A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final War

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Where the plains of existence are thin, is for a plot I have planned and undiscovered areas so it allows more creativity, and there has to be somewhere the undiscovered types of draconic creatures reside.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:06 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:Where the plains of existence are thin, is for a plot I have planned and undiscovered areas so it allows more creativity, and there has to be somewhere the undiscovered types of draconic creatures reside.

Sure, but the map will be separate and rather hard to read to avoid uncanonical data.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:06 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:Where the plains of existence are thin, is for a plot I have planned and undiscovered areas so it allows more creativity, and there has to be somewhere the undiscovered types of draconic creatures reside.

Sure, but the map will be separate and rather hard to read to avoid uncanonical data.

ok.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:31 pm

god of thievery, greed, stealth and corruption (Not the faction): Narune

Narune's origins are unknown, as he stole them from the cosmic library, the place where all knowledge is stored, causing everyone but himself to forget. His biggest achievement, however, is stealing the sun in the year 103, when he made a enchanted bag to hold it in, and put it inside. He is never content with what he has, and very boastful. As a result of this, he bragged ton the other gods "I ain't happy, but i'm feeling glad i got sunshine, in a bag." Narune is a close ally of Kelemvor, and is the one who allowed him to create undead, by teaching him how to corrupt mortal beings. Narune is worshipped by thieves. He gifts his followers the ability to corrupt others and objects. Narune created Mimics, shadow demons, Ice demons, Air demons, Fire Demons, Water Demons and Earth Demons, as well as Hell Fire, Infernal Water, Cursed Ice, Demonic Winds, Rot Earth and Death Shadows.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:Goddess of ice, snow, cold and winter: Auril

Auril is the goddess of ice, snow, the cold and winter. She is the youngest daughter of Syrolos and Siivix. She is often cold and created Yetis and a few other creatures to represent different aspects of herself. She rivals the god of fire, Kossuth, and summer, one of her siblings. When she is enraged she causes snow or blizzards in the mortal plains. She also does it to annoy Kossuth. She is neutral.

This makes little sense as Syrolos was married to Vitael and Siivix to Prataxos, so I'll rewrite it.

Asuril, Goddess of Ice, Snow, Cold, Winter, and Misfortune
Light
A failed attempt at a golem made by Xanoronax and Leoparaxixarapeol composed entirely out of snow and baer (a primordial prototype of the common brown bear) furs. Her skin, which is, of course, furry, due to her baer fur flesh, and is thought to be the ancestor of all Yeti, Snow Wyverns and Snow Drakes. She is brother to Kaesuth, god of Vaetura, fire and summer, who she hold a peaceful rivalry against.

During the winter, she may occasionally come down to Aerth to destroy crops as revenge against Cxævan, who rejected her many years ago, thinking his tasks more important than love. She will occasionally become enraged about this, causing large blizzards.

You mentioned Cxævan in this post, and in previous posts, could you make a post about him?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Sure.

Cxæven, God of Luck, Crops, Autumn, the Harvest
Cxæven is the eldest son of Siivix and Prataxos and brother to Sepris, God of Marriage and Loyalty. He succeeded his father after he was killed by a hellbeast.

At the age of around 17, he rejected Auril, considering his duties more important.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:17 am

I have a question. Does the fabric of spacetime being torn to shreds count?

TIME TWISTER.

Seemingly a freak storm, a Time Twister is a tornado that spans multiple timelines, ripping things out. Such as a house, or a tree, or maybe even... yourself from another timeline. (Yes, by timeline, I mean alternate reality. Deal with it.)
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Sædæmicræ's Law

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Sædæmicræ's Law
Sædæmicræ's Law is an equation used by Félinæxi to calculate mana usage. The equation is as follows:
KEY
mu = Mana Usage
m = Mass
d = duration (age of object)

mu = (md²) + km (if transport) OR energy in kj x 2

The equation is accurate to the microsæcron (félinæxan mana unit).
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Trivia

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 pm

The majority of Félinæxan names are actually english words reversed and "Félinaxised", hence reversing them should give some English words, apart from Kiivixen which is derived from Cry and Vixen.

Ræchiiw becomes Wiichær, derived from the word Watcher, Lerilax becomes Xalirel, derived from the word Squirrel, Tiseræf Færeit, derived from forest, Sædæmicræ Ærcimædæs, derived from Archimedes and Lærtenék becomes Kénetræl, derived from Central.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Trivia

Postby SteveTheNerd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:The majority of Félinæxan names are actually english words reversed and "Félinaxised", hence reversing them should give some English words, apart from Kiivixen which is derived from Cry and Vixen.

Ræchiiw becomes Wiichær, derived from the word Watcher, Lerilax becomes Xalirel, derived from the word Squirrel, Tiseræf Færeit, derived from forest, Sædæmicræ Ærcimædæs, derived from Archimedes and Lærtenék becomes Kénetræl, derived from Central.

Next time Darvik sees Lerilax, he's calling him Squirrel, instead of pussycat.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 am

Maganahold is a large underground city, in the centre of a subterranean rain forest called the "Deep Green", home to the Magnus Clan, a civilisation of Humans, Drow and Wood Elves. Due to being under the Serbibrachus Mountain Range, there are frozen parts of the forest, water drips down from the crevasses and there is a mixture of rain forest, mountain, arctic and subterranean wildlife. Common animal are: Panthers, Lynx, Minx (A sabre-toothed tiger that live in cold environments), Mountain Bears, Rothe (a subterranean cow), Deep Drakes, Green Drakes, Rock Serpents, Grass Serpents, and Eagles.

Magnahold is ruled by the Magnus family. The King is Charles, a Human, and the Queen is Zilvra, a Drow. Their children are (In order of age): Crathe (male, 56), Giarnaa (Female, 48), John (Male, 32), Scarla (Female, 32) and Elirahc/Kahn (Male, 25). The town is very strongly defended, due to regular incursions of Kobolds, Mind Flayers, Demons and Devils. The Clan is generally quite friendly, and seek to make allegiances with those on the surface.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 am

The Deep Green
The Deep Green spans the entire Serbibranchus Mountain Range and a few miles beyond. It is the largest subterranean rain forest. The water comes from the snow and ice of The glaciers of the mountains.

Magnahold is in the centre of The Deep Green. The Magnus' Warriors is the name of the underground empire of which Magnahold is the capital of. The empire consist of multiple Wood Elf, Human and Drow cites, known as large as Magnahold. It was founded in 204 by King Brandor Magnus, a Human who united the inhabitants of the Deep Green to fight of an army of Devils. Since then, Brandor's descendants have ruled the Deep Green, and the inhabitants of The Deep Green live mostly in peace, but every able bodied inhabitant is trained in combat, so they may defend The Deep Green, and themselves. If a city is threatened, the other cities send reinforcements whilst preparing for attacks on themselves. The cities are: Dernaus, Kyrnarus, Brandoria, Knivehelm, Wolender and Magnahold.

The armies of Magnus' Warriors primarily consist of Cavalry, which ride on Drakes, Panthers, Lynx, Minx, Leopards, Jaguars, White Tigers, Tigers, Cave Bears, Polar Bears, Rothe, Giant Spiders, Giant Eagles, and Raxtora (A reptilian creature that lives deep underground, it is often debated whether it is Draconic). The army has around 10,000 cavalry, 5000 foot soldiers, 3000 archers, 1,000 spell-casters, and large amounts of animals, Golems, Ents, Wood Woads (Living trees that once were humans), Treants (A type of lesser Ent) and Ents.

Magnus' Warriors have recently sent an envoy to Moria, a nearby city of Duergar (Dark dwarves), Hill Dwarves and Mountain Dwarves, to make an allegiance, but the terms are still undecided. In Magnahold, there is a project to create a tunnel to the surface, and make it a trade outpost, and ally with surface cities.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:40 am

Wtf is this?
Now I'm saying "wtf" in a nice way, ok.
Hello , Are you looking down here for something?

Steam: LastPayLoad0
LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:46 am

LastPayLoad0 wrote:Wtf is this?
Now I'm saying "wtf" in a nice way, ok.

To answer your question, it is a topic explaining different aspects of "The Final War", a fantasy roleplay, here on Monomi Park Forums.

In turn for answering your question, answer my question: WTF is this viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3731 ?

(Put Dispenser Here.)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Deities

Since no none has laid down the rules of a deity, I will.

There are three Types: Light Deities (Holy Deities), Neutral Deities, and Dark Deities (Demon Lords).
Although all Deities are immortal, they can be killed. A Holy Deity or Neutral Deity is often worshipped by nations, whilst a Dark Deity is rarely worshipped, outside cults. A mortal can become a Deity if they are a great hero in life, and if there is a position that needs filling. No deities are omnipotent, omniscient, or omnipresent, unless that's what they are the Deity of.

As well as Dark Deities being Demon Lord, they can also be Devil Lord. A Dark Deity can not be both, since they are key differences. A Demon Lord is more like monster-like than a Devil lord and revel in chaos and are Chaotic Evil. A Devil is more humanoid than a Demon, and cause evil through manipulation and oppression and are Lawful Evil. The same goes for Demons and Devils. The two hate each other with a burning passion and would never cooperate under any circumstance. Demons speak Abyssal, whilst Devils speak Infernal.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Unstable Crystals
Most commonly found in mountains, but very rare.
Dark purple crystals which, when lit on fire, burst into a beautiful magenta flame. When they are set on fire, they can distort time and space around them to varying degrees of intensity. If lit on fire in a small, confined space, they will explode, causing the normal distortion of time and space, but in a more extreme manner.
Asher's teleporter uses unstable crystals as a power source.
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:17 am

Hell Fire

Hell Fire is a twisted version of fire, that can set almost everything on fire, and burn and melt them forming another Hell Flame. Regular water cannot put it out, and it burns the souls of those killed by it. The only things that it can't burn are things of the earth element and magical artefacts, in which case it acts as normal fire towards those artefacts. It can ONLY be put out by Infernal Water and Cursed Ice, anything else burns. It does not require oxygen, fuel or heat. It was created by Narune.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:52 am

Reference map of The Deep Green

Map with deep green.png
made in ms paint.
Map with deep green.png (241.95 KiB) Viewed 14224 times

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Maps

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:38 am

Map IV

Map of Time Distortions
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Previous

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic