The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:
sensieslime wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:Most of Darvik is empty space, he is a skeleton, also you said watery magic, not magical water.

There's no communicating with you is there? ;p (;p is used to indicate that I'm not trying to star a flame war.)

Also, you realise none of us can use our characters now except you and Greentitan because of the sleep thing.

You're just being arrested, stop complaining.

Uhhh.. Okay.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:42 am

Kahn turned around to see a group of ash spawn approaching him, and cast ice spike on each of them, causing them to blast back from the impact, and melting the ice. He kept firing ice spikes, until the Ash Spawn were dead, meanwhile, Kyrax ripped apart the Deep Drake, and the other men killed the Serpents and Snakes. The men handcuffed the sleeping people, and took them on eagles to the Whiterun dungeon and locked them in cells, and two Wood Elves and two Drow stood guard (Since they are Elves, they can't be charmed or sent to sleep using magic, so if someone tries any of those things, they will fail.) and Elirahc pursed the fleeing man two the town hall, where there was a blue half dragon accompanied by four other people talking to a crowd. As the Man fled, he grabbed the Half Dragon by the tail and threw him out the way, and Elirach went on chasing him for a hour. (The slumbering blast spell lasts one hour.)
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:57 am

The seaweed-covered ship silently docked ashore the beach, sending deep gasps of wind upon the shore.

"<Are you sure we should be here, sir?>" one of the soldiers asked timidly. "<It doesn't seem to make sense for Whætrun to be so important.>"
"<If the Underseer thinks it urgent, then it is urgent.>" replied Ræirræ, scar across his neck shining in the sun/moon light.
"<Right, sir. Yes, sir.>" The soldier pulled a small gold object from his pocket, and turned till a loud click sounded from the device. "<This way, sir.>"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:24 am

Conall easily sidestepped the eldritch blast, causing it to hit a unusually tall goblin, who had just barely escaped a forest fire and had a ceiling collapse on him just earlier, that happened standing behind him. What was this guy expecting him to do? Just stand there and take it?

Then some guy appeared and shouted that they were under arrest. Under arrest? Conall was having none of that. He quickly flipped the table in front of him upwards in preparation for whatever this guy was about to do, causing the slumbering blast to harmlessly bounce off of it and nobody behind the table to get hit by it, and thus disallowing them to be handcuffed and sent to jail. He then threw the chair he was just sitting on through the window before jumping out that window and running off.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:31 am

CrazeePi wrote:Conall easily sidestepped the eldritch blast, causing it to hit a unusually tall goblin, who had just barely escaped a forest fire and had a ceiling collapse on him just earlier, that happened standing behind him. What was this guy expecting him to do? Just stand there and take it?

Then some guy appeared and shouted that they were under arrest. Under arrest? Conall was having none of that. He quickly flipped the table in front of him upwards in preparation for whatever this guy was about to do, causing the slumbering blast to harmlessly bounce off of it and nobody behind the table to get hit by it, and thus disallowing them to be handcuffed and sent to jail. He then threw the chair he was just sitting on through the window before jumping out that window and running off.

Problem: He was tackled to the ground, by a Elf jumping off a Giant Eagle, so he wouldn't have been able to move.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:47 am

You're such a try hard, aren't you Steve ;p

Always have it your way, I guess.
Last edited by sensieslime on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:50 am

sensieslime wrote:You're such a try hard, aren't you Steve ;p

Yes.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:25 am

The eagles all start crashing into things as soon as they teleport into the tavern and the elves have a hard attempting to pin down anyone and are unable to pin down Conall, because who ever thought that teleporting nine giant eagles into a small space would be a good idea.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:30 am

CrazeePi wrote:The eagles all start crashing into things as soon as they teleport into the tavern and the elves have a hard attempting to pin down anyone and are unable to pin down Conall, because who ever thought that teleporting nine giant eagles into a small space would be a good idea.

I did say they were above the Tavern, and they were just outside the Tavern, something I also said, and no-one said they went inside.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:40 am

They can't land on anyone if they're not in the same place as them.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:43 am

CrazeePi wrote:They can't land on anyone if they're not in the same place as them.

The group of players were outside the tavern.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:47 am

Everyone was inside. Go back and read if you're not sure.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:15 am

Reread the post where Darvik attacked. It had been two hours (in-game) since the last update of what they were doing., and in the post it said they were outside, and do you really think they would stay there for two hours and not go outside.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:22 am

well, we didn't say that they would go outside. We didn't say that it took 2 hours.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:25 am

sensieslime wrote:well, we didn't say that they would go outside. We didn't say that it took 2 hours.

Reread the following posts: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637&start=325#p29460

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637&start=325#p29461

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:21 am

Please bring me evidence of someone other than you saying that they're outside.

While we're at it, could you reread this?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637&start=275#p29262

And this

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637&start=275#p29292

Notice how they say they go into the tavern, not in front of it, not out next to the dumpster, not in the secret portal to fairyland, but into the tavern.

Maybe Darvik is outside, but everyone else is most definitely inside the tavern.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:27 am

CrazeePi wrote:Please bring me evidence of someone other than you saying that they're outside.

While we're at it, could you reread this?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637&start=275#p29262

And this

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637&start=275#p29292

Notice how they say they go into the tavern, not in front of it, not out next to the dumpster, not in the secret portal to fairyland, but into the tavern.

Maybe Darvik is outside, but everyone else is most definitely inside the tavern.

A player can control another player's character in their posts, evidence of this is everything that happened between Lerilax and Darvik, as well as the fight that just happened.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Yes, but people don't just leave and go outside at the exact time a load of eagles are teleported above them. If they were outside before the teleportation, it wouldn't make sense for them to be outside for more than a few minutes considering that it's the middle of winter.

All of this is not considering that medieval meals could take up to a day with nobles and, considering that one of the 4 has killed someone in the light of day, I'm pretty sure the tavern-keepers would be rather submissive.

Finally, the plot will go nowhere if you arrest everyone as the focus now is on Niruth, and Conall is underpowered enough not to ruin the story with focus on him. And don't even get me started with the complications of teleporting within jumping distance of an object.

An easy way to avoid the problems with the story is simply to say that Conall hid after the eagles smashed a wall. The delaying via imprisonment would help the plot and allow Niruth to begin doing stuff (mainly minor attacks ect.).

Ta-da.

Let's continue with the plot now.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:33 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Yes, but people don't just leave and go outside at the exact time a load of eagles are teleported above them. If they were outside before the teleportation, it wouldn't make sense for them to be outside for more than a few minutes considering that it's the middle of winter.

All of this is not considering that medieval meals could take up to a day with nobles and, considering that one of the 4 has killed someone in the light of day, I'm pretty sure the tavern-keepers would be rather submissive.

Finally, the plot will go nowhere if you arrest everyone as the focus now is on Niruth, and Conall is underpowered enough not to ruin the story with focus on him. And don't even get me started with the complications of teleporting within jumping distance of an object.

An easy way to avoid the problems with the story is simply to say that Conall hid after the eagles smashed a wall. The delaying via imprisonment would help the plot and allow Niruth to begin doing stuff (mainly minor attacks ect.).

Ta-da.

Let's continue with the plot now.

Fine. I'm bored of arguing anyway and I can't be bothered to make a few paragraph response, but everyone except Connal is now arrested, but they'll proberly be interigated then released, execpt Lerilax and any other criminals, who could escape by themselves, be freed by charming the Warden, or being broke out.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Well, tell me when Petal or Daiki get freed from the jail cell... or not...
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Also, Petal has claws for hands... soooooo, he could kill all of the guards...
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:55 pm

sensieslime wrote:Also, Petal has claws for hands... soooooo, he could kill all of the guards...

Would he have it in him to murder innocents?

(Also, both are handcuffed with metal cuffs, asleep and in metal cells.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 pm

AS the group awoke, one by one they were taken out of their cells, and interrogated, by a wizard charming them. They each told the whole story and released, all except Lerilax, who was put back in the cell, and was to severe a years prison time for thievery.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:23 pm

pfffffftttttt. Darvik literally murdered a whole bunch of innocents and he got let free?

Also, yes, Petal would kill people to escape. Remember, he doesn't have much understanding of human life and would most likely think that they were bad for capturing him anyway.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:26 pm

sensieslime wrote:pfffffftttttt. Darvik literally murdered a whole bunch of innocents and he got let free?

Also, yes, Petal would kill people to escape. Remember, he doesn't have much understanding of human life and would most likely think that they were bad for capturing him anyway.

But... he was asleep, bound and then charmed, interrogated then released. Also Darvik wasn't captured, he escaped and was pursued by Elirahc for a hour.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic