The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Ok then.

Sorry, I've edited the old post. Thanks for pointing it out.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:07 am

I bet that Darviks gonna die soon, or at least his baby Wyverns.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:22 am

As Darvik sat there he felt legitimate fear, for the first time in centuries. He was a criminal, he was being pursed by a Siern and some knights, had angered Lerilax, and they could team up, and they may recruit some mercenaries. (That is a suggestion, please pay connal to go and help kill Darvik, he hasn't done much.) He was worried about what would happen to his Wyverns. So he remembered why he did all this in the first place. The debt. The debt to Kelemvor.

Darvik remembered how he fell in debt. 592 years ago, he had recently become a Death Walker, when he was approached by a figure made of shadow, who offered him the option to have others like hims, in return for souls. Being lonely, Darvik accepted, and started making more Death Walkers, until they were killed in a war, and he was the only one left, which caused him to hire goblins to make a fort, more defensible than a Dwarven citadel.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby greentitan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 am

dose anybody care about nirath anymore?
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 am

greentitan wrote:dose anybody care about nirath anymore?

He hasn't done anything yet, and they may think that Darvik is Nirath, has info on him or related in another way.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:47 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:

He hasn't done anything yet, and they may think that Darvik is Nirath, has info on him or related in another way.

Also Darvik has been kidnapping people and breaking the law, and Petal didn't bother reporting to the authorities.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

Also Darvik has been kidnapping people and breaking the law, and Petal didn't bother reporting to the authorities.

I don't think there are any authorities apart from the king and queen.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby greentitan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:50 am

nirath stared at his staring wall. he liked his staring wall. its the only thing he doesn't want to kill. and its a good listener. nirath thought about the gods. a young nirath had dedicated himself to the god of dragons. drraggea. he thought religious sanctum would end his pain. nirath chuckled at the stupidity of his young self. his faith in all gods died when he realised how much more powerful he was compared to them. he pulled on his cloak and sheathed his sword. IT WAS TIME
greentitan
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:51 am

tomorrow is niraths big reveal. hope your ready for a WORLD OF PAIN. AHAAAAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAA.AHHAHAAHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAAA
Last edited by greentitan on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 am

greentitan wrote:tomorrow is niraths big revile. hope your ready for a WORLD OF PAIN. AHAAAAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAA.AHHAHAAHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAAA

You spelt reveal wrong.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:06 am

Up in the Heavens, the sky roared with thunder.
"He has left his fortress." Syrolos whispered to Vitæl, her usually song-like voice cracked with worry.
"The mortals are strong. They will defeat him." The God of Life replied.
"His army is more powerful than from his last. We must not underestimate him."
"Send Asuril down to make sure he does not succeed then." Vitæl turned from the altar and walked away. "We have more important things to attend to."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 am

The group found their way back to whiterun after Petal insisted that they hired a mercenary to help them. They strolled into the tavern to see Conall in armour sitting at a table. Daiki wandered over to him but Petal stopped him from getting close. "Let the sirens recruit him." He whispered. "They can charm speak. Otherwise he might think that it's a waste of time seeing as we can't give him much money."

Leaving the talking up to the sirens, Petal, Daiki and Lerilax sat down and spent 5 of Petal's gold on a meal.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:48 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Up in the Heavens, the sky roared with thunder.
"He has left his fortress." Syrolos whispered to Vitæl, her usually song-like voice cracked with worry.
"Send Asuril down to make sure he does not succeed then." Vitæl turned from the altar and walked away. "We have more important things to attend to."

Is the more important thing Kelemvor plotting something?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Up in the Heavens, the sky roared with thunder.

Is the more important thing Kelemvor plotting something?

Yup.
Vitæl is procrastinating as he has literally no idea what to do.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Darvik, as he sat there waiting, planning on how he would recover, if killed or severely wounded. If Darvik was killed, he was planning to, and ended up in The Night Realms Darvik would find one of the places of where the barriers were thin, make a allegiance with a vampire clan, break through into the mortal plain and make a secret vampire and death walker army. If he was badly wounded, Darvik would find a small village and drain the life of the inhabitants, and turn them into death walker, and start making an army.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:32 pm

((Uhh, Conall just went home to take a nap.

Guess I gotta bring him back to the tavern now.))

Conall woke up feeling refreshed as ever. He walked outside and...

It was still snowing.

This was definitely not some sort of weird drunken hallucination. He looked up towards the sky in disbelief, something strange was going on. Maybe winter came early this year? He doubted it, but that was the best explanation he could come up with. He looked back down, still thinking about the snow, before walking to the tavern to go check the job board there.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Since Kacey, two of her friends, some knights, Petal, Lerilax, Daiki, and Connal are after Darvik, are you gonna try to get Axel, Asher and Wesley after Darvik as well, or would that be over-kill?

(P.S: How many normal knights are there?)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Also, there is one hour until Daphne turns, since it takes two hours to get to Whiterun from the Lonely Mountain, so if you want to get there before she turns, you better teleport, or ride a flying creature , such as a Giant Eagle, since Eagles solve all problems. (LOTR reference)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:44 pm

While eating with Petal and Lerilax, Daiki pulled out his map one more.
"So, you're sure that Darvik, well, tortured you in the Lonely mountain." He asked Lerilax.
"Yes"
"And, When you went into it, Darvik wasn't anywhere to be seen?" He asked Petal.
"All I found was Lerilax"
"Alright, so on my map there's this location marked. One of the other nars in my tribe said that they found some sort of secret base north of the mountain, but there wasn't any one or anything inside. I reckon that he either fled there as a last resort for some reason, or he went to a nearby settlement." Daiki theorised.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:43 pm

"This is quality meat. Where's it from?" Lerilax said, biting at a large hunk of meat iin his paws.
"Cow liver" replied Petal. Daiki spat a mouthful of meat into his hankercheif. "Can we get on with this please?"
"Sure. Oh, by the way, anyone want some Sécoros?" Asked Lerilax, pulling a small flask from his pocket.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:46 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Probably what's going to happen is by the time Daphne almost turned into a death walker, (1 hour is left) Kacey arrives and Grace, who is powerful enough to know telepathy but not powerful enough to actually save Daphne. Grace says that the only way she won't turn into a death walker is to kill Daphne. Kacey sobs as she has to drop her out of the window, and disentigrates before she hits the ground, when Grace makes her mind explode. She is now extremely mad with Darvik, and vows to get revenge on him for turning his friend into a deathwalker. By the way, Serena and Grace will probably replace her.

Questions; Can Grace read minds, since she can use telepathy? What kind of magic user is Grace anyway?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Grace is a mentalist. http://www.ogmiosproject.org/articles/magic_users.html in here, it says that she is a user who can read minds, control them, etc. My explaination for this is that for one, she is in a pretty high rank so usually she would have a pretty strong power, but usually it wouldn't be telepathy. So the real reason she has this power is because of her father's side. Since her mom married a human, the human happened to be a telepathy user.

SteveTheNerd wrote:Since Kacey, two of her friends, some knights, Petal, Lerilax, Daiki, and Connal are after Darvik, are you gonna try to get Axel, Asher and Wesley after Darvik as well, or would that be over-kill?

(P.S: How many normal knights are there?)
Btw, her friends are actually the knights, since the queen of the mermaids pulled a few strings (read: threatened the queen if that someone doesn't help get her precious necklace back, she'll bring her wrath upon the kingdom.) but I doubt that they would get everyone since they have their personalities and all (Chaotics and Evils as far as the eye can see) and there is slimecrafter's character, Wesley but I have no idea if slimecrafter will roleplay again.

And yes, I do want them to ride a giant eagle. It worked out for the characters from lord of the rings, so why can't they?
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Asher was walking through the forest when suddenly he saw a flash of purple light. "¡Advertencia! distorsión dimensional," Kim said as she shot out of Asher's eye socket and on to the ground.
"Kim, I think your translator might be broken," Asher said.
"What are you talking about, you can hear me perfectly fine, right?" Kim responded.
"Yes," Asher said with an annoyed groan as he popped Kim back in his eye.
"I think you're hearing things. We should probably get back to Whiterun and find a place to get some sleep. And also, it's getting cold out here."
Returning to Whiterun, Asher passed a tavern. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a Bloomling inside. He immediately turned around and rushed into the tavern to confirm that it was actually a Bloomling. As he got closer, he realized he was correct, it was a Bloomling. A Bloomling accompanied by a Félinax, a Siren, two mermaids, and some creature resembling a narwhal.
"A Félinax and a Bloomling in the same dimension? Amazing! No less on the same planet. And this one's flower is a previously unseen color," Asher said with excitement, drawing attention to himself. The tavern's inhabitants started to give him weird stares.
"I apologize," Asher addressed the group. "I have not introduced myself. My name is Asher, I work for ADNUC, and this is Kim," he said as Kim jumped out of his eye and onto his shoulder. Asher realized that showing them robotics could cause some time paradoxes, so he quickly explained: "Kim is, um, a possessed stone...? Who lives in my eye..."
"Who are you calling a possessed stone?" Kim asked.
"Shut up, Kim," Asher said as he grabbed her and held her in his closed hands. He whispered to Kim, "we're going to cause a time paradox so just keep quiet for now."
"Who are you calling a time paradox!" Kim yelled, then more quietly said "okay okay, I'll stop."

((OOC: since I'm not on here as often as some of you, anyone in this group can control Asher and Kim briefly, but I'm thinking that, upon learning of Darvik, he would want to join the group just in order to discover a new creature. He's not out for blood like the others, he's just an objective bystander and, as I said before, doesn't take this dimension very seriously...))
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 am

((So are those side effects good?

Also, I have no idea why you're complaining about the amount of evil characters, there's just three, two of which are controlled by me.))
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:39 am

CrazeePi wrote:((So are those side effects good?

Also, I have no idea why you're complaining about the amount of evil characters, there's just three, two of which are controlled by me.))

Four, if you include Darvik, judgeing him by his actions.

(P.S alignment can change in D and D, which is what the system is based off, so Darvik's alignment may have changed.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic