A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final War

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final War

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:58 am

Hi!
This is a list of items in The Final War that don't fit into the category of creatures. If you wish to learn about them, they can be found here.

This includes:
•Gods + Other Deities
•Materials
•Tools + Weapons
•Clothing
• and Useful Items.

Enjoy!
Last edited by TheGreciansHousehold on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: A worldwide corporation's guide to stuff from The Final

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:16 am

God: God of Death and Undeath: Kelemvor

Kelemvor is a Demon Lord (Another name for a Dark God) that rules over death and undeath. Kelemvor lives in the plain of existence known as the Night Realms. Kelemvor looks like a 20ft skeleton, with green necrotic energy in between the bones. Kelemvor was sealed away there by the Light Gods to avoid it coming into the other plains of existence and turning them into worlds of eternal death and darkness, ruled over by undead. Worshipping Kelemvor is banned by the light gods and most major civilisations. Despite being locked away in The Night Realms, Kelemvor can send visions to it's worshippers and often trick mortals into making deals with Kelemvor, so it can force them to pay off their debts by harvesting souls for it. Kelevemor is often worshipped by black Draconids, Death Walkers, necromancers and cultits.
Kelemvor creates demons of bones, flesh and by twisting living beings. Examples of it's demons are Vampires, Werewolfs, Death Walkers, Flesh Mongers, Ghouls, Zombies, Skeletons, Wraiths and other monstrosities sprouted form Kelemvor's twisted imagination.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 am

Known locations, and distances from each others.

The Lonely Mountain is a two hour walk from Whiterun. The unnamed civilisations are a three hour walk from Whiterun. The Eastern Mountains are a four hour walk from Whiterun. Behind the mountains is an abyss that leads to The Night Realms. The burnt-down forest is a a hour away from Whiterun and is a half an hours walk to get across.

Map of the final war so far....png
This is a map I made on Microsoft paint.
Map of the final war so far....png (15.26 KiB) Viewed 21102 times
[
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Metals I

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 am

Platanium NOUN
plah-TAY-nee-umm
A strong and precious metal usually used in jewellery, machinery and daggers. While extremely expensive, it is relatively common on terms of mining, but its unpure version (Iron Platanide) is practically useless, as it is not only a rather unsightly ore, but is soft as butter.
(Yes, that is a JPEG. I'm so sorry.)

Deironizing
VERB
dee-EYE-on-EYE-zing
A process performed on Iron Platanide (Fe3PtTi2) to convert it into pure Platanium (FePtTi2). It involves heating Iron Platanide to 1,550 degrees celsius to remove Fe2 (Which then reacts to become Iron Dioxide (FeO2)), washing in -22 degrees celsius water (which is ensured to be liquidic) before reheating to 1,600 degrees celsius to get rid of any excess Iron Dioxide.

Neutrinosteel NOUN
new-TREE-no-steel
An incredibly strong metal coloured blue-grey (similar to cobalt) used mainly in weaponary and machinery, as it possesses a very strange property.

While difficult to create allows with, neutrinosteel will always either phase throught (negative or neutral charge) or only impale (positive) the material it is alloyed with. This means that a neutrinosteel-carbon (UrMb3Cr2Ni2Fe2W2C20I2) arrow would glide straight through, say, a granite rock (SiAl2O17K2Na2CaFeMgTiP2Mn) but would easily impale, for example, a tree or deer.

Neutrinosteel is composed mainly of Ultranarium (Ur), a highly elusive metal found near mana geysers, which is useless on its own.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 am

Arkhan

Arkhan is a black metal, that is found under mountains. It is quite rare, and takes three hours to extract form the ore. It is extremely fire and slashing resistant, but doesn't protect well from bludgeoning attacks.
Arkhan was first discovered by dwarf in an ancient kingdom (roughly 200 years ago) and used to forged armour and siege weapons. Darvik forged it's armour out of Arkhan.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Map II

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:40 am

If you can't see all the data, try zooming in to around 200%.
Last edited by TheGreciansHousehold on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:41 am

That's alot better than the one a spent five minutes on.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:04 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:That's alot better than the one a spent five minutes on.

Thanks. It's based of yours.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 am

Could you make a key for the map?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:39 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Could you make a key for the map?

Look to the bottom-right.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 am

The Lonely Mountain

The Lonely Mountain is a single mountain it the forest. It is thought to be uninhabited by sentient life.
Creatures native to the mountain:Earth Drakes, Bears, Lynxes, Rock Serpents and Earth Elementals.

Darvik's secret lair is in the mountain. This is a bad map:

Darvik's mountain lair.png
Darvik's mountain lair.png (20.07 KiB) Viewed 21072 times

Darvik's paid a tribe of goblins to construct it, over the course of a century, it is halfway to completion.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:34 pm

This is the location of Darvik's backup base.

map of the final war.png
map of the final war.png (210.16 KiB) Viewed 21043 times

(The is map was originally made by TheGreciansHousehold and the backup base location was added by me.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:This is the location of Darvik's backup base.

map of the final war.png

(The is map was originally made by TheGreciansHousehold and the backup base location was added by me.)

I'll modify the map as soon as a new town arrives. Thanks.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:40 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:This is the location of Darvik's backup base.

map of the final war.png

I'll modify the map as soon as a new town arrives. Thanks.

Why is the unnamed settlement where Darvik bought cows not on there?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Sorry. I'll correct the map tomorrow.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm calling the town Potatosville.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:50 pm

I'm calling it Kamtroville.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:51 pm

can someone make posts on weapons and equipment. just take the martials you have and turn them into equipment
greentitan
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 pm

I need weapons for my army
greentitan
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:54 pm

greentitan wrote:can someone make posts on weapons and equipment. just take the martials you have and turn them into equipment

Sure. I'll start tomorrow.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 pm

thanks buddy
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Weapons: Medieval Weapons
(This was soured from http://www.medieval-life-and-times.info ... l-weapons/)

"Medieval Weapons
The Medieval period of history was extremely violent. The quest for wealth and power was driven by the violent society of the European countries. Massive stone castles were built to act as power bases. Lands were subject to invasion leading to wars, battles and siege situations. This was the period of the Norman conquest and the battle of Hastings in England. Warfare, siege warfare and weapons strategy and tactics where subject to change due to new weapons ideas and changes in Medieval technology and architecture. The fighting in Europe had a brief respite when the attentions of the Medieval warlords turned their attention to the Holy Land when the Medieval Weapons were used by the religious knights who fought in the Crusades. Facts and interesting information about Medieval weapons used in this turbulent era including the xxxx are detailed and described in the articles below - just click a link for history, facts and information. Additional articles on the history of Medieval weapons and weaponry relating to siege weapons and warfare are also detailed.

Medieval Weapons

Battle Axe
Throwing Axe
Billhook
Longbow
Daggers
Halberd
Mace
Warhorse
Pole Weapons
Quarterstaff
War Hammer
The Axe
Bow and Arrow
Crossbow
Flail
Jousting Lance
Pike
Pole Axe
The Spear
Quintain
Medieval Archer
Click the following link for History, Facts and Information about
Medieval Swords and Medieval Armor

Medieval Siege Weapons
The style of warfare during the times was fought around the power bases which were the great Medieval castles. This Medieval weapons and the siege style of warfare changed with new technology and different weapons. The massive and deadly siege weapons included a variety of siege weapons and siege engines such as catapults, the ballista, battering ram, mangonel, siege tower and the trebuchet. Siege weapons were made to order! Facts, history and interesting information about Medieval Siege weapons used in times are described in the articles below - just click a link for interesting history, facts and information.

Medieval Siege Weapons and Siege Warfare

Medieval Catapults
Trebuchet
Ballista
Battering Ram
Mangonel
Siege Tower Siege Warfare
Siege Weapons
Siege Weapon Design
Under Siege
Greek Fire
Pike

Siege Weapons and Siege Warfare

The most famous Medieval Siege Weapons used during the era included the Ballista, Catapults, Siege tower, the Mangonel, the Battering ram and the Trebuchet.

Weapons Training
Training in the use of the lance was practised at the Quintain and included tilting and "Running at the Rings". Training in the use of swords and other close combat weapons were practised at the Pell. Knights weapons training even extended into a game - Pell Mell! Facts and information about each of this training are described via the links detailed below:

Weapons Training

Pell Training
Quarterstaff
Quintain
Medieval Archer
Weapons Training

Click the following link for History, Facts and Information about
Medieval Swords and Armor

Medieval Weapons - Knights and Soldiers
There were basically two types of armed men during the Medieval era who used different weapons according to the rank and status - the Knights and the foot soldiers, or men-at-arms, who included the Archers. The men-at-arms held weapons according to their status and position which was determined by the Feudal system. The weapons, weaponry, armor and horse of the Knight were extremely expensive and therefore out of the reach of peasants. The weapons used by peasants were therefore often adapted from farming tools. Lords and nobles were expected to provide soldiers who were trained in a variety of Weapons. Knights were supported by their soldiers and the Medieval Weapons used by the lower classes included the Polearm, Battle Axe, Mace, Billhook, Caltrop, Flail, Halberd, Longbow, Bow and Arrow, Crossbow, Pike, Poleaxe, Quarterstaff, Spear and the War hammer. The Knights themselves used different Weapons riding on their warhorses - every knight had spent their whole lives gaining expertise in the use of the lance, swords and daggers and all the other weapons which were suited to his status.

Weapons and the influence of the Feudal System
The increasing number and variety of Medieval Weapons was partly due to the requirements of the Feudal System. Life lived under the Feudal System demanded that everyone owed allegiance to the King and their immediate superior, such as the lords, nobles and knights of the realm. Everyone was expected to pay for the land by providing the following services:

Fully trained soldiers to fight for the King
Equipment - clothes and weapons for the soldiers
Skill in the use of the weapons was necessary and a played a vital part in Medieval life. Every man was expected to be able to use a weapon. When war erupted troops were raised by the Feudal Levy when there was a 'Call to Arms'. Under the Feudal Levy men were required to fight for a limited period of 40 days - under certain circumstances this could be increased to 90 days.

Groups of Medieval Weapons
The groups of weapons, or weaponry, used in the times fell into three categories:

Siege Weapons
The Weapons used by Lords, Nobles, Knights and the Crusaders
The Weapons used by the foot soldiers and archers
Weapons were designed to cut, slice, chop, hurl, smash and bludgeon - life during the era was extremely violent."

More weapons not from website:
Glaives, Scimitars, Tridents, Morning Stars, other medieval weapons not mentioned and new weapons from other players.
(For more weapon, search on the D and D Wiki.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:03 pm

you gotta make the weapons out of the materials in the roleplay
greentitan
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:04 pm

and armour
greentitan
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:05 pm