The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:00 am

sensieslime wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:
sensieslime wrote:
sensieslime wrote:Ok, this is the edited version. I'll update the summary of what has happened so far after another two pages.

Petal had definitely heard something. He knew going back into the mountain was a reckless idea, yet so many mysteries floated through his mind. After the goblins said that they wouldn't give him any information, he dashed back into the strange mountain, turning left and right through the corridors until he stumbled upon the jail cells. One cage was open, one had someone in it and the rest were empty and closed. Petal used one of his 12 bolts to open the occupied cage and pulled out a strange cat-like creature. It was breathing but unconscious, not showing any signs of waking up. After dragging the body out side again, Petal looked across the open fields. It was snowing in the middle of Summer? Inches deep, the white blanket sent shivers up Petal's spine as he stepped through it. realising that they were nowhere to be seen, Petal called out to the goblins, but not a footprint was left in the snow.

Why and how is it snowing?

Time is being distorted.

I thought of another possible reason why it's snowing. The fire may still be burning in the forest, so perhaps the goddess of snow made it snow to put it out? (Read the Goddess of snow's, Auril, post on A Worldwide Corporation's Guide to Stuff from The Final War here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3707&start=50#p29213)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:00 am

Steve, there are only 3 félinaexi who ever left the Félinaexan Archipelligo for non-business operations; Lerilax, Raecoros Sérotos II and Katoros Caescerii "Kat" Sérotos I, two of which were born in 3045AD, 2736 years from this roleplay's events.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:02 am

But you said that Lerilax saw another here:

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:((OOC Aaaand I'm back into existence!
*Vworp*
Sorry I haven't posted he in a while. I couldn't think of a good idea. Anyway...))

Neutrinosteel-tipped arrows shot past Lerilix's head, each one closer than the last. Flicking his head to the left, he narrowly missed a large branch in his path. His paws burned from tiredness, his neckhaires pricked higher than ever before, cold gray rods growing closer, closer; any second he'd be down a down for good..

A zap of hope shot down Lerilax's spine. In front, around 2 metres above a dead end, a small crevace in the thick foliage. With an almighty bound he sprung through the tiny gap, a small village complete with a tavern unfolding before him, straw roofing better than gold. He rushed down the village streets, the bewildered villagers staring at him as if he was some form of monster. With a spring in his step, he spun around to celebrate his survival - then he saw it.

Standing a few metres behind him, a dark figure dressed in full black robes. An indigo emblem of a lion's head glared from his chest, a cruel gold staff snarling from his upraised right hand. The figure drew his hand up to his hood and pulled of back, a scarred face of grey fur, a félinax's face yet more resembled a mess of grey knots.

Lerilax new what was to come next. Extending his claws, the félinax elder pointed his staff towards Lerilax's heart.
"Ïn la gentem nación de, deje al iste ladrón -"
"Yæ prohibéo!" Lerilax's words roared around the square as wave of electric blue light burst from the youth's feet. The skies shone a fierce cyan as trees swayed frantically in the shockwave. Parchments soared from windows before entangling themselves in trees, window shutters swung open and closed as if possessed, and doors were flung off their hinges.

The elder fell backwards, eyes blinking frantically. "How - how did you- ¡¿Cómo es esto posible?!" He collapsed, stiff as a board, eyes rolling backward. The villagers stared in awe at Lerilax. A few shouted, "let's kill 'im!", others whispered quitely among one-another. Calmly and silently, Lerilax lowered his paws, dusted his dark blue robe, and strolled into the tavern, choosing to ignore the huge flower holding a crossbow. All he needed now was a well deserved rest.

((OOC Sorry if I was a little imperative over other people's characters. If you disagree with the use of Petal, please Private Message me.))
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:14 am

After half an hour of waiting for something to happen, Darvik noticed that the Wyverns were starting to shiver. Darvik got up and looked outside the cave and that there was a inch thick layer of snow outside, slowly piling up. As to avoid the Wyverns freezing, Darvik took them to the back of the base, and started a small fire, using Eldritch Blast. Using telekinesis, Darvik removed the roof above the fire, and placed a make-shift grate, made of sticks, over the hole, so the Wyverns wouldn't choke on the smoke. As snow fell through the grate, the unholy fire burnt up the snow immediately, without getting dimmer. Darvik then went back to the position on the floor in the first room, waiting once more.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:But you said that Lerilax saw another here:

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:The elder fell backwards, eyes blinking frantically. "How - how did you- ¡¿Cómo es esto posible?!" He collapsed, stiff as a board, eyes rolling backward. The villagers stared in awe at Lerilax. A few shouted, "let's kill 'im!", others whispered quitely among one-another. Calmly and silently, Lerilax lowered his paws, dusted his dark blue robe, and strolled into the tavern, choosing to ignore the huge flower holding a crossbow. All he needed now was a well deserved rest.

Lerilax killed him. He was a félinax elder sent to kill Lerilax.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 am

After a minute, Darvik realised that having a hole in the back rooms's roof, with smoke pouring out of it may not be the best of ideas, so Darvik went back to the back room, reinforced the grate with thick stone, and cast darkness in the centre of the room. Darvik then checked on the Potato Dragon, It was just fine, and the undead animals, they were also fine. Darvik then sat back down again, next to the book, pretending to be dead once more.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 am

"Wait a second guys," I said. "We could get information out of the Nar." Serena and Grace nodded, and waited for him to speak.

"Do you know where this guy-" she held up a wanted picture of Darvik. "is?" I asked him. I noticed my sticks were falling off. I reassembled them back in my head. "If you don't, you still need to come with us. After all, you could be useful. The knights nodded.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:51 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:"Wait a second guys," I said. "We could get information out of the Nar." Serena and Grace nodded, and waited for him to speak.

"Do you know where this guy-" she held up a wanted picture of Darvik. "is?" I asked him. I noticed my sticks were falling off. I reassembled them back in my head. "If you don't, you still need to come with us. After all, you could be useful. The knights nodded.

They could follow the smoke of the fire Darvik started.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:55 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:"Wait a second guys," I said. "We could get information out of the Nar." Serena and Grace nodded, and waited for him to speak.

Where did they get the picture from?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:56 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:

No one saw Darvik's face, and he was wearing different armour.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Because Darvik idnapped someone in the middle of a tavern.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:58 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Because Darvik idnapped someone in the middle of a tavern.

Darvik was wearing different armour, and it was outside the tavern.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:59 am

((While I'm waiting for something to happen to Conall...

Name: Damocles
Species: Evijl
Species description: Strange humanoid creatures shrouded in darkness who can distort time and space to their needs. They usually have horns and something (tbh, I don't really know what to call it, but it looks somewhat like this.) coming out of their backs. The level of time/space distortion abilities varies between Evijl, with the strongest being their leader.
Faction: Damocles Inc.
Basic description of character: Wears a jewel encrusted top hat and suit, which have been given the "Biggest Waste of Money" award 35 years in a row. He has a Platanium monocle and cane, the cane having hidden blade for when things get nasty. He also has an infinite supply of rubber ducks, which can be laced with explosives that goes off when it squeaks, but it's usually just ordinary rubber ducks. Not the greatest at fighting up close, and prefers to get others to do it for him. He's rather childish and doesn't take stuff too seriously. Enjoys messing around with people. Owns a company called "Damocles Inc."
Magical Ablities: Can distort time and space to his will, allowing him to teleport, fly, time travel, and some other stuff. Cannot transport other living things through time and space easily (Though it should be mentioned he can transport them through space more easily than time), unless they already have any amount of time and space distorting abilities already (even if he does manage to transport someone without distorting abilities through time and space, it might not even be the person he wants to transport). Also good at card tricks.
Character Alignment: Lawful Evil
Anything else: As he can time travel, he'll probably be using some stuff from the "future" (as in the present for us). Will probably not be hiring Conall unless nothing happens to him for that long.))
Verdict: Your character is alright, I just have a few concerns about the powers. If you add some side effects, then it can get accepted.
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Found it on the ground while they were walking.
SteveTheNerd wrote:

I kinda want them to interact with the other role players.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:00 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:((While I'm waiting for something to happen to Conall...

Name: Damocles
Species: Evijl
Species description: Strange humanoid creatures shrouded in darkness who can distort time and space to their needs. They usually have horns and something (tbh, I don't really know what to call it, but it looks somewhat like this.) coming out of their backs. The level of time/space distortion abilities varies between Evijl, with the strongest being their leader.
Faction: Damocles Inc.
Basic description of character: Wears a jewel encrusted top hat and suit, which have been given the "Biggest Waste of Money" award 35 years in a row. He has a Platanium monocle and cane, the cane having hidden blade for when things get nasty. He also has an infinite supply of rubber ducks, which can be laced with explosives that goes off when it squeaks, but it's usually just ordinary rubber ducks. Not the greatest at fighting up close, and prefers to get others to do it for him. He's rather childish and doesn't take stuff too seriously. Enjoys messing around with people. Owns a company called "Damocles Inc."
Magical Ablities: Can distort time and space to his will, allowing him to teleport, fly, time travel, and some other stuff. Cannot transport other living things through time and space easily (Though it should be mentioned he can transport them through space more easily than time), unless they already have any amount of time and space distorting abilities already (even if he does manage to transport someone without distorting abilities through time and space, it might not even be the person he wants to transport). Also good at card tricks.
Character Alignment: Lawful Evil
Anything else: As he can time travel, he'll probably be using some stuff from the "future" (as in the present for us). Will probably not be hiring Conall unless nothing happens to him for that long.))
Verdict: Your character is alright, I just have a few concerns about the powers. If you add some side effects, then it can get accepted.
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Found it on the ground while they were walking.
SteveTheNerd wrote:

I kinda want them to interact with the other role players.

But sensieslime isn't online, and will properly be online in a few hours time.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 am

And I'm wrong. Now to wait for honeytabby to return.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:24 am

((How about if he distorts time too often within a short period of time, it causes a paradox that instantly kills him, and if he distorts space too often within a short period of time, he'll start teleporting uncontrollably. This will also apply to anything nearby that can distort time and space.))
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:28 am

Petal began to drag Lerilax's unconscious body back to Whiterun after double checking that the goblins were nowhere to be seen. A trail left behind him in the snow, he struggled on hoping that no wolves or looters would take advantage of them. Seeing a group of four in the distance, he tried to stay clear of them, but they spotted him immediately. "What do you want want?" Petal asked, expecting to be attacked."
"Oh, I'm just trying to help these people find a lost friend!" replied Daiki. "Can you help us?"
"Well, I'm trying to save this unconscious man at the moment so, how in any way could I be interested?" Petal sassed.
"Can you not give us any information?" Daiki begged. He held up the painting of Darvik. It was then that Lerlax awoke...
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:33 am

"Dæmonio!" Lerilax sprung to his feet, claws unsheathed, fangs bared. "Estær Rotrornum!" Lerilax glared at the group, survival instincts flooding his mind. As Petal stepped forward, Lerilax slashed his claws at his face, leaving his claws covered in deep, red blood.

((OOC since they both have claws, I'll just clarify that Lerilax attacks Petal. Thank you))
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:43 am

With quick reactions, Petal stabbed Lerilax, but the attack barely pierced his think fur. Blocking Lerilax's second attack with one claw and readying his clip-on crossbow with the other, Petal aggressively stared into the eyes of his attacker.

Suddenly, Daiki ran towards them, spear equipped. "Who attacked who?"
"Shut up, nar" Petal shouted angrily.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 am

sensieslime wrote:With quick reactions, Petal stabbed Lerilax, but the attack barely pierced his think fur. Blocking Lerilax's second attack with one claw and readying his clip-on crossbow with the other, Petal aggressively stared into the eyes of Lerliax.

Suddenly, Daiki runs towards them, spear equipped. "Who attacked who?"

"Curse you, foul -" Lerilax stopped snarling. "Wait. You're not the skeleton thing, are you?"
Petal nooded, keeping his ground.
"Uh... What happened?" Lerilax asked curiously. "Oh, uh, sorry for trying to kill you." He added, seeing the look on Petal's face.
Last edited by TheGreciansHousehold on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:53 am

Petal's eye's widened. Suddenly, he realised that the painting that Daiki was holding and the name that Lerilax had just mentioned both matched the description of his target. "We're all looking for the same person?" Petal asked.
"Well, I don't know, I really only came here-" Daiki awkwardly mentioned until Petal interrupted him.
"Shut up, narwhal, are you coming with us or not?"
"Well, I-uhh. Ok... I have a map... If that's useful..."

(If you're wondering, Petal's personality is changing on purpose.)
Last edited by sensieslime on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:55 am

sensieslime wrote:With quick reactions, Petal stabbed Lerilax, but the attack barely pierced his think fur. Blocking Lerilax's second attack with one claw and readying his clip-on crossbow with the other, Petal aggressively stared into the eyes of Lerliax.

"Curse you, foul -" Lerilax stopped snarling. "Wait. You're not Darvik, are you?"
"Uh... What happened?" Lerilax asked curiously. "Oh, uh, sorry for trying to kill you." He added, seeing the look on Petal's face.

In a earlier post you said that Lerilax has amnesia.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:59 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:

"Curse you, foul -" Lerilax stopped snarling. "Wait. You're not Darvik, are you?"

In a earlier post you said that Lerilax has amnesia.

Indeed. He does remember an attacker, but not the incident.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 am

Ok then.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am

sensieslime wrote:Petal's eye's widened. Suddenly, he realised that the painting that Daiki was holding and the name that Lerilax had just mentioned both matched the description of his target. "We're all looking for the same person?" Petal asked.
"Well, I don't know, I really only came here-" Daiki awkwardly mentioned until Petal interrupted him.
"Shut up, narwhal, are you coming with us or not?"
"Well, I-uhh. Ok... I have a map... If that's useful..."

(If you're wondering, Petal's personality is changing on purpose.)

"The same person?" Lerilax's face twisted with confusion. "What's happened?"
"Darvik. That's who we're looking for."
"Who's Darvik?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic