A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war.

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:38 am

Check out A worldwide corporation's guide to stuff from The Final War: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3707&p=28946#p28946
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:41 am

Species:Avialiums
(Species creator-TurtleDuDe48)
Species description: a Humanoid bird which possesses the power of Flight. Avialiums are incapable of Holding items in their first form. (winged form) But are capable of flight. while in their second form (which appears more human than bird) are capable of holding items. But incapable of flight. during their childhood. they appear to have wings and arms. But sadly as they mature into adults they lose this. magical ability's: Flight, can Shoot Out Some of their feathers creating a makeshift smoke bomb, they has some enhanced senses, and is able to change between his two forms.

Here is an image of what they would look like, in their first form
Their second form would look like this But with a human face
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:44 am

Species: Nar
(Species creator- sensieslime)
Species description: Nar are part of the Sedsosh race; sentient, aquatic humanoids that resemble different types of ocean creatures such as whales or porpoises. Nar share many similarities with narwhals such as the facial horn on their head. They are quite primitive compared to land dwellers or the other sub-species in the Sedsosh family because they use wooden spears, usually with shark teeth on the end, and live in small wood or mud huts. Although narwhals live in the artic, nar have always lived by the sea on land, often swimming in the water to collect pearls or food. Magical Ablities: If a Nar's horn is damaged, it will send out strong magic that would push everyone away from him. A Nar's horn will also regrow after a couple of days.

Image (Pixel art by sensieslime)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 am

Species: Golems

Golems are constructs animated by magic, that will always obey their masters orders and has no mind of it's own. If a Golem is given no commands, or it's master dies it will stand there and guard the location it is currently stood at. Golems can be made of any martial, even potatoes. The strength of the martial is made of and how much of it decides how powerful a Golem is.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Check out A worldwide corporation's guide to stuff from The Final War: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3707&p=29010#p29010

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Organic Machinery: The Central Codex
To preserve knowledge and improve mortality rates, a large organic structure codenamed
C3-06 was built in 217BC from 1000 trillion of The True One's stem cells (which took 382 years to collect) and the membrane of a cyanea titana (The Titan Jellyfish, which measures 5m across). It uses mental linking technology to create a collective consciousness of félinaexi. The system allows for each félinax to act as an individual, so not to become a hivemind species, but combines consciousnesses together, making mental hyjacking a single félinax only possible with a huge amount of people, as each félinax's mind contains thousands of consciousnesses.

The mind of the félinax, including memories, feelings, and emotions, remain in the Codex forever, even after bodily death. The brain within the body is required in order to maintain motor function, hence brain death is a way to kill a félinax. However, a félinax's mind can be re-uploaded to it's dead body if the body is sent straight to Ræchiiw within 15 minutes of brain death.

The codex itself resembles a large icosahedron coloured bright pink, which becomes brighter with each félinax stored in it. In times of great population loss, such as the great war between the félinæxi and the mortites in 3042BC (which ended in the extinction of the mortite race), the codex has been seen to destroy entire islands with shockwaves.

It weights exactly 27.3 tonnes and levitates exactly 0.7m above the stone floor. If it falls, the majority of the félinæxan population will die instantly as their minds are destroyed.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:32 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Organic Machinery: The Central Codex
To preserve knowledge and improve mortality rates, a large organic structure codenamed
C3-06 was built in 217BC from 1000 trillion of The True One's stem cells (which took 382 years to collect) and the membrane of a cyanea titana (The Titan Jellyfish, which measures 5m across). It uses mental linking technology to create a collective consciousness of félinaexi. The system allows for each félinax to act as an individual, so not to become a hivemind species, but combines consciousnesses together, making mental hyjacking a single félinax only possible with a huge amount of people, as each félinax's mind contains thousands of consciousnesses.

The mind of the félinax, including memories, feelings, and emotions, remain in the Codex forever, even after bodily death. The brain within the body is required in order to maintain motor function, hence brain death is a way to kill a félinax. However, a félinax's mind can be re-uploaded to it's dead body if the body is sent straight to Ræchiiw within 15 minutes of brain death.

The codex itself resembles a large icosahedron coloured bright pink, which becomes brighter with each félinax stored in it. In times of great population loss, such as the great war between the félinæxi and the mortites in 3042BC (which ended in the extinction of the mortite race), the codex has been seen to destroy entire islands with shockwaves.

It weights exactly 27.3 tonnes and levitates exactly 0.7m above the stone floor. If it falls, the majority of the félinæxan population will die instantly as their minds are destroyed.

This post was approved, via PM.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Species: Potato Dragon

It is a dragon made of a bunch of potatoes, 'nuff said.

(P.S: This post is a joke, don't take it seriously.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:58 am

Species: Serpents

Serpents are a weak Draconic animal, that has different abilities and appearances, depending on the subspecies. Serpents cannot speak and are not sentient. The subspecies are:
Rock Serpents- Rock Serpents live in mountains and under ground. They can blast a torrent of jagged rocks, from there tail.
Sea Serpents- Sea Serpents live in large bodies of water. They can heat up the water around them to extreme temperatures.
Magma Serpents- Magma Serpents live in magma, lava and other places full of fire. They can coat their bodies with flames.
Sand Serpents- Sand serpents live in deserts and beaches. The can spray sand out their mouth.
Grass Serpents- Grass Serpents live in Grasslands and forests. They can grow spikes at will on their bodies.
Snow Serpents- Snow Serpents live in cold places, with ice and/or snow. They can cause the air around them to drop significantly in temperature.
Cloud Serpents- Cloud Serpents live in clouds and on mountain tops. They can fly and cause a mini lighting storm around them.

They are not sentient and are, most often, a meter or two in length, but ancient Serpents ave been known to grow up to ten meters.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:09 am

Species: Liches

Liches were powerful necromancers in life, but performed a ritual to give them immortality and more power. They do this by placing their soul into a object, which then becomes known as a phylactery.
If a lich is killed, a week later they return to life, where their Phylactery is. The only way to kill a Lich is to kill it and destroy it's Phylactery. The only way to become a Lich is to perform a secret ritual. The only way to know what the ritual is, is to faithfully serve Kelemvor and he may reveal it.

This is a Lich.

(For more information, search for Liches on the D and D wiki.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:46 am

Species: Half Elf
(Species description by SteveTheNerd-me.)
Species description: Half Elves occur when a Human and Elf have a child. They are taller than an Elf, but shorter than a Human. Half Elves have a 20M darkvision and cannot be charmed or put to sleep magically, due to their Elven heritage (It's a D and D thing). Their different colour hair and eyes depending on the Elven parent. White hair and red, black or human colour eyes for a Dark Elf (Drow), Blond or white, and golden or human colour eyes for a High Elf, and Black and bright green eyes or human colour for a Wood Elf. They come of age at 20 and can live up to 180. Half Elves can breed with any creature of Elven heritage or creatures of Humans heritage. They can speak English, Elven and a extra language.
Magical Abilities: 20 Metre darkvision, immunity to magical charming and sleeping spells.

Half Elves never feel quite at home amongst most Elves, usually looked upon with disdain or hatred, and are more comfortable with Humans.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:38 am

Species native to The Deep Green
This is a post of brief descriptions of creatures from the post of The Deep Green, that have not had posts already, and are fictional.

Species: Ents

Ents are a type of forest guardian, that are humanoid trees. They can grow to 20 meters, and have long claws. Ents are sentient. They are of the same species categories as Bloomlings, Treants and Wood Woads, called Forest Folk. All Forest Folk are immortal, immune to being charmed or frightened, and resistant to bludgeoning and piercing attacks, but are weak to fire, and heal when in contact with water.

Species: Minx

Minx are a big cat species that are a subspecies of Minx. They have canines as large as bananas and stick out of they're mouth. They have breath that is able to freeze coffee and are slightly larger. THey live in cold environments, and mountains.

Species: Raxtora

Raxtora is a lizard-like creature that lives and burrows deep underground. Raxtora can spit acid, which it uses in combination with it's claws, and is venomous. They grow up to 20 meters in length, 10 meters wide and 10 meters tall. There is a debate going on amongst scholars, about whether they are Dinosaurs (No, they are not extinct in this world), a Draconic creature, or a Reptile. They are as smart as a dog, and can be tamed, as long as they are under 2000 years old, and they remain tamed, unless deserted without food or water and not in contact with a sentient creature for a month. They can live up to 3000 years.

Species Rothe

Rothe are cattle, that resemble oxen, but smaller and live underground. They are easily tamable.Image

Species: Treants

Treants are a type of Forest Folk, that are small trees. They are not sentient, and animal-like. They can grow to 10 meters tall, and have long claws. They are often minions of Ents.

Species: Wood Woads

Wood Woads are a type of Forest Folk that are made through a sacrificial ritual, of a willing sacrifice. Only powerful Druids know and can perform the ritual. They are guardians of trees, and are a tree that is as tall as they were in there previous life. One arm ends in a large circular shield, the other a hand. The ritual also creates a weapon in the form of a wooden club, for the Wood Woads, that scale with their size. They are not sentient, but are intelligent.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:05 am

Species: Ash Spawn

Ash Spawn are a lesser fire elemental. Anything they touch bursts into flames. They levitate above the ground, have no legs, and are completely grey, except for their "eyes" which glow a fiery orange. They are weak to water and earth element spells. They can shoot ash balls, which explode on impact, and set anything they touch on fire, and can disperse into a burning ash cloud for a hour, if they stay a cloud for more than a hour, they turn back into regular ash.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:07 am

Species: Giant Eagles

They are basically the same as LOTR giant eagles. They are often used as mounts by those who dwell in mountains, and are easy to tame. They live on mountains.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Gartonæ

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 am

Gatronæ
Gatronæ (Singular Gatron) are large cat-like creatures native to the Félinæxan Archipelago. They are used as cattle, pets and mounts by felinæxi.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello, because I've nothing better to do, I've decided to make 65 new races for The Final War, uploaded at random intervals. The current races are inspired from d and d, or taken from d and d. There will be more added to the to do list as time goes by. Players are welcome to give suggestions. The races are made to be playable, friendly NPCs, or enemies. If the races are used, you are welcome to make tweaks.

I hope someone finds the project useful, and please give suggestions.

-Sincerely, SteveTheNerd

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Previous

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic