The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:43 am

As Darvik lied there in wait, he began to get bored, so he read the minds of Petal, Lerilax and Kacey to see who was around them, and then read there minds as well. They all heard a voice in the back of their head's saying "You will be too late. You cannot get here in time. You may as well give up."
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:57 am

Hello, I've started a new topic about final war for summeries, so you don't have to read through pages of text. Link here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3714
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby sensieslime » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:15 am

Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:59 am

greentitan wrote:tomorrow is niraths big reveal. hope your ready for a WORLD OF PAIN. AHAAAAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAA.AHHAHAAHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAAA

1. Bad grammar.
2. Nirath's reveal is gonna be late, it's the next day and you haven'y posted anything.

(P.S: Why has there been no story posts this afternoon, aside from mine? Since quite a few roleplayer have been online but none have posted anything.)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 pm

((Stuff is about to get WICKED))

Wesley woke up in a strange place. He had no clue where he was. Looking around, he noticed that everything was quite colorful. That meant he was trapped in the dimension between timelines! But how did he get here? Wes thought hard. Then, he remembered. That Dwarf had knocked him unconscious! He must've fallen into another hole. looking down, he saw another hole. Bracing himself, he spread his wings and slowed himself down to land. He landed in an empty field. "Safe. But... Um, what year is it?"

"It appears we are several days in the future from when we left." Henry replied informatively. "But... Something feels off..."

"Like THAT THING?" Wes yelled, pointing to what appeared to be a blue tornado. It spiraled closer and closer, before violently spitting out an entire building. A small human girl and her little dog walked out. She saw Wes and muttered to her dog "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Todo." Another hole opened up beneath her and she fell in. "I DON'T LIKE THAT THING HENRY" screamed Wes.

"That tornado? It's not a big deal." Henry said as the tornado spat a white object out at them. It smacked into Wesley and knocked him back.

"Hey, watch where you're going, nimrod!" Yelled a very familiar voice. "Wait a second... Do I know you from somewhere?" Wes looked up and saw who was talking. It was himself. He was talking to himself? That didn't make much sense... Or did it?

"I would think you should at least know me, Wes." the other Wesley's watch said.

"Wait a second. I'm Wes!"

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

"Calm down, both of you." said the first Henry. "You're BOTH Wesley. But one of you is completely colorless."

"What's color?" the black and white version of Wes asked.

"You know what? So that this isn't INCREDIBLY CONFUSING," the original Wes began, "I'm just gonna call you Newspaper Wesley."

"Fine with me." Newspaper Wes said.

kittymeowkub wrote:((He's not out for blood like the others, he's just an objective bystander and, as I said before, doesn't take this dimension very seriously...))

((Same thing as Wesley. He lives in the future, so he really doesn't care what happens in the past... Henry should teach him what a little thing called the Butterfly Affect is. The future is royally screwed thanks to Wes.))
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:19 pm

P.S: Newspaper Wesley and Newspaper Henry are polar opposites of Wesley and Henry. They come from another timeline where color never existed.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:22 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:P.S: Newspaper Wesley and Newspaper Henry are polar opposites of Wesley and Henry. They come from another timeline where color never existed.

Who angered Xanoronax? (God of time, link here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3707&start=25#p29143)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Probably Wes himself. You know, he's practically the reason any of this happened.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:31 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:((Stuff is about to get WICKED))

Wesley woke up in a strange place. He had no clue where he was. Looking around, he noticed that everything was quite colorful. That meant he was trapped in the dimension between timelines! But how did he get here? Wes thought hard. Then, he remembered. That Dwarf had knocked him unconscious! He must've fallen into another hole. looking down, he saw another hole. Bracing himself, he spread his wings and slowed himself down to land. He landed in an empty field. "Safe. But... Um, what year is it?"

"It appears we are several days in the future from when we left." Henry replied informatively. "But... Something feels off..."

"Like THAT THING?" Wes yelled, pointing to what appeared to be a blue tornado. It spiraled closer and closer, before violently spitting out an entire building. A small human girl and her little dog walked out. She saw Wes and muttered to her dog "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Todo." Another hole opened up beneath her and she fell in. "I DON'T LIKE THAT THING HENRY" screamed Wes.

"That tornado? It's not a big deal." Henry said as the tornado spat a white object out at them. It smacked into Wesley and knocked him back.

"Hey, watch where you're going, nimrod!" Yelled a very familiar voice. "Wait a second... Do I know you from somewhere?" Wes looked up and saw who was talking. It was himself. He was talking to himself? That didn't make much sense... Or did it?

"I would think you should at least know me, Wes." the other Wesley's watch said.

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

"Calm down, both of you." said the first Henry. "You're BOTH Wesley. But one of you is completely colorless."

"You know what? So that this isn't INCREDIBLY CONFUSING," the original Wes began, "I'm just gonna call you Newspaper Wesley."

kittymeowkub wrote:((He's not out for blood like the others, he's just an objective bystander and, as I said before, doesn't take this dimension very seriously...))

((Same thing as Wesley. He lives in the future, so he really doesn't care what happens in the past... Henry should teach him what a little thing called the Butterfly Affect is. The future is royally screwed thanks to Wes.))

I think it would be cool if the tornado took Wesley to the Night Realms, and he had to fight his way out.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:38 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

Also, time may not be screwed, Xanoronax may find a away to make time adapt, similar to how time works in Doctor Who.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:47 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

Also, time may not be screwed, Xanoronax may find a away to make time adapt, similar to how time works in Doctor Who.

By the way, Xanorax and Leoparaxixarapeo have no idea what happens on Earth outside their creations.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:50 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

By the way, Xanorax and Leoparaxixarapeo have no idea what happens on Earth outside their creations.

My Doctor Who point still stand though.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:40 pm

I just had an idea. In a earlier post it was revealed that Kelemvor was plotting something. There is a time tornado, and Xanorax and Kelemvor both live in The Night Realms. My idea is that Kelemvor is plotting to manipulate or force Xanorax and Leoparaxixarapeo into freeing, or helping free Kelemvor from the night realms.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:04 pm

They are eternally 12 (like Ash Ketchum), so that does make sense. Kelemvor would probably either have to somehow become more powerful than literally the owners of his prison, or disguise himself as Vitæl (the only God apart from Kelemvor that Xanoronax and Leoparaxixarapeo would recognise).
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:They are eternally 12 (like Ash Ketchum), so that does make sense. Kelemvor would probably either have to somehow become more powerful than literally the owners of his prison, or disguise himself as Vitæl (the only God apart from Kelemvor that Xanoronax and Leoparaxixarapeo would recognise).

I like the comparison.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:There is a time tornado

Now, whoever said there was only ONE?

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:
SteveTheNerd wrote:There is a time tornado

Now, whoever said there was only ONE?

No one, however we only know of one. There's probably multiple in different timelines and plains of Existence, and multiple inside those.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:47 am

When are we going to move the story along to confronting Darvik?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 am

This is a character I intended to use as a backup. But Darviks gonna die soon, and the plot is currently a bit slow, so I'm submitting him now, to keep things interesting.

Name: Elirahc/Kahn
Species: Half Elf (Human and Dark Elf)
Species description: Half Elves occur when a Human and Elf have a child. They are taller than an Elf, but shorter than a Human. Half Elves have a 20M darkvision and cannot be charmed or put to sleep magically, due to their Elven heritage (It's a D and D thing). Their different colour hair and eyes depending on the Elven parent. White hair and red, black or human colour eyes for a Dark Elf (Drow), Blond or white, and golden or human colour eyes for a High Elf, and Black and bright green eyes or human colour for a Wood Elf. They come of age at 20 and can live up to 120. Half Elves can breed with any creature of Elven heritage or creatures of Humans heritage. They can speak English, Elven and a extra language.
Faction: Magnus Clan (A clan of Drow, Humans and Wood Elfs)
Basic description of character: He is a Half Dark Elf, who has two split bipolar personalities. They are called Elirahc and Kahn. Elirahc is a kind-hearted warrior, who specialises in blades and bows. He is of average intelligence. He worships Vitael. Kanh is a cruel, violent , Sorcerer (D and D version). He is adept in use of staffs and glaives. He is of above average intelligence. He worships Narune. They were red robes and dyed blue leather armour underneath. They have white hair and black eyes. He has a pet Lynx, called Kyrax.
Magical Abilities: 20 Metre darkvision, immunity to magical charming and sleeping spells. Kahn Can cast fire bolt, ice spike, slumbering blast, hide presence, mage armour and levitate.
Character Alignment: Lawful good (Elirahc) and chaotic evil (Kahn)
Anything else: He lives in a large house in the underground city of Magnahold. As a Child, he worked as a tamer of animal, as it's a important part of Magnahold's culture. He is the youngest son of the nobles. Kahn can speak Abyssal (The language of Demons), and Elirahc can speak Celestial (The language of Divine beings). If one personality is in control, the other's traits are inactive, for example if Kahn was in charge, he wouldn't be able to speak Celestial or use blades and bows as well, and vice versa. The two are constantly at each other's throat and they randomly switch control.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 am

This is a character I intended to use as a backup. But Darviks gonna die soon, and the plot is currently a bit slow, so I'm submitting him now, to keep things interesting.
Alright. Sorry that Darvik has to die, but the plot demands it.
Species description: Half Elves occur when a Human and Elf have a child. They are taller than an Elf, but shorter than a Human. Half Elves have a 20M darkvision and cannot be charmed or put to sleep magically, due to their Elven heritage (It's a D and D thing). Their different colour hair and eyes depending on the Elven parent. White hair and red, black or human colour eyes for a Dark Elf (Drow), Blond or white, and golden or human colour eyes for a High Elf, and Black and bright green eyes or human colour for a Wood Elf. They come of age at 20 and can live up to 120. Half Elves can breed with any creature of Elven heritage or creatures of Humans heritage. They can speak English, Elven and a extra language.
Basic description of character: He is a Half Dark Elf, who has two split bipolar personalities. They are called Elirahc and Kahn. Elirahc is a kind-hearted warrior, who specialises in blades and bows. He is of average intelligence. He worships Vitael. Kanh is a cruel, violent , Sorcerer (D and D version). He is adept in use of staffs and glaives. He is of above average intelligence. He worships Narune. They were red robes and dyed blue leather armour underneath. They have white hair and black eyes. He has a pet Lynx, called Kyrax.
Magical Abilities: 20 Metre darkvision, immunity to magical charming and sleeping spells. Kahn Can cast fire bolt, ice spike, slumbering blast, hide presence, mage armour and levitate.
Anything else: He lives in a large house in the underground city of Magnahold. As a Child, he worked as a tamer of animal, as it's a important part of Magnahold's culture. He is the youngest son of the nobles. Kahn can speak Abyssal (The language of Demons), and Elirahc can speak Celestial (The language of Divine beings). If one personality is in control, the other's traits are inactive, for example if Kahn was in charge, he wouldn't be able to speak Celestial or use blades and bows as well, and vice versa. The two are constantly at each other's throat and they randomly switch control.
Verdict: hmmm, the character can pass but, he does have a wide range of power. As long as you can't one hit anybody, then it's fine.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 am

Kacey went up to Conall to confront him. "Excuse me, can you work for us so we can catch him?" Kacey said as she held up the wanted picture of Darvik. "We can pay at least 25 gold, maximum. Kacey stared back at Grace, waiting for her to reinforce the charmspeak.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:47 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:This is a character I intended to use as a backup. But Darviks gonna die soon, and the plot is currently a bit slow, so I'm submitting him now, to keep things interesting.
Verdict: hmmm, the character can pass but, he does have a wide range of power. As long as you can't one hit anybody, then it's fine.

Just realised I made a mistake. A Half Elf can live to 180, not 120.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:03 am

Elirahc was surrounded by familiar faces as he dug away at the dirt. His father, Charles, had assigned him to plan and construct a tunnel to the surface, from Magnahold to the forest above, in hopes of establishing a trade route with nearby kingdoms. It was Elirahc's first time planning something this important, since he was the youngest of five. He was at the front, digging to expand the tunnel, along with some of his friends and his pet Lynx, Kyrax.

Then, without warning he shouted "Get back, NOW!". Immediately those around him took a few steps back and he cast fire bolt into the dirt, a large chunk of it blasting of, and the rest significantly softened. Kahn had come out. Soon after birth, Elirach had been diagnosed with split personalites, which were opposites- Elirach and Kahn. Kahn then turned around and started shouting at the workers to dig faster. Then, Elirach turned round, apologised, and kept digging.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:50 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:This is a character I intended to use as a backup. But Darviks gonna die soon, and the plot is currently a bit slow, so I'm submitting him now, to keep things interesting.

Don't apologise for Darivk's death. I have a plan, for if he dies, and one for if he escapes. Both plans can be stopped, you just need to find him before he can carry out the plan.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Is someone going to continue the roleplay or something?

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic