A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war.

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:04 am

Hello. As an avid D and D player, I enjoy the resources that shed more light on the monsters and player races, so I decided to provide that for the players of The Final War. This is a compilation of approved player races and monsters that have appeared in game. All the information is sourced from RPGs (primarily D and D), mythology and PMs to those who created the creature if they are completely original.
Rules
1. If you wish to submit a post on a race/monster you may if: you do proper research and the post is approved.
2. If you spot a mistake point it out.
3. If the creator of a creature asks for the post to edited, please do.
4. Read through all the relevant posts in the final war topic page before posting.

If you have any suggestions for improvements,or requests for a monster/race you want to use, you may post them.

Most images from google images, if not creator will be credited.

I hope you find this useful. P.S: The name of this topic is reference to the D and D book, Volo's guide to monsters.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Re: A Potao's guide to creatures from the final war.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:26 am

Species: Dragon

Dragons are a type of Draconic creature (Draconic is a species category which contains Dragons, Wyverns, Drakes, Half-dragons and other reptilian creature.) that are sentient, intelligent and capable of speech. The defining trait of a Dragon is their scales, four legs,a single pair of wings and there ability to breath elemental substances, the most common being fire. The breath attacks are: fire, ice, scalding water, poisonous gas, sand, acid, lightning, necrotic energy, and a variety of breath attacks from undiscovered Dragon sub-species.
For each type of breath there is a correlating sub-species, each a different colour or shade. Red breathe fire , white breathe ice, sea dragons breathe scaling water, green dragons breathe poisonous gas, desert dragons breathe sand, deep dragons breathe acid, blue breateh lightning, and undead and black dragons breathe necrotic energy, although in rare cases dragons of a different sub-species can breathe another dragons breathe attack. All Dragons can speak Dracoinian (the draconic language) and the equivalent of English.
In the world of The Final War, Dragons rule over the eastern mountains, protecting massive treasure hoards, but an ancient evil begins to arise in the mountains. It disturbs the Dragons so much that an entire mountain collapses in their hurry to leave.In rare cases, dragons that have achieved a age of other 1000 have the ability to shape-shift into a other sentient creatures. Dragons are most commonly chaotic neutral, second is chaotic evil, and, most rare, chaotic good.

In mythology:
A dragon is a legendary creature, typically scaled or fire-spewing and with serpentine, reptilian or avian traits, that features in the myths of many cultures around world.Mythological Origin: Africa, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Western Asia. Wikipeadia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon

For more information search on the Dungeons and Dragons Wikipedia.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 am

Species: Bloomling
(Description from the creator-sensieslime.)
Bloomlings are a race of sentient plants and their roots, that resemble legs, easily lift their light weight. Because of this, they are very agile and easily escape certain situations without being caught in the process. Many bloomlings use this advantage to become expert thieves or assassins, giving bloomlings a very bad stereotype. Some would even say that bloomlings are born "criminals". Their bodies are made of fleshy leaves so being weak and vulnerable, their only defence is the blade-like hands they have to slice at anyone who attacks. This, however means that they find it very difficult to pick up or interact with many objects.

The most noticeable part of a Bloomling is the flower on their heads which seems to still be in the process of opening all of the time. The flower will only bloom if the bloomling dies (quite ironic) but their have been rumors that it can open if a special goal is achieved.

Image Image created by sensieslime.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 am

Species: Siren
(Following description from creator of specie in the final war- HoneyTabby336.)

Sirens are creatures with beautiful voices and instruments that lured people to their deaths and to crash their ship into their island. They used to look like harpies from the air dweller faction, but since they joined the mermaid faction, with the price to stop killing the men. Even though they promised this, it is still dangerous to encounter one because they will lure you to sleep for weeks to years. They can also charm speak, look enchantingly beautiful, and talk to sea animals, as a benefit from the mermaid faction. The faction of men and the sirens always had a rivalry, but they can talk their way out of fighting.Magical Ablities: Charmspeak, Lulling people to sleep, Speaking to animals

(In mythology)
Sirens originated in Greek myths. In the myths, Sirens look like a regular humans, but can live underwater. Sirens lure sailors into rocks, scavenge the ships and then eat the dead sailors.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:36 am

Species: CyberCube
(Species description from creator-SlimeCrafter-)
Species description: A small cube shaped object with two pixelated eyes. Typically blue, but rarely green and sometimes red. They are the sentient bits of computer code that live in the smartwatches. They can become holograms of whatever they want to be within a 5 meter radius around the smartwatch.Magical Abilities: Hologram, I.I. (Incredible Intelligence), Volume Controls (can make his voice either REALLY LOUD or really quiet)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:37 am

Species: Félinax
(Species description from creator-TheGreciansHousehold.)
Species description: Humanoid felines with a rather strange tendency to over exaggerate. Similar to a cat in fur and tails, but more human in shape. Several subspecies each with a slightly different shape and stripe colour, in this case blue. Magical Ablities: None excluding true forms, a rare change in shape that occurs in félinaexi at times of great need that differs between subspecies.

Information not in original post:
(Information comes from a PM from TheGreciansHousehold)

There are 3 main félinax landmasses: Lærtenék, the main citadel island, Kiivixen, the farmlands, and Rædnix, the general public's area. There are also a few other islands but only one is large enough to be seen on a map, Tiseræf, which is mainly a thick jungle. As their natural habitat consists mostly of small islands, the félinæxi are eell adapted to jumping many metres into the air to move around.

The Félinæxan Archipelligo's capital city, Raechiiw, is located upon Laertenék. The majority of the island is covered by the grand citadel, named "Æriix" by the residents, meaning "the eye". Around 97% of the entire population of Regals live within the citadel, which also acts as the quarters for the Overseer and the Definer, the félinax rulers.

The félinæxi have many subspecies, which act similarly to the different classes in human civilization. They all are coloured golden-orange with coloured stripes. They are:
Felidae Superba-Cattus
Also known as Domestics
Slightly rounder heads, large ears, purple stripe colouration. Around 61% of the félinæxan population. True form: domestic cat. Generally partake in servantry or nursing jobs.

Felidae Superba-Scientia
Also known as Neuraels (ner-alls)
Sharper, more spiky head, ears and fur. Orange stripe colouration. Around 12% of the félinæxan population. True form: tiger or leopard, depending of ethnic group. Almost always partake in scientific, research, educative, literature or otherwise mentally challenging jobs.

Felidae Superba-Voltiis
Also known as Voltars
Extremely spiky head, fur and ears. Long, thin ears, yellow stripe colouration. Around 23% of the félinæxan population. True form: cheetah. Extremely energetic and strong/fast. Generally partake in sport or other physical jobs.

Felinidae Superba-Maxima
Also known as Régals
Soft fur with very cat-like features. Blue stripe colouration. The highest and most important subspecies of félinax. Around 2.99189759% of the félinæxan population. True form: incredibly fast lion. Practically always lawyers, judges, politicians, noblemen, Overseers/Definers, or job overseers.

Felinidae Exsul
Also known as Wilders
Fox-like with Burgundy or dark red fur. No stripes. Outcasts only alive in small groups of pirates and pickpockets. Around 1% of the félinaxæn population. True form: foxes.

Felinidae Purifisca
Also known as the True One
Completely black all over. Generally look exactly like a large lion with low intelligence but high curiosity. The ancestor of all félinæxi in the world. Only one remaining, held in the top of the citadel. Immortal to a certain extent. 0.00810241452% of the félinæxan population. No true form.

Félinax Ussaly live for 20-30 year, depending on the subspecies of Félinax, how ever Regals (Felinidae Superba-Maxima) can live up to 150.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:43 am

Species: Half-dragon
(Species description from greentitan)
Species description: A human shape with dragon scales, wings and head.Magical Abilities: Control of the element of the sub-species of the Dragon parent (See Dragons post).

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:43 am

Species: Human
No explanation needed.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 am

Species: Death Walker
(Description from creator (me) -SteveTheNerd)
Species description: A Death Walker once was a sentient creature, but have been used as a sacrifice to a dark entity, making them a undead Death Walker. Death Walkers either look like themselves in life, a rotting corpse or a skeleton, depending on how old they are as a Death Walker, but all have glowing green eyes. Death Walkers are remarkably rare, as few know the ritual to create them.When created, they seldom show there appearance, and either hide underground in total darkness or completely cover there body. A weakness of this species is that a lot of them long to be brought back to there former self's, risking anything to do so and can be controlled by the one who performed the ritual on them, through placing a item bound to their creator on them and are controlled as long as the object is worn or touched by the Death Walker. Death Walkers are unable to feel pain or feel objects or temperature, are unable to taste or smell and are immortal, unless killed through the body being destroyed, or using magic. They are immune to poison, disease and being charmed and do not and can not breathe or sleep. A death walkers mind is in its green eyes, which are made of unholy flames that eternally burns unless put out through magical means. If the eyes are destroyed or put out the Death Walker dies. Death Walkers naturally are callable of telekinesis, telepathy, and mind reading, however when reading minds a creature of strong enough will can also see into the Death Walker's mind, and doing so often causes insanity as it is like staring into the eyes of death itself and death staring back.
Magical Abilities: Immortality, telepathy, telekinesis and mind reading.
Extra notes not in original post:
If a non-sentient creature becomes a death walker, it is completely loyal to it's creator and obeys it's every command. To perform the ritual one must have an alter to the god of death, a dagger made of bone and the skull of a magical creature. A creature that becomes a death walker keeps it's racial traits and abilities, unless it conflicts with the death walker's traits and abilities, in which case the death walker traits are used. Death Walkers that have the appearance of itself in life or a rotting corpse is resistant to slashing type attack (e.g: a swipe from a sword) but weak to flame, whilst a skeletal Death Walker is resistant to fire, but weak to bludgeoning type attacks (e.g a hit from a club). A skeletal Death Walker has gaps between the bone. They have the ability to rearrange their bones and skin a humanoid being of a similar height and wear the skin of a being of the same body type, and similar height. Skeleton Death Walkers can be made from the other types of Death Walker by removing there skin and flesh or by being exposed to acid. In rare cases, ambitious enough Death Walkers have spread out their bones and fitted a large pieces of metal, flesh or other bones, making them essentially be a Golem with the powers of a Death Walker.

Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 am

Species: Goblin
Goblins are a member of a species called goblinoids, a species that also contains hobgoblins, bugbears and other creatures.
Goblins (in the final war) live in large tribes, lead by a Goblin which wears a special hat, and is slightly larger than the other goblins. Goblins are small, sentient creatures that live in caverns. They are expert tunnellers and have a natural affinity for jewellery crafting. They are usually peaceful, but can be hostile if the tribe falls upon hard time. If a tribe is peaceful, a rich enough person can hire goblins to dig tunnels for an underground structure.

In mythology:
(From Wikipedia)
A goblin is a monstrous creature from European folklore, first attested in stories from the Middle Ages. They are ascribed various and conflicting abilities, temperaments and appearances depending on the story and country of origin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goblin
For more information search on the Dungeons and Dragons Wikipedia.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:01 am

Thanks for this.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 am

Species: Wyvern
A wyvern is a Draconic (See post on Dragons for information on Draconic) creature, which is feathered, has four legs, with wings on the front pair and can not speak. They are non-sentient, and have a inability to use breath attacks, but still have the same sub-species as dragons. The only wyvern that can use breath attacks are Wyvern Alphas, which are extremely rare, only 1 in 1000 are born as alphas. Alphas still have the same sub-species as regular wyverns, but are significantly larger. Wyverns have a poisonous stinger on the end of it's tail, which is lethal, in even small doses, as it stops the heart. They live in and around the eastern mountains. It is illegal to hunt them without legal consent.

In mythology:
(From wikipeadia)
A wyvern is a legendary creature with a dragon's head and wings, a reptilian body, two legs, and a tail.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyvern

This is what a regular wyvern looks like.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 am

sensieslime wrote:Thanks for this.

You're welcome.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am

can you do mind flarers
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 pm

greentitan wrote:can you do mind flarers

Two things:
1. It's mind flayers, not mind flarers.
2. I will give it an entry as soon as a player of The Final War does a post featuring a mind flayer, so I know if there is any differences in the world The Final War is set in and their roots in Dungeons and Dragons.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Re: A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:04 pm

(Despite the fact it haven't been featured yet, I thought I might as well complete the trio of traditional dragon creatures from D and D)
Species: Drake
A Drake is a draconic animal, that is one of the weakest draconic creatures. Drakes act similarly to dogs, have four legs and no wings. Drakes are unintelligent, as large as a horse, and can not speak or use breathe attacks. Drakes have the same subspecies as other draconic creatures. They live in and around the eastern mountains. It is illegal to hunt them without legal consent. Drakes are often used as minions by dragons, often along side Kobolds.

This is a red drake.

(Drakes in this post are inspired by drakes in Dungeons and Dragons, so for more information search on the d and d wiki.)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:33 am

(Despite the fact they haven't been featured yet, I got a request, so I'll do it.)
Species: Mind Flayers (AKA Illithids)

Mind Flayers are powerful monsters that originated from a different plane of existence. They live in colonies, led by a monster called an Elder Brain. Mind Flayers have telepathy, and the ability to perform mental hijacks (cause damage to a person with it). Mind Flayers have four tentacles sprouting from there face. They can read and control minds (This effect is essentually a alot stronger version of the siern's charmspeak)commands can be issued to controlled subjects which will always perform the command unless the mental link between the Mind Flayer and those it is controlling is broken. Illithids sustain themselves by devouring the brains of their victims, whilst they're still alive, by biting the top of their head, opening it's head up using it's jaws and biting it's brain out. Mind Flayers have no emotion, and are constantly seeking knowledge, for knowledge is power. Mind Flayers are powerful spell-casters. Mind Flayer can speak, but it is uncomfortable for them.

An Elder Brain is a large brain that has several large tentacles, and is several times large than a human. Elder Brains have the same abilites as Mind Flayers, but more powerful, and cannot devour brains. All Mind Flayers are linked to their colonie's Elder Brain, and it acts as a hive mind. An Elder Brain cannot speak.

This is a mind flayer.

This is an Elder Brain.

Mind Flayer colonies almost always live underground.

(For more information, search on the D and D wiki.)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Mind Flayers have telepathy, and the ability to cause damage to a person with it.

Could I recommed replacing "cause damage" to "perform mental hijacks"?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:49 am

ok.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Species: Draconic

Since I can no longer can edit the post on Dragons I am making a post on the all known Draconic species.

Requirements for being Draconic:

1. The creature in question must have either scales or feathers.
2. The creature must have fangs and claws.
3. The creature must have a tail.
4. The creature must have Dragon blood running in their veins. This is the most important requirement.

Traits of Draconic creature:

Each Draconic creature has a subspecies, that is usually elementally aligned. The subspeices are: red which breathe fire , white which breathe ice, sea which breathe scaling water, green which breathe poisonous gas, desert which breathe sand, deep which breathe acid, blue which breathe lightning, and undead and black which breathe necrotic energy, although in rare cases dragons of a different sub-species can breathe another dragons breathe attack, although certain species have no or different subspeices. Their is a hierarchy amongst Draconic creatures. The lowest rank is animal and the highest master. Draconic creatures that are capable of speech are innately able to speak and understand Draconion, the language of dragons.

List of known Draconic creatures by rank:

Rank 1, Animals: Drakes, Wyverns, Serpents.

Rank 2, Minion: Kobolds, Gem Dragons.

Rank 3, Lieutenant: Demon Drakes, Demon Wyverns.

Rank 4, General: Half-Dragon, Dragonborn.

Rank 5, Master: Dragons, Demon Dragons, Dracolitch.

Most Draconic creatures of the rank of Lieutenant and under are found, almost always, in service of Dragons, but an exception to this rule are Demonic Draconic creatures which are found half of the time in service of Dragons and the other half found in the service of Demons Demon Cults, and Dark Gods (Dark Gods are also called Demon Lords). Those of the General rank are found in service of Dragons one quarter of the time as those of lower ranks. Those of the master rank working together are incredibly rare. In rare cases Draconic creatures of the rank of Minion or above can transcend the ranking system, if they are powerful enough.

Note: If a new Draconic creature is discovered in The Final War, this post will be updated and reposted.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Death Walker update

Species: Death Walker
(Description from creator (me) -SteveTheNerd)
Species description: A Death Walker once was a sentient creature, but have been used as a sacrifice to a dark entity, making them a undead Death Walker. Death Walkers either look like themselves in life, a rotting corpse or a skeleton, depending on how old they are as a Death Walker, but all have glowing green eyes. Death Walkers are remarkably rare, as few know the ritual to create them.When created, they seldom show there appearance, and either hide underground in total darkness or completely cover there body. A weakness of this species is that a lot of them long to be brought back to there former self's, risking anything to do so and can be controlled by the one who performed the ritual on them, through placing a item bound to their creator on them and are controlled as long as the object is worn or touched by the Death Walker. Death Walkers are unable to feel pain or feel objects or temperature, are unable to taste or smell and are immortal, unless killed through the body being destroyed, or using magic. They are immune to poison, disease and being charmed and do not and can not breathe or sleep. A death walkers mind is in its green eyes, which are made of unholy flames that eternally burns unless put out through magical means. If the eyes are destroyed or put out the Death Walker dies. Death Walkers naturally are callable of telekinesis, telepathy, and mind reading, however when reading minds a creature of strong enough will can also see into the Death Walker's mind, and doing so often causes insanity as it is like staring into the eyes of death itself and death staring back.
Magical Abilities: Immortality, telepathy, telekinesis and mind reading.
Extra notes not in original post:
If a non-sentient creature becomes a death walker, it is completely loyal to it's creator and obeys it's every command. To perform the ritual one must have an alter to the god of death, a dagger made of bone and the skull of a magical creature. A creature that becomes a death walker keeps it's racial traits and abilities, unless it conflicts with the death walker's traits and abilities, in which case the death walker traits are used. Death Walkers that have the appearance of itself in life or a rotting corpse is resistant to slashing type attack (e.g: a swipe from a sword) but weak to flame, whilst a skeletal Death Walker is resistant to fire, but weak to bludgeoning type attacks (e.g a hit from a club). A skeletal Death Walker has gaps between the bone. They have the ability to rearrange their bones and skin a humanoid being of a similar height and wear the skin of a being of the same body type, and similar height. Skeleton Death Walkers can be made from the other types of Death Walker by removing there skin and flesh or by being exposed to acid. In rare cases, ambitious enough Death Walkers have spread out their bones and fitted a large pieces of metal, flesh or other bones, making them essentially be a Golem with the powers of a Death Walker. Once a creature has had the ritual performed on them, they rise as an death walker exactly twenty four hours later. If the body is destroyed during those twenty four hours, the transformation is halted, and the being dies normally.
A Death Walker that still looks like it's former self can speak.

Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Species: Earth Elemental

Earth Elementals are a type of lesser elemental that is a made and aligned with earth. They are often found in service of more powerful elementals, such as Titans and Genies. They can speak Subterran (The language of earth elementals). Earth elementals are not smart, but are incredibly strong.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:40 pm

I enjoy you making this, so more people will know what species they can pick. Thanks!
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Siren Update

Species: Siren
(Following description from creator of specie in the final war- HoneyTabby336.)

Sirens are creatures with beautiful voices and instruments that lured people to their deaths and to crash their ship into their island. They used to look like harpies from the air dweller faction, but since they joined the mermaid faction, with the price to stop killing the men. Even though they promised this, it is still dangerous to encounter one because they will lure you to sleep for weeks to years. They can also charm speak, look enchantingly beautiful, and talk to sea animals, as a benefit from the mermaid faction. The faction of men and the sirens always had a rivalry, but they can talk their way out of fighting.Magical Ablities: Charmspeak, Lulling people to sleep, Speaking to animals.

Not in original post:
Sirens can live up to 103.

(In mythology)
Sirens originated in Greek myths. In the myths, Sirens look like a regular humans, but can live underwater. Sirens lure sailors into rocks, scavenge the ships and then eat the dead sailors.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:23 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:I enjoy you making this, so more people will know what species they can pick. Thanks!

You're welcome. The reasons I made this are because:
1. I'm a nerd
2. I like Volo's guide to monsters
3. I have too much spare time on my hands.

(I know you didn't ask, I just wanted to put my reasons.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Next

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic