The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Also Kacey is not unconscious.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby sensieslime » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:41 pm

SteveTheNerd wrote:
sensieslime wrote:I'm going to try my best and say where everyone is in the roleplay at the moment. It's getting kinda confusing.

Kacey - HoneyTabby: Just been kidnapped by Darvik... :0

Daphne - HoneyTabby ("NPC"?): Unconscious on the gravel in whiterun, attacked by Darvik.

You made a mistake, you got Kacey and Daphne the wrong way around.
SteveTheNerd wrote:Also Kacey is not unconscious.

Edited.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Thank you.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:02 pm

A reminder to check out A potato's guide to creatures from the final war, if you haven't already: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701&p=28899#p28899

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 pm

sensieslime wrote:I'm going to try my best and say where everyone is in the roleplay at the moment. It's getting kinda confusing.

Daphne - HoneyTabby ("NPC"?): Just been kidnapped by Darvik... :0

Kacey - HoneyTabby: In whiterun, her friend was just kidnapped.

Darvik - SteveTheNerd: Doing some creepy rituals and stuff with Daphne and the goblins.

Darvik's Gravel Elemental - SteveTheNerd: An inactive pile of gravel now. :( R.I.P gravelly.

Niruth - Greentitan: Doing absolutely nothing, making his peasants do stuff. (I like Greentitan's idea of Niruth being in a secret location and having a group.)

Tarn (one of Niruth's peasants) - Greentitan: Back in the tavern recruiting again.

Conall - Crazeepie: At the tavern, intrigued by Tarn's job. (Most likely wont accept if the job is for an assassin.)

Lerilax - TheGreciansHoushold: At the tavern, intrigued by Tarn's job.

Wesley - Slimecrafter: Being a dragon, doing dragon stuff, until SlimeCrafter comes back. (Hopefully soon.)

Henry - Slimecrafter ("NPC"?): With Wesley.

Petal - Sensieslime: Just burnt down Niruth's barracks (IDK, maybe Rose told him that it was barracks or something.)

Rose - Sensieslime ("NPC"?): Staying in some secret headquarters.

Thank you so much for this clarification. I was confused about who Tarn was since there was no introductory post.
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby kittymeowkub » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:58 pm

"INCOMING CALL, INCOMING CALL," boomed through Kim's speaker.
"Answer the call, Kim," Asher said after this rude awakening.
Asher's manager's voice filled the room: "Sorry to awaken you, but we have detected a lot of activity from unknown creatures in dimension 14C. Please catalogue and describe some of these creatures and possibly even bring live specimens back. I need this done immediately."
Asher got out of bed, telling Kim to boot up the teleporter and set the destination to 14C.
"Booting up teleporter," Kim responded.
Asher grabbed the teleporter, a handheld device, and slammed his palm on the red teleport button.
"Teleporting in 3, 2, 1."
Asher found himself in a kingdom which looked to be home to all manner of creatures, with ancient architecture.
"Could you specify what time period this is?" Asher asked his manager.
"Year 609, month and day unknown."
"609!" Asher yells.
"Bye," said the manager, ending the call.
Asher turned around to see the remains of a forest.
"You've got to be kidding me," he mumbled.
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Wow, you guys write fast. So Daphne was kidnapped? Well, this is what I get for being offline.

Kacey, who was still in shock tried finding a way to get Daphne back. She went over to the tavern and yelled, "I will give 30 gold to whoever knows evidence about a girl named Daphne!" I yelled, trying to charmspeak the audience.

A crowd of people hurried over to her. "I know how she ended up!" A stranger yelled. "She was captured by this man called Darvik. I think he might have something to do with the evjil too. She's stuck with a bunch of goblins too." I gave him the gold and rushed out of the tavern and looked for the castle.

She went into the castle, saying that she had an important matter to discuss with an official. They let her go through and she finally got through the king and queen. "My queen, I need to ask you about something. My friend has been captured by an evil force and I need someone to help me find her.

They looked at each other. "How about a knight?" The queen said. The king nodded. "We will spare you a few knights to accompany on your journey. Good luck. I said thank you quickly and ran out of there before they could realize I charmspeaked them.

P.S. If there's something wrong, please tell me. I skimmed through the storyline because it got confusing, my apologizes.
P.S.S. Is it okay if you get some good alignment characters? The evils and the chaotic neutrals are kinda taking a toll on the story. Thank you! Sorry if I sound robotic too.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 pm

I don't really know if i'm too late to join in but i've made my own character

Name: Axel
Species: Avialium
Species description: a Humanoid bird which possesses the power of Flight. Avialiums are incapable of Holding items in their first form. (winged form) But are capable of flight. while in their second form (which appears more human than bird) are capable of holding items. But incapable of flight. during their childhood. they appear to have wings and arms. But sadly as they mature into adults they lose this
Faction:N/A
Description: Axel Is quite the optimist. he seems to always look on the bright side. even in battle, he will charge straight into danger. usually putting everyone in risk. Whenever things take a turn though, he always has flying away for an option. Sadly Many of his allies have died due to his stupidity. hes brave, out going. But usually brings bad luck to anyone he meets. this is why he has taken the path of solitude and now walks around alone.
magical ability's: Flight. Can Shoot Out Some of His feathers creating a makeshift smoke bomb. he has some enhanced senses. and is able to change between his two forms
character alignment: true neutral (the just doesnt care type)*was once a neutral good*
Here is an image of what he would look like. in his first form
His second form would look like this But with a human face
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:44 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:
P.S. If there's something wrong, please tell me. I skimmed through the storyline because it got confusing, my apologizes.
P.S.S. Is it okay if you get some good alignment characters? The evils and the chaotic neutrals are kinda taking a toll on the story. Thank you! Sorry if I sound robotic too.

Eh, it's close enough. But I wonder who in the tavern ratted out Darvik, this could get interesting.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:16 am

Half way back to Whiterun, Darvik turned around and decided that its time to change it's armour. He got some steel that the goblins mined, and, using telekinesis, held the steel over the fire, and shaped it into into a full set of armour. After, a hour the armour had cooled, and Darvik set of to Whiterun once more.

It was eight in the morning, when Darvik arrived at Whiterun. As he arrived Darvik telepathically checked in with the goblin chief. "Has anything happened that I should know about?" asked Darvik. "There was a goblin who quit working and went to the city." Answered Gargnog. Darvik replied "Than he shall be punished before he rats us out to someone."

Darvik read the minds of the people around him, checking to see if they have seen a goblin. There were a few person who saw a goblin go into the tavern. Darvik entered the tavern and immediately saw a goblin, sitting in the corner, eating some chicken. "Perfect" thought Darvik, as he telekineticly forced the chicken into the goblin's mouth until he choked to death. Darvik then immediately left the tavern and continued towards the building on the card.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:20 am

TurtleDuDe48 wrote:I don't really know if i'm too late to join in but i've made my own character

It's not too late to join. Good luck.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 am

Axel stared into the sky wondering. Wondering about what the hell has been going on out there.

"might be a good Time to get prepared. some Stuff might come in handy. Whiterun could be a nice place to stay for the night and buy some stuff. Yeah that will work" Axel says as he Pulls out a map.
"Perfect. just a few miles away."

Suddenly the bushes start ruffling.
Axel quickly Turns Into his humanoid form and pulls out a small somewhat broken dagger
"WHOS OUT THERE?"
"I Dont want no trouble, Just go away!"

Looking more carefully Axel realised, it wasnt a person.
It was a wolf. "COME AND GET SOME!" Axel Shouts
he throws his dagger. and it misses.
"oh crap."
''ITS TIME I MAKE A RUN FOR ITT!!?" Axel says as he transforms.
Slowly Axel gets fatigued
"dammit, this is what not sleeping does to me, ive got to find a place to Land. . . Crap cr-"

. . .
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:46 am

For any one who doesn't have enough time to read through all my posts, I've decided to post my character's story so far.

First, Darvik got hired by Tarn to assassinate a man. He got payed 100 gold and left Whiterun and went to a Mountain, called The Lonely Mountain, two hours walk east of Whiterun. Darvik went into a secret fortress and payed some goblins 25 gold to continued making the fortress. Darvik went to a town, spent 50 gold and then killed a wyvern, and killed a red alpha wyvern, taking the alpha back to the fort and began transforming it into a Death Walker (13 in game hours until transformation is complete) and then kidnapped Daphne and began transforming her into a Death Walker ( 17 in game hours until transformation is complete) and placed a magic steel ring to bind her Darvik's will and fused it to her flesh. Darvik left the mountain, killed a goblin traitor in Whiterun, and went to the building on the card Tarn gave to him.

Important Note: No-one knows, or has a way of knowing where the fort is, unless they accidentally stumble across it. If someone does, they will be attacked by bears and a horde of goblins, as well as creatures native to The Lonely Mountain (e.g: Untamed Drakes, Rock serpents). Darvik changed out his demonic armour and into steel armour.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:12 am

TurtleDuDe48 wrote:Axel stared into the sky wondering. Wondering about what the hell has been going on out there.

"might be a good Time to get prepared. some Stuff might come in handy. Whiterun could be a nice place to stay for the night and buy some stuff. Yeah that will work" Axel says as he Pulls out a map.
"Perfect. just a few miles away."

Suddenly the bushes start ruffling.
Axel quickly Turns Into his humanoid form and pulls out a small somewhat broken dagger
"WHOS OUT THERE?"
"I Dont want no trouble, Just go away!"

Looking more carefully Axel realised, it wasnt a person.
It was a wolf. "COME AND GET SOME!" Axel Shouts
he throws his dagger. and it misses.
"oh crap."
''ITS TIME I MAKE A RUN FOR ITT!!?" Axel says as he transforms.
Slowly Axel gets fatigued
"dammit, this is what not sleeping does to me, ive got to find a place to Land. . . Crap cr-"

. . .

You properly shouldn't post without you're character being approved by HoneyTabby366. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:38 am

Check out A worldwide corporation's guide to stuff from The Final War: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3707&p=28946#p28946

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:05 am

Daphne - HoneyTabby ("NPC"?): Just been kidnapped by Darvik... :0

Kacey - HoneyTabby: In whiterun, her friend was just kidnapped.

Darvik - SteveTheNerd: Doing some creepy rituals and stuff with Daphne and the goblins.

Darvik's Gravel Elemental - SteveTheNerd: An inactive pile of gravel now. :( R.I.P gravelly.

Niruth - Greentitan: Doing absolutely nothing, making his peasants do stuff. (I like Greentitan's idea of Niruth being in a secret location and having a group.)

Tarn (one of Niruth's peasants) - Greentitan: Back in the tavern recruiting again.

Conall - Crazeepie: At the tavern, intrigued by Tarn's job. (Most likely wont accept if the job is for an assassin.)

Lerilax - TheGreciansHoushold: At the tavern, intrigued by Tarn's job.

Wesley - Slimecrafter: Being a dragon, doing dragon stuff, until SlimeCrafter comes back. (Hopefully soon.)

Henry - Slimecrafter ("NPC"?): With Wesley.

Petal - Sensieslime: Just burnt down Niruth's barracks (IDK, maybe Rose told him that it was barracks or something.)

Rose - Sensieslime ("NPC"?): Staying in some secret headquarters.

actually tarn is a general not a peasant
greentitan
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:09 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:"Eh?" Replied Lerilax, voice thick with grogginess. "Guh.. Uh.. Wha?"
"A job." Tarn repeated. Lerilax's ears perked up, his eyes now alight with invigoration. "Do you want a job."
"Depends." Lerilax replied, his near-empty purse jangling remindingly against his clalf. "How much will it pay?"

100 gold. the evil one dose not hold out on his servants. the sheer mention of his name makes Lerilax
shiver.
greentitan
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:23 am

Shaking the strange name away as a nickname, Lerilax agreed. "So, uh.. what should I do?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:24 am

CrazeePi wrote:((In the same boat as sensieslime on wanting a second character.))

Conall sat at a table in a tavern. Work had been slow recently. He looked at the job board earlier but the only job there was asking for an assassin. Conall wasn't an assassin, he didn't silently kill or any of that nonsense. He just fought things.

He looked up to see some sort of humanoid dragon talking about a job to one of those... Felinex? Felenax? He wasn't completely sure how you said it. He began wondering what that guy wanted and if it was something that he could do. He decided to ask. "Hey you, with the dragon wings!" he said, "Whatcha hiring for?"

go home mercenary. your drunk
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:26 am

Darvik walks in the Tavern and sneaks up on Tarn.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:31 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Shaking the strange name away as a nickname, Lerilax agreed. "So, uh.. what should I do?"

I want you to investigate something. there has been somethings going on. people who hate the corruption are banding together to destroy us. I want you to find out as much as you can, using any means necessary.
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 am

Darvik telepathically asks "Could I help in any way? I need more money."

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:37 am

SteveTheNerd wrote:Darvik telepathically asks "Could I help in any way? I need more money."

tarn turns around and Said's "I want you on this mission to, 100 gold" now go
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:03 am

Darvik left the Tavern and spent the next three hours wondering around, scanning people's minds searching for strong anti-corruption sentiment. Darvik found 13 individuals with very strong anti-corruption thoughts and 27 people with mild anti-corruption thoughts. Darvik noted down decriptions of the 13 strong anti corruption individuals and returned to Tarn with this information. When Darvik returned it was eleven A.M. Darvik thought "Brilliant. I have something to keep me occupied whilst my Wyvern rises, but there's only 10 hours until it rises, so this job better be quick."

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 am

Lerilax walked slowly out of the tavern, his paws in the pockets of his robes. The Corruption... he knew he'd heard that name before. Checking over his shoulders, he raised his paws and, pretending to be deeply interested in a small shrub on the end of the road, muttered "El dia clara est, dic mihi, quid yo ordeno."

A bubble of silky blue liquid formed between his paws, filling slowly with thick fog. "Qoud Setpurrox", he whispered to the orb, and th fog curled away to show a dark, red-skinned figure, blood-stained dagger on his belt, eyes alight with evil. Terrified, Lerilax hastily muttered "Potestis Detener" and his Sightseer Charm faded way. He would most certainly not be completing any tasks for "The Evil One".

So, he had two choices: make something up, or use a mental hyjack to either record the public's memories or adjust the mission-giver's memories. The first seemed more peaceful, but the second seemed both more heroic (Lerilax winced as he thought of the word) and more truthful, hence a Lieseeker Jinx wouldn't find him. Well, the second seemed most reasonable.

Focusing all his energy onto his mind, Lerilax began to wade silently through the consciousnesses around him, searching for what he needed. A sudden pain in his calf told him he'd found it. plunging himself into the soup of thoughts and memories, he hauled up a thick stone plate with a single word on the front: TARNIX. Careful to focus all his thoughts on the hyjack, he slammed the stone onto his scalp, but Lerilax felt no pain. With a sigh of relief, he set the stone back down on the now dry floor. He had successfully accessed Tarn's concsiousness. Gazing out at the cold stone library before him, he saw what he was looking for: a small red book lying upon a platanium altar, THE MISSION carved haphazardly along the cover.

Flipping through the pages, he found his page, entitled LERILAXIX: MISSION UNFINISHED. Flicking his paw toward his left pocket, he pulled a thin quill from his robe, and crossed out the 'UN', quickly writing out a short paragraph of his 'findings'. Finishing his task, he dropped all his thoughts, reminding himself of that shrub he saw...

Blinking madly, Lerilax awoke, slill stood in the same position he was 20 minutes ago. It was dark by now, and rather windy. Thinking to claim his 'reward', he returned to the tavern.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic