to her moral code, She thinks that self defence weapons lethal or non-lethal should not be used and she will refuse to fire or use one.

You're not the first one to use a Hylotl as a character. ;p I used one in the space roleplay. It seems we both take a liking to the strange race. Also, Starbound!

I might create another Hylotl character too to fit the theme.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:01 am

Name: Shoe
Species: Shoe
Species description: Goes on your foot
Good or Evil: Shoe
Basic description of the character: Looks like a shoe
Character Alignment: True Shoe
Anything else: Was meant to drift onto the last ship, but accidentally drifted the wrong way. They think they're drifting the right way now.

I'm actually going to attempt to play as the shoe this time.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am

Name:kragggarn
Species: kraken
Species description: giant humanoid squid that lives in the sea and eats ships and people
Good or Evil: you decide when he try's to eat you aka. definitely evil
Basic description of the character: kraggarn (or krag for short) doesn't like change so he mainly just stays in the sea and eats ships but he can shrink and grow at his own will.
Character Alignment: chaotic evil
Anything else: he can control storms at sea and he can make rain and control water
greentitan
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Name:Shimisa Honade (She-me-sa Ho-Nah-Day)
Final verdict: it seems like your character is pretty good, since it fits well with how hypotls usually act.

Name: Helios Veridiaqua I (ISC MOIU)
Species: Simile Sapien (Rancher)
Species description: Basically cleverer people.
Makes sense, but cleverer isn't a word. I think.
Good or Evil: Gud.
Basic description of the character: Head of The S.Q.U.I.S.H 3064 Mission and pilot of the S.Q.U.I.S.H Supersubmarine. Several years later became 2nd In Command for the Oceanus Corporation.
Character Alignment: I'm not a big fan of this concept to be honest, so I'll leave this empty.
That's fine, since you already answered the good or evil question.
Anything else: The S.Q.U.I.S.H, to clarify, it the largest, best, and main submarine. The Oceanus Corporation is one of the 2 largest companies that dominated the Local Group, which ALL of the volunteers for this mission work for.
Final verdict: your character is pretty normal, so pass.

Name: Shoe
Character Alignment: True Shoe
Anything else: Was meant to drift onto the last ship, but accidentally drifted the wrong way. They think they're drifting the right way now.
Final verdict. Let's face it, there are really no pros or cons with role playing as a shoe, but I'll pass it just to see what happens.

Name:kragggarn
Species description: giant humanoid squid that lives in the sea and eats ships and people
Basic description of the character: kraggarn (or krag for short) doesn't like change so he mainly just stays in the sea and eats ships but he can shrink and grow at his own will.
Anything else: he can control storms at sea and he can make rain and control water
I'll pass this since this is one of the "big baddies" if it was a protangist, I wouldnt be so sure. Pass.

I think after I make my character, I'll start the roleplay.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:54 am

Name: Keiko (Kee-Ko)
Species description: We all know what a hylotl looks like by now. A three eyed fish person. Note that they can't breathe underwater forever, just a long time.
Good or Evil: He'll definitely be relatively evil for now.
Basic description of the character: Keiko is a bounty hunter; an assassin who kills to thrive. Loving short ranged combat, this master at swordplay will refuse to use guns or throwing items. Being a hylotl, he is an expert at swimming, but can't wear his armour underwater otherwise he'll sink. He has blue skin and five long green fins on his head and wields a sweet holographic sword!
Character Alignment: Chaotic evil
Anything else: Keiko's long brown trench coat may be dapper, yet underneath it are strong metal plates to protect him. Also, the Hylotl race has a Japanese style culture.

Anyone can be good or bad, no matter what their race is know for.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Im going to need a recap on the slime sea
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:14 pm

HERRO I AM BAAAACK! LONG HIATUS CAUSED BY COMPUTER BREAKING DOWN. ALSO I WILL TRY TO BE ACTIVE.

Name: Frederick Von Portertrap
Species: Enderman
Species description: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Enderman
Good or Evil: Good
Basic description of the character:Fred is a little bit quirky, and is afraid of pretty much every liquid. He is actually really friendly, and always wants to find a way around hurting someone.
Character Alignment: Neutral Good.
Anything else: Has a pet Bomb-Omb named Twist, and he cannot teleport.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby jason60056 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 pm

PINK SLIMES ARE BALLPITS
ROCK SLIMES ARE DEATH BALLPITS
HONEY SLIMES ARE STICKY BALLPITS
BOOM SLIMES ARE EXPLOSIVE BALLPITS
GOLD SLIMES ARENT BALLPITS
jason60056
Plort

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 pm

greentitan wrote:Name:kragggarn

If you had done a moment of research, you would know that a Kraken is not humanoid, it's more like a giant squid. What you're describing is more like Cthulhu. I know this is irrelevant, but if you're gonna be a monster from actual myths and legends, at least research it.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Name: Dragoth
Species: Deep Scion
Species description: Deep Scions were once humanoid creatures, but have been cursed by a powerful aquatic being, changing them into a monster. They become enslaved by the one who made them, and gain the power of shapeshifting, but losing emotions and free will whilst under their master's controll. Their default form is that of a creature with grey skin with a blue tint, fins on their arms and legs, gills on the neck, shark like teeth, large claws, a mouth that opens sideways and black tentacles with spikes on the end for hair. They can breathe both air and water with no problems. They do as instructed by their creator, usually to spy or kill threats, but can be freed by their creator being slain, or releasing them. The latter has rarely happened, as the creators are of immense evil. They can emit a scream which stuns everyone in a 300ft radius for 10 seconds, and transmits all it's memories to it's creator; but they can only do this once per hour. When they die, they revert to the form of the person they were before being cursed, which is their true form. For more information, read pg 135 in the d and d book "Volo's Guide To Monsters".
Good or Evil: Good
Basic description of the character: Dragoth is a tortured soul, driven to borderline insanity by the memories of what he did while enslaved by a now dead Kraken. He seeks to repent for the atrocities he committed, and help those he can. He puts on a facade of sternness, but really is lonely and just wants to help and make friends.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
Anything else: The kraken which cursed him was slain whilst he was 120, and previously was a sea elf (from the lore of d and d's forgotten realms setting).
Note: I have no idea what's been going on in the slime sea, I just like roleplaying.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Uh, sorry guys but I don't think this roleplay will be continuing...

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:24 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Uh, sorry guys but I don't think this roleplay will be continuing...

Then why make it in the first place? Even if your busy a lot of the time, there's minimum dedication required.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Name: Starry(real name unknown)
Species: Lantern Slime
Species Desc.: basically a slime shaped like a lantern that emits natural light
Good
Char. Desc.: a large (about 4 feet in circumference), cute slime that has a collar that lets it speak English
Char. Alignment: true neutral
Nothing else
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:34 pm

I like how this thread is still a thing despite this getting cancelled a month ago.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby Dragonslime » Tue May 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Name: xeno ( real name unknown)
Species: dragonian
Species descp: race of dragon humans
Alignment: none
Character descrp: 5.5 feet tall red and white hair
Other info: carries a sword and a shot gun somewhere in trench coat
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:57 pm

CrazeePi wrote:Name: Shoe
Character Alignment: True Shoe
by Dragonslime » Tue May 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Only one thing i can do.
MAKE. THIS. A. MEME!!!
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby Slimegirl1234567890 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Name: Retnuh Emils
Species: Aquatic Hunter Slime
Species description: Just a hunter slime that lives in the ocean and has
Good or Evil: Neutral
Basic description of the character: look at my avatar, now back at this post. I am a strangely colored hunter slime, but with fins and gills.
Character Alignment: lol wut
Anything else: I'm not good or bad
hi people, im gone
Slimegirl1234567890
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic