The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 pm

sensieslime wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
((OOC Sorry if I was a little imperative over other people's characters. If you disagree with the use of Petal, please Private Message me.))

Feel free to temporarily control Petal if you wish. I really like how detailed your writing is.

If enough people would like me to, I might start a thread where I pixelate characters from HoneyTabby's current and future roleplays.

That would be really cool!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:45 pm

sensieslime wrote:Petal watched as the duo came out of the barracks again. He wasn't waiting long so he assumed that the new assassin had proved his worth. How could you get rid of a lot of wood? Fire. Petal hated fire. He despised it. As he moved closer to the wooden building, pushing away the thick foliage, he knew that he was almost doing to them what had happened to him, but who deserved their "property" to get burnt down? Did anybody? After cutting down a fire lantern, Petal left the scene with the flames roaring behind him. He knew that now the Corruption wouldn't be able to recruit anyone new easily or safely, yet something felt wrong.

You do know that greentitan or TheGreciansHousehold, could easily flip this around by saying they went in a person's house to steal something,so you could've just burnt a innocent person's house down, and someone could've seen and Petal could get arrested.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello people, (this is not part of the roleplay) I have made a topic,A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war., which contains the description of every race that has appeared so far, and every monster that has appeared so far. Check it out! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701&p=28861#p28861
P.S: If you created any creature that gets an entry, you may ask for it to be edited.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby greentitan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:29 am

still waiting for TheGreciansHousehold to respond to my post
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:46 am

After a few hours of hiking, it was now night and Darvik had returned to the the Lonely Mountain, the dead Alpha Wyvern levitating above him. He walked up to the side of the mountain, when suddenly, a gargantuan secret door opened in the side of the mountain. Out, steeped a goblin, gesturing Darvik to come inside. Darvik walked inside the door and found that the door led to the animal holding chambers. He pulled up his armour and removed the wyvern eggs from it's rib-cage, placing them in a temporary nest. He kept walking, dragging the dead alpha along the floor behind it, and walked into the room with the alter, which was now completed, and placed the alpha wyvern on it. Darvik opened up his cloak and removed the wyvern hand, and, using telekinesis, removed the skin and flesh off it, took the longest bone and sharpened it against the spikes of one of it's morning stars, into a bone dagger.

Next Darvik took out off his cloak and skinned the wyvern head, and removed it's flesh using the dagger, then placed it at the end of the alter. It was ready. Darvik performed the ritual to convert the alpha wyvern into a Death Walker. The ritual completed, Darvik had the Alpha Wyvern moved to the animal holding chamber, where it will rise from the dead a day later. Darvik sat on the alter, and began to meditate. After a hour, or two Darvik received a vision. A vision from the god of death itself.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 am

Darvik got off the alter, and proceeded to the smithery, reminiscing on what had been revealed to it in his vision. In the vision the god of death, Kelemvor, had said to Darvik "You have done well too pay off your debt so far, but there is more too be done. In the near-by town of Whiterun, (The town almost every charater is in(I'm naming it Whiterun as it has not been named yet.)) there is a pair of Sirens. Convert one of them into a Death Walker under your control and use it as a sleeper agent. All the souls the Siren harvests will go towards paying off your debt. Now, go to the forge, and make a ring of steel and bind it to your will."

Darvik got to the forge and began smithing a steel ring, in the style of the crafting of the ancient civilisation he hails from. After a hour, Darvik finally completed the ring and started the ritual spell to bind the ring to Darvik's will. After another hour, that ritual was completed and set off to Whiterun.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:37 am

Hello. What is the world The Final War is set in called?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 am

greentitan wrote:still waiting for TheGreciansHousehold to respond to my post

Which one? Lerilax is asleep right now, by the way.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:43 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
greentitan wrote:still waiting for TheGreciansHousehold to respond to my post

Which one? Lerilax is asleep right now, by the way.

greentitan ment this post:
greentitan wrote:tarn walked back to the tavern slowly, "you can always use more minions", he thought.
when he got back he ordered another drink and looked over to a figure in a blue cloak. he approached the person and asked quite boldly "want a job", and waited for an answer.

Since Lerilax is asleep it could be set the next day, or a while after he wakes up, since time is distorted.
(Time being distorted is quite a good way to fix messed up continuity.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:00 pm

"Eh?" Replied Lerilax, voice thick with grogginess. "Guh.. Uh.. Wha?"
"A job." Tarn repeated. Lerilax's ears perked up, his eyes now alight with invigoration. "Do you want a job."
"Depends." Lerilax replied, his near-empty purse jangling remindingly against his clalf. "How much will it pay?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 pm

It was now midnight by the time Darvik arrived at Whiterun. Darvik immediately looked around for suspicious individuals and scanned the minds of those around him for to see if they've seen suspicious individuals. Eventually, Darvik found a lead and a last seen locations of a pair of suspicious individuals, and began walking in stealth, still scanning the minds of those around it.

Eventually, Darvik saw the pair of people, in trench coats. Darvik used it's telekinesis to levitate itself above the buildings, and sped ahead to see their faces. They were definitely Sirens. One had black air and one cloud not be seen properly, due to her face being obscured by shadow. After following them, he found out that the black haired one was called Kaycee and the other called Daphne. He scouted ahead and saw a part of path made of gravel.

Darvik waited until the pair arrived at the gravel. They fell for the trap. Darvik lowered himself and using telekinesis formed the gravel into the shape of an earth elemental, and made it grap Daphne by the throat, and forced gravel into her mouth until she fell unconscious. Then the false elemental grabbed Daphne and stormed off out of sight, then out of the city, Darvik following.

Darvik sprinted back to The Lonely Mountain with the false elemental with him, making sure that there were no conscious sentient life within one mile, and there was not. He got in one of the many secret doors and into the alter room. Darvik made the mass of gravel place the still unconscious Daphne no the alter and placed the bound steel ring on her finger, and performed the Death Walker ritual on her, dismissing the telekinesis in the process. Once the ritual was completed, he summoned the goblin tribe wizard, and got the goblin to use a magical fire on the ring, slightly melting it and fusing the ring to Daphne's flesh. Darvik than moved the body into one of the holding cells in the prison room and sat back down on the alter once more and meditated.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:20 pm

((In the same boat as sensieslime on wanting a second character.))

Conall sat at a table in a tavern. Work had been slow recently. He looked at the job board earlier but the only job there was asking for an assassin. Conall wasn't an assassin, he didn't silently kill or any of that nonsense. He just fought things.

He looked up to see some sort of humanoid dragon talking about a job to one of those... Felinex? Felenax? He wasn't completely sure how you said it. He began wondering what that guy wanted and if it was something that he could do. He decided to ask. "Hey you, with the dragon wings!" he said, "Whatcha hiring for?"
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:39 pm

CrazeePi wrote:He looked up to see some sort of humanoid dragon talking about a job to one of those... Felinex? Felenax? He wasn't completely sure how you said it. He began wondering what that guy wanted and if it was something that he could do. He decided to ask. "Hey you, with the dragon wings!" he said, "Whatcha hiring for?"

greentitan is controlling a NPC, who is not his half dragon character. However, a way to fix this is tom make Tarn a Draognborn (mentioned in post on Draconic species on "a potato's guide to monsters from the final war: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701&p=28899#p28899) or make Connal drunk.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:42 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
CrazeePi wrote:He looked up to see some sort of humanoid dragon talking about a job to one of those... Felinex? Felenax? He wasn't completely sure how you said it. He began wondering what that guy wanted and if it was something that he could do. He decided to ask. "Hey you, with the dragon wings!" he said, "Whatcha hiring for?"

greentitan is controlling a NPC, who is not his half dragon character. However, a way to fix this is tom make Tarn a Draognborn (mentioned in post on Draconic species on "a potato's guide to monsters from the final war: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701&p=28899#p28899) or make Connal drunk.

greentitan wrote:tarn walked back to the tavern slowly, "you can always use more minions", he thought.
when he got back he ordered another drink and looked over to a figure in a blue cloak. he approached the person and asked quite boldly "want a job", and waited for an answer.

((He is most definitely in the tavern.

Also I have no idea what Tarn not being there has to do with making him a Dragonborn.))
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:44 pm

No, he is in a tavern, but is not a half dragon or dragon born.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 pm

greentitan wrote:Name: Niruth the Evil One or just the evil one
Species: half-dragon
Species description: a human shape with dragon scales, wings and head
Faction: the corruption
Basic description of character: strong, charismatic and very VERY powerful
Magical Ablities: lightning control
Character Alignment: chaotic evil
Anything else: leader of a powerful group, has control over a lot of royal people and considers himself a puppet master. some times he is over confident and this leads to mistakes

Species: half-dragon

((He's definitely a half-dragon. I have no idea where you got this controlling an NPC or dragonborn stuff from.))
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Tarn and Niruth are different characters.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:56 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:Tarn and Niruth are different characters.

Soooo, Niruth has an entire army that Greentitan can control?
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm

I don't know, I'm not omniscient or psychic.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm

((Wait, oh.

Well that's confusing. I have no idea why someone would make a character and then start the game with someone completely different.

But then again, I have no idea why an evil overlord would go to an ordinary tavern either.))
Last edited by CrazeePi on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:59 pm

His character is a behind the scene controller and manipulator, he wouldn't be able to much early on.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm

((I would have at least shown Niruth ordering Tarn to go hire people as a segway into the first post, but what's past is past.))
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:27 pm

After six hours of meditating, Darvik finally received a vision from Kelemor, the dark god of death. "You have done well, I thought you would've been killed doing that, since you're so weak. Use the sleeper agent as a spy on other factions and reanimate the ones she kills as death walkers. Now get to work, or you're fired." After receiving the vision, Darvik left the mountain and began walking to the building labelled on the card the person who hired Darvik gave it.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm going to try my best and say where everyone is in the roleplay at the moment. It's getting kinda confusing.

Daphne - HoneyTabby ("NPC"?): Just been kidnapped by Darvik... :0

Kacey - HoneyTabby: In whiterun, her friend was just kidnapped.

Darvik - SteveTheNerd: Doing some creepy rituals and stuff with Daphne and the goblins.

Darvik's Gravel Elemental - SteveTheNerd: An inactive pile of gravel now. :( R.I.P gravelly.

Niruth - Greentitan: Doing absolutely nothing, making his peasants do stuff. (I like Greentitan's idea of Niruth being in a secret location and having a group.)

Tarn (one of Niruth's peasants) - Greentitan: Back in the tavern recruiting again.

Conall - Crazeepie: At the tavern, intrigued by Tarn's job. (Most likely wont accept if the job is for an assassin.)

Lerilax - TheGreciansHoushold: At the tavern, intrigued by Tarn's job.

Wesley - Slimecrafter: Being a dragon, doing dragon stuff, until SlimeCrafter comes back. (Hopefully soon.)

Henry - Slimecrafter ("NPC"?): With Wesley.

Petal - Sensieslime: Just burnt down Niruth's barracks (IDK, maybe Rose told him that it was barracks or something.)

Rose - Sensieslime ("NPC"?): Staying in some secret headquarters.
Last edited by sensieslime on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:33 pm

sensieslime wrote:I'm going to try my best and say where everyone is in the roleplay at the moment. It's getting kinda confusing.

Kacey - HoneyTabby: Just been kidnapped by Darvik... :0

Daphne - HoneyTabby ("NPC"?): Unconscious on the gravel in whiterun, attacked by Darvik.

You made a mistake, you got Kacey and Daphne the wrong way around.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic