Introduce Yourself!

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Zolah » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:14 am

- Tell us your name (simple but it's a sentence)
People call me Zolah, but in real life my name is Linda. But I prefer Zolah, or Zo for short :)

- Your Interest (Hobbies, Game/Movie Genres, Sports)
Well, im an artist and a huge gamer. I love old and new games, been trying to collect childhood consoles and whatnot for a while now to feed my inner kid. Its still screaming for more! lol
I also like animals and have a small collection of furry friends ( and a scaley one ) at home.

- Your favourite things (Cakes, Weather, Movie )
I love cute things ( slimes, cupcakes, ponies ) - and im a noodle fanatic ._.

- What other games do you play?

Oh, other games? hehe... To many ._. my steam alone has over 100s and then i dont count my old games, console games, etc. BUT currently the main games im playing is 7 days to die, Xcom and Slime ranches. lol what a combo!

- Is this your first Alpha/Beta game?

No, ive played several other alphas/betas - Sometimes you find so intresting games you want to support it early on.

- Favourite slime and Favourite thing about Slime Rancher
I like the honey slime, its so cute - just want to mush my face into it X_X
and the best with slime rancher? its the fact is such a HAPPY game. Everyone need happy once in a while <3
Zolah
Chickadoo

Postby CroniChan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:48 pm

About time I do this..
Heyoo, my name's Croni. Though you're free to call me whatever if it fits my username.

I absolutely love to draw and play other video games. I do a lot of anthro drawings, and I've still practicing my skills/trying to make a style. Whenever I'm not drawing, however, I'm playing video games, and that's almost religously. They're a great way for me to escape and I just love them.

- Your favourite things (Cakes, Weather, Movie)
Well for movies I don't have just one. I just love the Avengers movies and Watchmen. They're pretty much my biggest passion. Other than the Hannibal fandom. I swear that show and the fandom is just absolutely perfect. Makes cannibalism look so pretty.

Since I love to play games, there's quite a few that I frequent. For PC it'd have to be Left 4 Dead 2, and Minecraft/Minecraft: Story Mode (I know they're both two different things, but also the same). Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox One or PS4, so on my Xbox 360 I play Halo 4, ODST, and Reach, GTA5, and Watch Dogs.

Yes/no.. In a way. When the games Eden Eternal and Aura Kingdom first became open beta, I played a little of both, but I never had enough time then to play them constantly. Now I love those games, though I haven't really touched them.. Once I reached level 50 and 60 I sorta got bored.. xD

My top favorite slime has to be the Honey Tabby. Once I fed my honey slimes tabby plorts and saw them change, I died. The cuteness was too much for me to bear. And that's one thing that I just love about this game. Honestly, it's bit odd. I mean. You're just a lone Rancher, collecting these weird blobs of slime, and essentially collecting their poop for money. It's so weird but the adorableness makes up for that, and it's also just really addicting. When I should be doing schoolwork, I playing this game.
Thank you, forever. I'll always miss you.
7/11/1938 - 2/18/2016
9/25/1935 - 4/3/2016
CroniChan
Rancher

Postby Lyrina25 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:38 pm

- Tell us your name: Lyrin, but you can call me My or Lyr or even Lyly.
- Your Interest: Video games, Role-playing, baking, Floral design, Clothing design.
- Your favourite things: Pretty much anything legend of Zelda or cats.
- What other games do you play? : Legend of Zelda, Skyrim, The Sims, Minecraft (Pixelmon included) Terraria, Don't starve.
- Is this your first Alpha/Beta game?: No, I got Don't starve, made by Klei, when it first came out.
- Favourite slime and Favourite thing about Slime Rancher: Definitly the Tabbyslime, though my most profitable slimes are my honeyboom largos. Make sure you get plot collectors and feed them from afar though. Five per corral is PLENTY, trust me.

Now, for a bit that's not on that little form. I'm 23 years old, born in St. Louis and have lived in the same house since I was born on October 16th. I have two cats of my own, though our house has five altogether. Shadow is my older girl who rules the roost here amongst the other cats. She's a bicolor american shorthair and she looks like she has mittens and boots. Kei'Ten, or Kitt for short, if my younger boy. he's a fluffy black cat who loves to talk and lick my feet. (Ew! )

I've been playing video games since I was six. My first game was Pokemon Yellow, and my first console was a ruby red gameboy color. I love all the Legend of Zelda games, though my favorites are a tie between Minish Cap and Skyward Sword. I cosplay Shadow Link from the Four Swords+ manga.

I'm also an aspiring writer. I have two books I've had the ideas for since I was seven, though it's likely only one may ever reach completion.

I run a few roleplaying blogs on tumblr, the main of which is linked to on my profile. If you're a role-player, pop in and say hi, maybe bug my characters with questions a bit.

That's about it from me, I guess! I can't wait to see this game grow bigger and better! I'm in love with it already!
I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.
Lyrina25
Rancher

Postby Mellorine » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 pm

My name is Mellorine, and I like to draw. I also like to make quality, albeit lame anime references.
I refuse -
Mellorine
Rancher

Postby Fukurou » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:12 am

Tell us your name (simple but it's a sentence)
I'm Jess, pretty new to this place.

I enjoy music and video games. Marble cake is where it's at. I'm a fan of the Star Wars franchise, but Monty Python and the Holy Grail is my all time favorite (and Pokemon the First Movie).

- What other games do you play? (Spiral Knights should be the only answer here -hint -hint)

Geez, too many to count. But I love Pokemon, Zelda, and Assassin's Creed,

Nope :)

I love Honey Slimes!!! :D
Fukurou
Plort

Postby CaraMelody » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:28 am

Hi, friends. I'm CaraMelody, though you can just call me Melody. I'm a 22-year-old Chemistry/Philosophy double major, and I'm totally obsessed with slimes. Naturally, when I found Slime Rancher on steam I got hooked immediately. I haven't been playing for long, but it's such a relaxing and enjoyable experience, I can see myself being hooked for a long time. c:

I think this is the first prerelease game I've been a part of, so I hope you'll accept me to the community!

In my spare time I enjoy drawing and reading. I don't play games near as much as I used to (mostly because uni gets in the way), but my favorite game (ever) is Myst III: Exile.

As for my favorite slime, I haven't encountered one in-game yet but I like the look of rad slimes!
"Take from the past only that which is good and move on. Perhaps in the process we will build a brighter future."
CaraMelody
Plort

Postby Lantern » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi, I'm Lantern, and I'm a Slime Rancher addict! (bad pun alert) In all seriousness, I'm just a lazy college student studying Multimedia. Overall, personality wise, I'm pretty approachable. I'll answer questions the best I can.

My interests? Well, gaming, drawing, sculpting, reading, that sort of thing. Honestly, it varies but it's mainly those things.

I have lots of favorite things. I can't pick just one. Wild animals and art and some movies... although I don't go to theaters anymore. Too crowded and noisy.

Games like Plague Inc Evolved, Primal Carnage, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead, Undertale, Magicka, stuff like that. Sometimes I play browser games like Town of Salem. Now, I know what you're thinking, "have you played Spiral Knights?" and the answer is no. I have heard good things about it so I'll give it a look! Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna wear a suit of armor for the incoming tomato barrage.

Nope, I've played several other alpha and beta games before this one. Slime Rancher, though, is the most stable of them all, even on my old dinosaur of a machine.

Favorite slime? A toss up between Honey Slime and Phosphor Slime. Honey Phosphor largos merge the two favorites though. Kinda vaguely resembles a giant slimy bee when fused. Favorite thing about Slime Rancher itself though is how engaging it is. It's a simple concept but it's so engaging and there's plenty to do for first time players. The world itself is so fleshed out and the game isn't even done yet! I love it!
Light the way.
Lantern
Rancher

Postby ChickadooRancher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:01 am

Hi... (i don't know if i should use my real name, so i will say my nickname) My nickname is Aveda. you could also call me Radie if you want. My screen name is ChickadooRancher, but you could call me chicky.

I am what you could call creative. In my free time i could be found reading, drawing, righting a song, singing one of my songs (if i'm alone), watching youtube, roleplaying a complex story by myself, spinning, or solving a puzzle. I also love animals and have even raised chickens for a school project.

I can NOT pick favorites. I do love puzzles (i can be a bit stubborn to leave it unsolved), trills, and jokes. but i can't choose only one thing to be my favorite (insert category here).

If i had to list all the games i like we would be here for a long time. Ill just say the Professor Layton series and Undertale.

I don't know if the Minecraft redstone update was in alpha/beta. i think it was.

My favorite slimes are all slimes except largos. They are cute, but i don't like tarr so i don't keep largos with me. I love the cuteness factor in slime rancher.
list of stuff I've done in slime rancher:
    Gotten a hen stuck in a cat slime... twice
    watched a tarrpocolypse on a tall ledge only for a tarr to jump up and scare me to death
ChickadooRancher
Rancher

Postby OreRancher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 pm

My name is Shane. (hiii shhanne) I like playing airsoft, gaming, and random stuff. Oh, and also graphic design. I don't play many games, though I don't know why I call myself a gamer, as I only frequent Minecraft and Roblox. ;-; I am currently working on a gaming PC, so after that, I will get in to gaming. I have played an alpha, Who's Your Daddy... that's basically it ;-; Well, My favorite slime is the puddle slimes because they just chill with their face up smiling :D I just love Slime Rancher because CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEENEESS I also speak Vietnamese, Dolanese, and spodermen.
Last edited by OreRancher on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
So wiggly and slimey goop.
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby VGonBGon48 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Greetings everyone name is VGonBGon48
I enjoy: Video Games, Reading books, and Music.
Other games: I play RPGs like Bloodborne and ESC Skyrim and Pokémon games the original games.
Alpha Games: to my knowledge this is the first Alpha access game

With Slime Rancher I am going to give a short personal review about it I understand that it is very much in Alpha and everything is subject to change but overall I am pleasantly surprised by how mellow and peaceful the game feels its a very different change of pace from other games and its pretty cool how everything fits together I look forward to seeing how this game will change in future.
VGonBGon48
Plort

Postby Makao » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:26 am

Hello everyone! My name is Carmen, I'm from the Netherlands and currently reside in Belgium since 2014.

My interests are (obviously) gaming :), drawing and music! (metal mainly)
Sadly I don't draw as much as I'd like to simply because I barely have the motivation to draw, but I try nontheless.

- Your favourite things (Cakes, Weather, Movie [spoiler](*we all know it's Star Wars*)[/spoiler]
I love horror, fantasy, comedy, cute and creepy things. I am also very picky about things I like.

- What other games do you play? (Spiral Knights should be the only answer here -hint -hint)
I actually played 6 years of Mabinogi (Korean sandbox MMORPG) but since it just doesn't feel the same to me anymore as it did few years back I recently finally quit playing it.
And besides that I play; Skyrim, Fallout, Don't Starve, ARK, Borderlands, Starbound, Undertale and currently awaiting the CBT2 of Black Desert Online!

Nope, the first beta I have participated in was for Mabinogi EU, I also participated in the beta for Elder Scrolls Online.

I guess if I had to choose I would choose the puddle slime, they are all very cute though, I even like the creepy Tarr.
I really enjoy the game and already put a couple of hours into it, can't say what my favourite thing about it is yet, it kinda reminded me of a shooter version of Harvest Moon for some reason.
Makao
Plort

Postby Cynnamynn » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:04 am

My name is Rebecca/Becca, or Cynn which is my online handle.

I love games obviously. I do video game videos on my youtube channel and I have a secondary one where I do music. I'm a guitar player as well and have been playing guitar for about 12 years, and I've dabbled in electronic music as well here and there.

- Your favourite things (Cakes, Weather, Movie [spoiler](*we all know it's Star Wars*)[/spoiler]
Again, games obviously. I love metal music, especially progressive metal and the like. I also really like landscape photography, rainy days, and all sorts of other stuff

I mostly play single player titles and the obsession changes per time period. Right now I've been playing lots of Pokemon, Slime Rancher obv, and I recently picked up Dying Light and am enjoying that.

Nah, I've been in quite a few betas/alphas, mostly through early access and was kinda burned by a lot of them, however upon seeing this game and it's overwhelming adorableness I knew there was no way I could be disappointed because even though there's not much right now, there aren't many things I don't absolutely adore about the game.

My favorite slime is the phosphor/tabby largo slime, though I love them both on an individual level as well. I adore cats in real life (I own two!) and something about the way phosphor slimes look just makes them super cute. Probably because they're cute lil fireflies and I love fireflies so there's that. As far as favorite thing about the game? It's honestly one of the most relaxing and comfy games I think I've ever played. I can't help but be grinning half the time when I play it and I swear I'm not like sucking up or anything, I just really love this game a whole lot.
Cynnamynn
Plort

Postby Xedric0308 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Hey Guys My name is Xedric, I'm from the Philippines. (Born and Raised)

I love games of course,some Movies and I also love Youtube, I don't know I just really grew to youtube, but I don't have a channel I just watch other people but hopefully I could be a youtuber just like the others.

I love Movies, Animals and FOOOOD FOOOOOOD FOOOOOOD!!!!!

I play Minecraft,The Last of us, Until Dawn and Pokemon Gold and Silver, Heartgold and Soulsilver, Black and White, X and Y, Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.

I Don't know, because I don't remember when it was still Alpha/Beta when I played Minecraft.

My Favourite Slime is the Honey Phosphor Largo and the Honey Boom Largo, I Dunno why but when I saw them turn into largos in my Corral I fell in love with them XD. My Favourite thing about Slime Rancher is how it's just Come out and hasn't got much updates but it's still a fun game to play and of course the CUTEEENEEEEESSSSSSSS
~~ Just a Cool Dude that Loves SLIME RANCHER :D ~~

Slime Ideas: Electric Slime, Vamp Slime, Wolf Slime, Fairy Slime, Eagle Slime

~~ Avatar made by Sectanza :D ~~
Xedric0308
Rancher

Previous

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic