A Potato's guide to what's happening in the final war.

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

A Potato's guide to what's happening in the final war.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:55 am

Hello. This is another Final War spin off, so people know whats been going on recently, without having to read through every post, since that's my job now. If you want to see the the topic this is a spin off for, click the link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637

For lore on the creatures click this link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701

For lore on locations, Deities, weapons, etc click this link instead: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3707

If you want to write a summery yourself, you are free to.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Re: A Potato's guide to what's happening in the final war.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 am

What is currently happening:

Kacey, two of Kacey's friends (mermaid NPCs), Petal, Lerilax and Daiki are currently at a tavern, sitting outside. Petal, Lerilax, and Daiki are eating whilst discussing plans, and Kacey and her friends are approaching Connal to hire him. Asher has introduced himself and is curious about what their talking about. Axel is at a shop. Wesley is doing heavens know what. Nirath is staring at a wall. Darvik is sitting in a cave waiting, having just telepathically taunted the group. Outside Darvik's cave there are five undead snakes, two undead Rock Serpents and a single undead Deep Drake. Daphne (a siren NPC) is one hour away from becoming a Death Walker.

If I got anything wrong, correct me and I'll edit it.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 am

Darvik left the cavern, took his minions and Wyverns with him, left Daphne, and flew to the burnt down forest, on the back of the Potato Dragon, put his stuff in a cave, left the Potato Dragon to guard and fought the group still at the tavern. Meanwhile, Daphne had risen and was found by people from Magnahold, taken back there, and then she left and went back to the caver, accompanied by Elirahc. As they arrived in the cavern, Elirahc received a distress call from a magic mirror, of the diplomatic group sent to Whiterun. Elirahc and a group of eight others were teleported there whilst riding Giant Eagles, and arrested all who took place in the fight (including Asher) and sending them too sleep, but Darvik escaped and fled to the town hall, Darviks minions then attacking the group.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:51 am

A troop of félinax soldiers docked by the shore after being alerted of a great danger in White run.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic