The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:44 am

As Darvik returned to the tavern, he scanned Tarns mind, and noticed something was being changed and he was not the only one in there. Lerilax was in there also, changing Tarn's memories. That cheetah.(cat pun)
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:58 am

Before Lerilax entered the tavern , Darvik tapped his shoulder and stared at him in the eyes. "You're a cheater." said Darvik, telepathically. Lerilax replied with "Technically I'm more of a Lion." Darvik used his telekinesis to re-form a gravel earth elemental out of the path and forced gravel into his mouth whilst having it lift him off the ground by his throat, until he fell unconscious. Darvik, useing the gravel abducted Lerilax and took him to the base in the Lonely Mountain, making sure he was was not being followed. He placed Lerilax in a holding cell and stood outside, waiting for him to return to consciousness. (8 hours until the Alpha Wyvern becomes a Death Walker, 14 for Daphne)

(Note for TheGreciansHousehold: Do not hack Darvik's mind, it will literally make Lerilax go insane, and I like you're character, as he is entertaining.)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:09 am

((Don't worry, I know. Especially as Darvik knows he's there, it's basically impossible NOT to go mad))
Lerilax shuddered awake, spitting huge clumps of gravel from his throat. "¿Que han et factum est, ser extraño?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:11 am

((That translates from Félinaexan as "What have you done, strange thing?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:16 am

Lerilax heard a voice in his head saying "You have dishonoured the contract. That is unfair on me, as I actually did work, whilst you just had a cat-nap. I have taken it upon myself to punish you for you're transgressions." Darvik takes of his helmet and reveals his skeletal face. As this happens a goblin runs up and says "Sir, the baby Wyverns have just hatched." Darvik looked at Lerilax telepathically said "I think it's time for there first meal."

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:24 am

"I'm not very nutritious, actually. I really wouldn't recommend trying to get something to eat me." Lerilax stood up, noticing the long chain from his leg to the wall. "Also, technically I'm incapable of sleep."
"Quiet, prey. You appear rather stubborn. Do as I say and I may consider giving you a burial,"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:30 am

"Only joking. When I kill you, you'l come back and do my bidding." "That is, unless you pay of you're debt by doing menial tasks for me." Darvik than stated walking to the animal holding area and replided with "You have five minutes to decide, then I'll return and you must answer. If you try to escape, I will personally feed you to the Wyverns, so don't even bother, the cell door is welded shut and your in a anti-magic cell."

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:32 am

"Not surprised. Snake-skeleton-monsters are always superstitious." Lerilax muttered, lying down on the cell floor and laying his back paws on a crack in the wall. He yawned. "5 minutes up yet?" He shouted.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:35 am

Gargnog walked up to the prisoner, and angrily shouted "Shut up, before I use ye ugly tail as a gag for ye." "Also, Wyverns are not snakes, and neither is master. They're alot worse."

(6 hours until the Alpha Wyvern becomes a Death Walker, 12 for Daphne)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:42 am

"Ehh." Lerilax put his paws behind his head, grinning. "All the same to me. So, Gargnog, right? Strange how open your consciousness is. 'Should really get some advice from your 'master'."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:45 am

It says in the roleplay rules not to roleplay in very short posts.

I just realised that Slimecrafter had/has two characters that both got accepted, Henry and Wes, so surely having two is alright?

Anyway, I might as well just make another character sheet before I loose all my ideas. If it doesn't get accepted because Petal is alive then that's fine.

Name: Daiki (Die-key)
Species: Nar
Species description: Nar are part of the Sedsosh race; sentient, aquatic humanoids that resemble different types of ocean creatures such as whales or porpoises. Nar share many similarities with narwhals such as the facial horn on their head. They are quite primitive compared to land dwellers or the other sub-species in the Sedsosh family because they use wooden spears, usually with shark teeth on the end, and live in small wood or mud huts. Although narwhals live in the artic, nar have always lived by the sea on land, often swimming in the water to collect pearls or food.
Faction: Sea dwellers
Basic description of character: Daiki is one of the best hunters in his group. He always wants to make himself proud and will sacrifice himself to protect his friends or family. He is often looked up to by other nar and will usually get help from them if he asks. However, will his shark-tooth spear be able to protect him against steel weapons?
More pixel art, Sorry it's so big!!!
Magical Ablities: If Daiki's horn is damaged, it will send out strong magic that would push everyone away from him. Daiki's horn will also regrow after a couple of days.
Character Alignment: Good neutral.
Anything else: Daiki has been sent on a mission to make peace with the druids. He has been told that they are angry after the fire so he must be careful.
Last edited by sensieslime on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:47 am

Garnog runs off, as to not get his consciousness hacked, and warns the other goblins to remain well away, so Darvik moves the Gravel Elemental in front of the cage as a guard. (P.S: The gravel Elemental has no mind, it is not an actual elemental, just gravel being telekineticly made into the shape of a Earth Elemental.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:49 am

sensieslime wrote:
Character Alignment: Good neutral.

Good neutral isn't an alignment, but neutral good is.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:52 am

((OOC
[quote="sensieslime"It says in the roleplay rules not to roleplay in very short posts.[/quote]
Right. Sorry about that. The reasoning behind the short posts is that dialogue between 2 seperate characters who belong to 2 different people can either be assumed by one or in short conjoined posts.))

"Heh. Idiot. Does he not realize his name is carved into his arm?" Lerilax chuckled. "You ready yet? I'm kinda bored now!" He shouted out again.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:56 am

The mass of gravel turns round and uses it's "hand" as a gag. Lerilax swore that the elemental would be smiling, if it had a face. A minute later, Darvik arrives and asks "What have you decided?"

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 am

Knocking the gravel elemental to the floor with a kick of his free leg, Leilax smirked. "I think it's rather obvious, isn't it?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 am

"It would be, but you're brain clearly doesn't work properly, so no. It's not obvious." Replied Darvik. "Stupid cat Darvik thought to himself."

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:06 am

tarn turns and looks at leilax. you don't think I know. the evil one knows all. he jumps up. whispers se alu ras te dida. I blast of light shoots into leilax. blood starts to trickle
greentitan
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:10 am

greentitan wrote:tarn turns and looks at leilax. you don't think I know. the evil one knows all. he jumps up. whispers se alu ras te dida. I blast of light shoots into leilax. blood starts to trickle

((OOC Lerilax is currrently on Lonely Mountain with Darvik))
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:12 am

sorry I was looking at the wrong page
greentitan
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 am

"Technically my brain isn't even here right now. Anyway, I'll be 'prey' if you want, Snakey. Can I call you Snakey? Imma call you Snakey."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 am

greentitan wrote:sorry I was looking at the wrong page

Don't worry. You can kill me when (if) Lerilax comes back.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 am

greentitan wrote:sorry I was looking at the wrong page

(But Tarn could be here, during the five minutes I spend away I could've messaged him, and the dark one could've teleported him here.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 am

oh yeah steve did you get info on pegasis
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 am

I mind read everyone in the town. Duh

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic