A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final War

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:04 pm

The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse
Based on the mythological figures of the same name
Death, God of.. Well... Death
Light, Interstingly
Created by Kelemvor to defend and perform tasks for him, Death carries a scythe with him, appearing as a skeletal rider in a black robe upon a pure black horse. It is said that only those he must take to the Heavens after death may see him.

Despite being created a minion of Kelemvor, Death soon rode to join forces with Vitæl due to his dislike of Kelemvor's cruel nature. He is not seen as a threat, but a required doorway, similar to a staircase.

Famine, God of... Well, you get the point
Neutral
Also created by Kelemvor, Famine is usually seen as a skeleton enrobed in silky bandages riding upon a beige-and-black-spotted horse. Unlike death, he does not have any specific targets and simply rides across the lands, bringing great famine wherever he goes.

Rather than running from Kelemvor, Famine simply rode. And rode and rode and rode. And rode.

Conquest
Neutral
Created by Xanoronax and Eoperirepeo in an attempt to remove their great mistake (humans), conquest usually appears as a man enrobed in white leather upon metal armour. Similarly to Famine, he just sort of... rides at things.

War
Light
Again created by Xanoronax and Eoperirepeo to get rid of humans, War follows those in positions of great power and fills their minds with hatred, waiting for a war to begin. When one does, he simply watches. Just watches.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:Powerful enough demons and hellbeats can ascend to dark godhood.

That's not really how godhood works. Godhood can only be passed through family blood. Besides, hellbeasts aren't smart enough to tell the difference between a rock and a horse, so...
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Four horsemen?
Where's Flatulence?
(P.S: This is a Gorillaz reference and a joke, don't actually make Flatulence a thing.)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:08 pm

What the hell is a hellbeast? (Pun)
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:11 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:What the hell is a hellbeast? (Pun)

Despite knowing it was a pun, I'll awnser it: you know ultrabeasts from pokemon? These things?

Basically those. The outcome when someone is told to do whatever they like. Except from Hell.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Ok.

(I need to stay more updated with pokemon.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm

They're acually Ultra Beasts and haven't been identified as Pokemon yet.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:They're acually Ultra Beasts and haven't been identified as Pokemon yet.

But they are part of the Pokemon game series, introduced in Sun and Moon. (Which is what I was talking about.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:They're acually Ultra Beasts and haven't been identified as Pokemon yet.

But they are part of the Pokemon game seires, introduced in Sun and Moon. (Which is what I was talking about.)

Ah, OK.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:19 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

But they are part of the Pokemon game seires, introduced in Sun and Moon. (Which is what I was talking about.)

Ah, OK.

Is't it fitting that we're going far, far off topic, on a topic, in far, far off topic?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:21 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Ah, OK.

Is't fitting that we're going far, far off topic, on a topic, in far, far off topic?

Yup. Also, toasters are really weird if you think about it.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:22 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Ah, OK.

Is't fitting that we're going far, far off topic, on a topic, in far, far off topic?

Yup. Also, toasters are really weird if you think about it.

So are watermelons and potatoes.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:35 pm

God of Boredom: Bobulon

Bobulon is the God of boringness. In fact he's so boring, no one bothers to remember any facts about hims, except the fact he exists. All he does is sit there, in the ethereal planes, doing nothing. He is a neutral god.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Map III

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:20 am

Zooming is required to see properly. Just click or tap the image.
Last edited by TheGreciansHousehold on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Object

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:23 am

Souls
Souls are the core of a person's mana stream, usually located around 2mm above the palate in the mouth.

In order to maintain Vætura (lifeforce mana), a person MUST have an intact soul, but undead beings, resurrected beings, or people under the influence of a manabreaker curse can survive without one. It is also said that necromancers powerful enough are able to use Lækoros (death mana) in their manastream, removing the need for a soul altogether.

Souls contain around 20,000kj depending on the person, and are hence often consumed in the process of very instense magic, causing great damage to the person. The souls of murderous félinaexi are removed and stored in bottles to be used in wars if needed.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:26 am

Goddess of ice, snow, cold and winter: Auril

Auril is the goddess of ice, snow, the cold and winter. She is the youngest daughter of Syrolos and Siivix. She is often cold and created Yetis and a few other creatures to represent different aspects of herself. She rivals the god of fire, Kossuth, and summer, one of her siblings. When she is enraged she causes snow or blizzards in the mortal plains. She also does it to annoy Kossuth. She is neutral.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:10 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Goddess of ice, snow, cold and winter: Auril

Auril is the goddess of ice, snow, the cold and winter. She is the youngest daughter of Syrolos and Siivix. She is often cold and created Yetis and a few other creatures to represent different aspects of herself. She rivals the god of fire, Kossuth, and summer, one of her siblings. When she is enraged she causes snow or blizzards in the mortal plains. She also does it to annoy Kossuth. She is neutral.

This makes little sense as Syrolos was married to Vitael and Siivix to Prataxos, so I'll rewrite it.

Asuril, Goddess of Ice, Snow, Cold, Winter, and Misfortune
Light
A failed attempt at a golem made by Xanoronax and Leoparaxixarapeol composed entirely out of snow and baer (a primordial prototype of the common brown bear) furs. Her skin, which is, of course, furry, due to her baer fur flesh, and is thought to be the ancestor of all Yeti, Snow Wyverns and Snow Drakes. She is brother to Kaesuth, god of Vaetura, fire and summer, who she hold a peaceful rivalry against.

During the winter, she may occasionally come down to Aerth to destroy crops as revenge against Cxævan, who rejected her many years ago, thinking his tasks more important than love. She will occasionally become enraged about this, causing large blizzards.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 am

Kæsuth, God of Fire, Vætura and Summer
Light
A failed attempt to destroy Asuril made by Xanoronax and Leoparaxixarapeo, Kæsuth appears as either a fiery storm or a man enrobed in flame, a ring of gold around his head. He is said to have a great hatred of Syrolos.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Weapons

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:46 am

Scabre
Sword owned by Niruth the Evil One
Scabre is composed of a sharktooth blade (from a Giant Northern Whale Shark) and an arkhan-platanium alloy hilt. The base contains a small spike to cut ropes, attack backstabbers and slice food. It is the signiture weapon of Niruth the Evil One, and is enchanted with a softslice charm, making it capable of cutting throught nearly all materials with ease.

Sawd
A sawd is a weapon used by the followers of the Corruption, composed of a Great Northern Whale Shark tooth blade and an steel-arkhan alloy hilt. While mainly used as a sword, the handle allows it to function as a powerful saw.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Another God

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 am

Draggea, God of Draconic Beings
Neutral
Yet another failed golem of Xanororonax and Leoparaxixarapeo's, Draggea is a strange shape shifter rarely seen on Ærth, as he usually resides at the top of a nonexistent mountain. Contrary to legend, he crafted all draconic creatures from rocks and his own blood.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:16 am

The Night Realms a plain of existence, which is where all things dead reside. It once was half peaceful, for the good dead, and half chaotic, for the bad dead, but since Kelemvor was imprisoned there, it has became a realm of pure chaos,undead abominations and normal demons roam freely, constantly fighting and killing anything in sight. If a creature is killed in the Night Realms, it is reincarnated in the plain of existence it was born in, with no memories of it's former life, or any of their former life's knowledge, at a random time. There are areas where the walls between borders of the plains are thin, so a being who conducts a special ritual can cross over to the plain on the other side of the wall. Despite this, Kelemvor can't leave, since his soul was bound there by the god of life. These thin walls between barriers is what allowed the great Lich, Skargrolnak the Destroyer, to summon an undead army in the death wars, in the year 307.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Re: Weapons

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:20 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Scabre
Sword owned by Niruth the Evil One
Scabre is composed of a sharktooth blade (from a Giant Northern Whale Shark) and an arkhan-platanium alloy hilt. The base contains a small spike to cut ropes, attack backstabbers and slice food. It is the signiture weapon of Niruth the Evil One, and is enchanted with a softslice charm, making it capable of cutting throught nearly all materials with ease.

Sawd
A sawd is a weapon used by the followers of the Corruption, composed of a Great Northern Whale Shark tooth blade and an steel-arkhan alloy hilt. While mainly used as a sword, the handle allows it to function as a powerful saw.

Heyyyyyy, that's pretty gooood.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:46 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Location: Night Realms

The Night Realms a plain of existence, which is where all things dead reside. It once was half peaceful, for the good dead, and half chaotic, for the bad dead, but since Kelemvor was imprisoned there, it has became a realm of pure chaos,undead abominations and normal demons roam freely, constantly fighting and killing anything in sight. If a creature is killed in the Night Realms, it is reincarnated in the plain of existence it was born in, with no memories of it's former life, or any of their former life's knowledge, at a random time. There are areas where the walls between borders of the plains are thin, so a being who conducts a special ritual can cross over to the plain on the other side of the wall. Despite this, Kelemvor can't leave, since his soul was bound there by the god of life. These thin walls between barriers is what allowed the great Lich, Skargrolnak the Destroyer, to summon an undead army in the death wars, in the year 307.

I will note that there is also a galactic void in it containing Xanoronax and Leoparaxixarapeo.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Map III

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Zooming is required to see properly. Just click or tap the image.

You should mark on areas where the borders between the plains of existence are thin and unexplored areas.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Re: Map III

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:00 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Zooming is required to see properly. Just click or tap the image.

You should mark on areas where the borders between the plains of existence are thin and unexplored areas.

Why?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic