The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby sensieslime » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Petal dreaded the smell of smoke that was soon to come. Although Petal killed animals often to survive, the deaths that would happen in a forest fire were unnecessary. He also knew that there were still some druids living in the forest, who would hate Petal if they saw him hunting, and he didn't want them to die either.

Running so fast, Petal was oblivions to his surroundings. Not watching his step, he found himself stepping strait into a trap. At first, he though that he had tripped over, but soon he saw that he had run onto a bear trap, which seemed to be gripping onto his leg without any thought of letting go. His sudden screams of shock must of echoed around the whole forest, which attracted the bloomling that ended up strolling towards him. Seeing the dark black and crimson red flower on their head, and the thorns covering their entire body, Petal knew that they were not going to help him, but they were going to take advantage of him being trapped.
"Quiet down there." They said with a snake-like tone to their voice.
"Let me go!" Petal screamed. He screamed again as the bloomling attached a sharp piece of metal onto their claw.
"Look, I'm sorry, but I promise I'll do good things to make up for it. Once I have enough power." They hissed.
"You're going to turn my flower into magic?" Petal screeched.
"Look, I wouldn't be killing anyone if it wasn't for the greater good. You're lucky us bloomlings don't feel pain at all." They joked. At this point they were finished communicating. With one swing they intended to kill Petal, but he rolled out of the way, the trap still clinging onto his foot. Like a mantis, Petal quickly stabbed the blooming in the stomach, pushing him to the floor. In response, the bloomling cut him across the chest, only before being stabbed again by Petal and killed.

It was after Petal had used the metal weapon to pry open the trap when he fully realised what had happened. He had killed someone. It was an accident! He didn't mean to! It was self defence! No reasoning could stop the guilt that filled him. After recovering, he remembered that he had two open wounds from the trap and the cut. Using some twigs and leaves to make a fire and the piece of metal, Petal managed to cauterize the wounds.
"Yeah, I guess we are lucky we don't feel pain." Petal said thinking of both the dead bloomling and the hot metal on his leg.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Re:

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Name: Conall
Species: Human
Species description: Like a human?
Yeah, you can skip this if you're a human.
Faction: Whoever hires him
Basic description of character: A strong mercenary with brown hair and light armor who is skilled with bows and spears which he can switch between on the fly. Doesn't like to get attached to things and gets annoyed easily.
Magical Ablities: None
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
Anything else: Will probably come in as one of the two guards (unless sensieslime has any plans for them), so please don't do anything too harsh towards them just yet.
Final verdict: I'm kinda unsure with the fast switching part, since usually spears are heavy and there's the ammo for the bow, but if it's wearing a holder for those two, I could understand it. I'm not sure about the two guards thing though since there's also the other role players that could kill the guards since as it is stated, anyone can be killed, and it runs a high risk if you're the antagonist.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 am

the tavern was noisy. tarn knew the desperation he was feeling well, it was usually his only defence. if he could not find a mercenary quick he would die. the evil one waits for no man. he sticks a poster to the wall. it said, looking for assassin, pay 100 gold pieces. he sat down and waited.
greentitan
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 am

((Eh, the quick switching isn't super important, so I can go without it.

He doesn't have to be one of the guards, I just figured that it would be the best way to bring him into the game. I'll probably start him in the tavern Tarn is in though since I'd rather not keep greentitan waiting for Conall to finish fighting before going to the tavern.))
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Petal had not known that he had fallen unconscious. He drifted off due to blood loss, or maybe just shock. At first, Petal had forgotten about the fight earlier with the bloomling, and... the fire. Yes, the fire.

Coughing, Petal looked up to realise he had woken up just in time. Or just too late. The fire was raging around him, crackling angrily, and he knew he would have to escape as quickly as possible, having no idea how much smoke he had already breathed in. Stumbling up, he noticed he was still weak and his leg was still injured. Could he make it out alive? He doubted any of his survival, yet still struggled on, the heat burning against his legs as he limped around. Snap. At tree fell, seemingly aiming right at Petal, who had no time to react. After turning around to see a large log fall on top of him, he screams out, but with little strength it comes out as a small whimper. No one would be there to save him anyway.

Petal remembered his claws. Could he possibly cut the tree in half to escape? The logs Petal used to make spears for hunting were very small and thin. He would also have to be very quick if he was to escape, the flames were already at the end of the log, creeping, ready to burn him.

After one cut, nothing seemed to happen, but after a few, the bark flew off and a cut appeared in the wood. As the fire drew nearer, the deeper the cut got. But as the flames started to burn at Petals skin, his only strength was hope. At last, the tree broke into two and Petal could run further into the flaming forest. Soon, Petal began to think he would die anyway, until he saw a deer run by. It stopped running and looked at him, as if it wanted him to follow. It was his last chance, and as he breathed in more ash and smoke, he would do anything for survival.

The deer kept it's distance, yet stopped and waited for him as he stumbled. Finally, however, after dogging through fire and crawling under logs, the deer led him out. Out of the fire. Out of the forest. Over one river and not a flame nor tree was anywhere. Open fields. As far as you could see. Looking back, Petal could see that the deer was now in a herd of other deer. He thanked it as it left in it's group, and he had no idea where to go now.

Petal climbed a hill after seeing some bushes on top of it. He knew which berries were poisonous or edible, so maybe he could get himself a meal. On top of the mountain he gathered some edible berries, but soon realised that there was something on the horizon. A civilisation. Maybe he could seek refuge there.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Name: Asher
Species description: Just a human. For any non-humans reading this, just look it up if you can do that with your paws/hooves/whatever
Faction: His employer is ADNUC (the Association for Discovery of New and Undefined Creatures). His division is dangerous creatures.
Basic description of character: Asher came from the future and specializes in working with dangerous beasts, often hunting/herding them. He likes to call himself an interdimensional shepherd. He is often relaxed and doesn't take this dimension very seriously. He jumps through different dimensions quite often and has fought or run from all manner of mythical beasts. In an accident with one, he lost his eye and has gotten a robotic one. (The robotic eye is not connected to his body in any way, it simply rests in his eye socket. It has a built in camera and can easily come out of his eye socket and move independently. It also has a built in speaker and AI system so it can talk to Asher. It is called Kim.) Asher often has a habit of spinning Kim around in his eye socket.
He has forgotten his age through all of his traveling through dimensions and time. Hair color: dyed purple, eye color: red contact lenses (non-prescription), true eye color: brown.
Magical Abilities: None, unless robotics count.
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Anything else: Kim's character alignment is a lot less defined, can sometimes act chaotic.

P.S. I am a first-time role player, so I apologize if I make any mistakes!
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 am

((I am sort of grounded, so I will not be able to get on all week))
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 am

Name: Darvik
Species: Death Walker
Species description: A Death Walker once was a sentient creature, but have been used as a sacrifice to a dark entity, making them a undead Death Walker. Death Walkers either look like themselves in life, a rotting corpse or a skeleton, depending on how old they are as a Death Walker, but all have glowing green eyes. Death Walkers are remarkably rare, as few know the ritual to create them.When created, they seldom show there appearance, and either hide underground in total darkness or completely cover there body. A weakness of this species is that a lot of them long to be brought back to there former self's, risking anything to do so and can be controlled by the one who performed the ritual on them, through placing a item bound to their creator on them and are controlled as long as the object is worn or touched by the Death Walker. Death Walkers are unable to feel pain or feel objects or temperature, are unable to taste or smell and are immortal, unless killed through the body being destroyed, or using magic. They are immune to poison, disease and being charmed and do not and can not breathe or sleep. A death walkers mind is in its green eyes, which are made of unholy flames that eternally burns unless put out through magical means. If the eyes are destroyed or put out the Death Walker dies. Death Walkers naturally are callable of telekinesis, telepathy, and mind reading, however when reading minds a creature of strong enough will can also see into the Death Walker's mind, and doing so often causes insanity as it is like staring into the eyes of death itself and death staring back.
Faction: No faction, but will work for anyone if they pay enough, and will do literally any job for enough gold.
Age: 582 (as Death Walker) "Died" (by died I mean became Death Walker) age 27 (total age: 609)
Basic description of character: It wears a thick mask, made of a unknown metal. The mask is black, and in the shape of a demonic face. The mask clips onto a black helm that covers the rest of the head. It's armour is made of the same alloy, and also is black, but not as thick. It has a set of chain-mail armour, attached to the back of the helm. On top of chain-mail armour there is a fur coat, which appears to be bear skin, and under the chain there is black leather armour. Under the armour it is a skeleton, with the glowing green eyes. Darvik is a sensible person, but is very destructive and cares about nothing. It will do anything to complete it's job, but can be swayed if offered more than the job pays. It is greedy (when it comes to money) and can be easily manipulated by wealth and the promise of it. He never talks (due to not having the organs required for speech), instead he communicates through telepathy. It often acts as though it is ignorant of his terrifying appearance.
Magical Abilities: Immortality, telepathy, telekinesis and mind reading.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Anything else: It wields dual morning stars and a crossbow,with a bolt holster which contains 99 bolts. He was born in the year 0 (I did the math) and remembers how things were. Darvik also know how to transform others into Death Walkers.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby sensieslime » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:31 am

For some reason, I've got kinda attached to Petal. I wanted to avoid this just in case he would die.

It was raining heavily by the time Petal had reached the kingdom. A thin smoke still lingered above the burnt forest as if to taunt those dead or at loss. As Petal roamed the streets, people who weren't completely transfixed by the remains of the forest started to stare at him. However, it wasn't only because he was covered in mud, scars, the other bloomling's blood and burn marks on his hands.
Bloomlings like Petal were not welcome in many areas. Sooner or later the guards would come and, well, exterminate him. To an extent, it was what happened next which had saved him.

"Hey. C 'mere." Someone called after him. Petal turned around to see a woman with short, brown hair.
"Uh, ok? Why?"
"I have a job for you." She replied honestly.
"Oh, it's an assassin, isn't it. I'm not going to kill people." Petal said, annoyed. He saw her looking at his blood stained claws. "That was self defence." He said quickly.

"Look, your rose thrush flower shows that you are... uh, peaceful. If you want to keep the peace in this kingdom, you should join us." She said convincingly.
"How would killing people ke-" He asked before she started talking again.
"We need to take down Niruth."
"Niruth?"
"Yeah, he's cruel. Really cruel. To get to him, we've got to destroy his little army, the corruption, piece by piece. We'll need all of the members we can get if we want to fight. We have 12 all ready, and trust me, we wouldn't kill people if they were innocent. It's for the good." After some more details, Petal finally decided.
"... I'm in." He confirmed. "If there's no other peaceful option."
"Good. You should go to the tavern. The corruption are always trying to recruit people there. Just, well, kill them." She said before handing him a crossbow, which could fit onto his claw, and some bolts. "The name's Rose, and welcome to the Pegasus."
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am

tarn grew tired of waiting. he ordered his 3rd drink from the bar when he saw a shadowy figure in the corner of the room. tarn knew who he was. he knew this was the man he was looking for. but he felt another presence in the room, a hostile one.
greentitan
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 pm

And I get my punishment from being absent from the forums. I'm back and I'm alive again!
CrazeePi wrote:((Eh, the quick switching isn't super important, so I can go without it.

He doesn't have to be one of the guards, I just figured that it would be the best way to bring him into the game. I'll probably start him in the tavern Tarn is in though since I'd rather not keep greentitan waiting for Conall to finish fighting before going to the tavern.))

Alright, now you're all set. You can start roleplaying now!

Name: Asher
Species description: Just a human. For any non-humans reading this, just look it up if you can do that with your paws/hooves/whatever
Faction: His employer is ADNUC (the Association for Discovery of New and Undefined Creatures). His division is dangerous creatures.
Basic description of character: Asher came from the future and specializes in working with dangerous beasts, often hunting/herding them. He likes to call himself an interdimensional shepherd. He is often relaxed and doesn't take this dimension very seriously. He jumps through different dimensions quite often and has fought or run from all manner of mythical beasts. In an accident with one, he lost his eye and has gotten a robotic one. (The robotic eye is not connected to his body in any way, it simply rests in his eye socket. It has a built in camera and can easily come out of his eye socket and move independently. It also has a built in speaker and AI system so it can talk to Asher. It is called Kim.) Asher often has a habit of spinning Kim around in his eye socket.
He has forgotten his age through all of his traveling through dimensions and time. Hair color: dyed purple, eye color: red contact lenses (non-prescription), true eye color: brown.
Magical Abilities: None, unless robotics count.
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Anything else: Kim's character alignment is a lot less defined, can sometimes act chaotic.

P.S. I am a first-time role player, so I apologize if I make any mistakes!
Verdict: Hello, newcomer! So, you're character looks fine. The only problem I see is that he is invincible when he jumps through dimensions, but it says that your character experiences some problems with beasts, so I can pass this.
SlimeCrafter wrote:((I am sort of grounded, so I will not be able to get on all week))

Aww, that sucks. Hope you can get on soon!

Name: Darvik
Species: Death Walker
Species description: A Death Walker once was a sentient creature, but have been used as a sacrifice to a dark entity, making them a undead Death Walker. Death Walkers either look like themselves in life, a rotting corpse or a skeleton, depending on how old they are as a Death Walker, but all have glowing green eyes. Death Walkers are remarkably rare, as few know the ritual to create them.When created, they seldom show there appearance, and either hide underground in total darkness or completely cover there body. A weakness of this species is that a lot of them long to be brought back to there former self's, risking anything to do so and can be controlled by the one who performed the ritual on them, through placing a item bound to their creator on them and are controlled as long as the object is worn or touched by the Death Walker. Death Walkers are unable to feel pain or feel objects or temperature, are unable to taste or smell and are immortal, unless killed through the body being destroyed, or using magic. They are immune to poison, disease and being charmed and do not and can not breathe or sleep. A death walkers mind is in its green eyes, which are made of unholy flames that eternally burns unless put out through magical means. If the eyes are destroyed or put out the Death Walker dies. Death Walkers naturally are callable of telekinesis, telepathy, and mind reading, however when reading minds a creature of strong enough will can also see into the Death Walker's mind, and doing so often causes insanity as it is like staring into the eyes of death itself and death staring back.
Faction: No faction, but will work for anyone if they pay enough, and will do literally any job for enough gold.
Age: 582 (as Death Walker) "Died" (by died I mean became Death Walker) age 27 (total age: 609)
Basic description of character: It wears a thick mask, made of a unknown metal. The mask is black, and in the shape of a demonic face. The mask clips onto a black helm that covers the rest of the head. It's armour is made of the same alloy, and also is black, but not as thick. It has a set of chain-mail armour, attached to the back of the helm. On top of chain-mail armour there is a fur coat, which appears to be bear skin, and under the chain there is black leather armour. Under the armour it is a skeleton, with the glowing green eyes. Darvik is a sensible person, but is very destructive and cares about nothing. It will do anything to complete it's job, but can be swayed if offered more than the job pays. It is greedy (when it comes to money) and can be easily manipulated by wealth and the promise of it. He never talks (due to not having the organs required for speech), instead he communicates through telepathy. It often acts as though it is ignorant of his terrifying appearance.
Magical Abilities: Immortality, telepathy, telekinesis and mind reading.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Anything else: It wields dual morning stars and a crossbow,with a bolt holster which contains 99 bolts. He was born in the year 0 (I did the math) and remembers how things were. Darvik also know how to transform others into Death Walkers.
Verdict: Wow, your character is really fleshed out! I have a few concerns about the immortality, but I can pass it since it can still be killed. As long as it isn't too op, I'll pass it.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:32 pm

"Great, there's a fire. Are we going to die now?" I said. "Let's have a pact. Right now we leave to save our lives, but next time we encounter each other, we fight. Got it?" The group nodded. We went our separate ways and fled to the nearest kingdom.

"Ditch the branches, Kaycee. Our cover is blown." Daphne said. I took of my branches and saw a castle in the distance.

"Over there!" I yelled. We hurried over to the kingdom, hoping that it wasn't an enemy faction. "Do you have gold on you? I have 20." She grabbed the gold in her pocket and showed me 47. "We can buy a coat. Even if we don't care if it's wet, we can't risk to get our cover blown." She nodded and we went into an apparel shop.

"Two brown coats." I told the employee.

"That'll be 25 gold, ma'am." He said.

We grabbed our coats and put on the hoodies. "It seems like we're in one of those mixed faction kingdoms. I don't think we have any problem with those, but be on the lookout for humans. No more charmspeak until nesscesary, alright?" Daphne asked. I nodded and we both went looking for the king.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Darvik had spent just spent the last 15 minutes beating people at arm wrestling in a dingy tavern, and was starting to get bored, when he noticed a sign hiring a assassin, and -since he had spent the last eight years as an assassin for hire- he walked over to the man who was hiring. After a couple of paces he saw the mans face clearly, and saw that he was drunk and about to be sick, still finishing his third mead. When he approached the man, he looked as though he had jumped out of his skin at the sight of Darvik. The startled man spoke with a drunken slur "Hello, dar you 'ere bout the jod?". The man then heard a voice in his head saying "Yes. I am here for the job." He looked around to see who was talking, but no one else was nearby and the person which approached him didn't move his mouth. "Who iz talkig?" he asked, but there was no reply, just a voice in his head saying "I did. I am here for the job, now tell me what needs to be done."
Hello I am a horrible person. I like potatoes, hats, being a nerd, role-playing and planning my escape from Hell.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Location: Hell, in the middle of a sea of magma, in a castle of brimstone in a prison cell. It sucks here.

Postby sensieslime » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:41 am

I have a backup character just in case petal dies, and a good one too. (Time is starting to become distorted, right? Because lots of things in this roleplay are from different time periods.)

Petal sat on top of the tavern roof, silent. It seemed like an eternity of waiting, but in the end two people came out of the building, one man, one... uh, thing. He had definitely seen a poster through the window about an assassin for hire, and the man who had been waiting beside it was one of the two. The man, of course, would have to see the newly acquired assassin's abilities meaning that they would most likely lead petal strait to some sort of barracks. If he could get there, he would be able to stop any more people from joining the corruption for a while. Perfect.

Petal nearly lost sight of the duo a couple times. Luckily, the dark black cloak and the stares of the people lead his eyes right back to the strange figure. He was surprised that he was never seen as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop like an assassin. I suppose he was already an assassin, but he didn't think of himself like that. More like a hunter for both animals and justice...

Finally, Petal arrived at a tall wooden building. From behind a boulder, he saw the two enter.

So, Greentitan, can you control an unlimited amount of people from your corruption group? Tarn obviously isn't your character so I'm just a bit confused. How op is your character? :o
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 am

The job was simple. All Darvik had to do was kill a influential man, called Murdoc Niccals, who often preached about how organisations like the corruption should be destroyed and mainly focused on the corruption and tried to get people to fight against them. He was led by the man who hired him to a building where the man was currently preaching- the town hall.

He scanned the minds of those around him for more details on the building and found that there is a off-limits area- a balcony above the stage where he was preaching. Darvik took off it's cloak- the full skin of a dead brown bear- and using telekinesis slid it along the floor and up the stairs to the balcony and with the cloak Darvik sent his crossbow and a single bolt. Darvik using his telekinesis, he made the bear skin pick up and load the crossbow from behind the cover of the small wall on the balcony. Darvik aimed the crossbow and made it shoot.

The bolt went whizzing through the air into the back of the skull of the man. People screamed, running towards the exit. The preacher was now lying dead on the floor, his head exploded like the death star. Darvik recalled it's cloak and crossbow, clipped the crossbow to his belt, and put on his bear-skin, putting its head over his. He then fled the scene of the crime with the man who hired him. On the way out he gave Darvik one-hundred gold and told him "If you want more jobs find me here." and gave Darvik a paper card with the name of a building on it. He pocketed the card and cassuly strolled out the cit, into the wilderness, and got the feeling that he was being watched as he left but brushed it off, and assumed it was the hundreds of people staring at him.

(Side-note: If you get the Gorrilaz reference, than you are cool in my books)
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 am

sensieslime wrote:So, Greentitan, can you control an unlimited amount of people from your corruption group? Tarn obviously isn't your character so I'm just a bit confused. How op is your character? :o

Why don't you just send greentitan a Private Message?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

((OOC Aaaand I'm back into existence!
*Vworp*
Sorry I haven't posted he in a while. I couldn't think of a good idea. Anyway...))

Neutrinosteel-tipped arrows shot past Lerilix's head, each one closer than the last. Flicking his head to the left, he narrowly missed a large branch in his path. His paws burned from tiredness, his neckhaires pricked higher than ever before, cold gray rods growing closer, closer; any second he'd be down a down for good..

A zap of hope shot down Lerilax's spine. In front, around 2 metres above a dead end, a small crevace in the thick foliage. With an almighty bound he sprung through the tiny gap, a small village complete with a tavern unfolding before him, straw roofing better than gold. He rushed down the village streets, the bewildered villagers staring at him as if he was some form of monster. With a spring in his step, he spun around to celebrate his survival - then he saw it.

Standing a few metres behind him, a dark figure dressed in full black robes. An indigo emblem of a lion's head glared from his chest, a cruel gold staff snarling from his upraised right hand. The figure drew his hand up to his hood and pulled of back, a scarred face of grey fur, a félinax's face yet more resembled a mess of grey knots.

Lerilax new what was to come next. Extending his claws, the félinax elder pointed his staff towards Lerilax's heart.
"Ïn la gentem nación de, deje al iste ladrón -"
"Yæ prohibéo!" Lerilax's words roared around the square as wave of electric blue light burst from the youth's feet. The skies shone a fierce cyan as trees swayed frantically in the shockwave. Parchments soared from windows before entangling themselves in trees, window shutters swung open and closed as if possessed, and doors were flung off their hinges.

The elder fell backwards, eyes blinking frantically. "How - how did you- ¡¿Cómo es esto posible?!" He collapsed, stiff as a board, eyes rolling backward. The villagers stared in awe at Lerilax. A few shouted, "let's kill 'im!", others whispered quitely among one-another. Calmly and silently, Lerilax lowered his paws, dusted his dark blue robe, and strolled into the tavern, choosing to ignore the huge flower holding a crossbow. All he needed now was a well deserved rest.

((OOC Sorry if I was a little imperative over other people's characters. If you disagree with the use of Petal, please Private Message me.))
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SteveTheNerd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

After walking through the wilderness for half a hour, Darvik removed his cloak and unfolded it into a full bear skin and got inside, using his telekinesis to seal it and hold it's shape. He continued walking into the wilderness into a small mountain named The Lonely Mountain.

Darvik walked up to the mountain, and climbed up the side. After walking through a maze of different paths into a cave. In the cave there was a family of bears who glanced at Darvik, and went back to their business. Darvik continued to the back off the cave and knocked on the cave wall. A few seconds later, the cave wall was lifted and a Goblin was standing on the other side. The goblin asked "Hello, I assume you brought the gold?" and a voice in his head replied "I did. I expect the tunnel system is going well." then handed over twenty five gold pieces. The goblin nodded, and lead him through a network of tunnels, to a under-construction room, with a large black stone alter in the centre off the room. Working on the alter was a goblin larger than the others wearing a hat, looked up and said "Hello, master. I was not expecting you to arrive so soon. Did you bring the agreed amount?" Darvik responded by thinking to him "Yes, Garnog I gave it to the door goblin. Have you located any Wyvern nests or Arkhan ore?" The goblin named Garnog said "We have located a Wyvern nest, in the nearby plains, but we haven't dug deep enough to find Arkhan." He handed over a rough map with a circled area in a field a hours walk away from the mountain. "I expect that the animal containment rooms will be ready in the next few days. For now, I will travel to the wyvern nest ." Garnog nodded and continued with his work.

Darvik walked to the main entrance, activated the secret mechanism and walked out, closing the hidden door behind him, and walked out the cave and climbed down the mountain, took off his disguise, placed his cloak back on and started walking to the wyvern nest, following the map.

(Sidenote: If you do not know what a Wyvern is, look at it's entry on "A potato's guide to creatures from The Fianl War" viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701&p=28831#p28831 )
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
((OOC Sorry if I was a little imperative over other people's characters. If you disagree with the use of Petal, please Private Message me.))

Feel free to temporarily control Petal if you wish. I really like how detailed your writing is.

If enough people would like me to, I might start a thread where I pixelate characters from HoneyTabby's current and future roleplays.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 am

Hello people, (this is not part of the roleplay) I have made a topic,A Potato's guide to creatures from the final war., which contains the description of every race that has appeared so far, and every monster that has appeared so far. Check it out! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3701&p=28831#p28831
P.S: If you created any creature that gets an entry, you may ask for it to be edited.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:33 am

sensieslime wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:

Feel free to temporarily control Petal if you wish. I really like how detailed your writing is.

I agree with seniseslime, you may also use my character, but check posts for important details first please.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

tarn walked back to the tavern slowly, "you can always use more minions", he thought.
when he got back he ordered another drink and looked over to a figure in a blue cloak. he approached the person and asked quite boldly "want a job", and waited for an answer.
greentitan
Rancher

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Darvik, was walking east for a hour, towards the nest and saw a settlement slightly further south. "Perfect." Darvik thought."Now I don't have to hunt." He walked down to the village, and immediately scanned the the villager's minds to see where the local butchers is. It was the first building on the left.
He walked in, and a human man asked him " 'ello, mate. What do ya wanna buy?" Darvik pointed at the carcass of a cow. "How many, sir?" The man replied. Darvik held up two fingers. "That'd be fifty gold." Darvik handed over the gold and used it's telekinesis to carry the cows out the building and continued following the map.

Darvik now saw the wyvern's nest, and saw a red Alpha Wyvern tending to the nest. Darvik was luck to ever see a Alpha Wyvern, as they are incredibly rare. And in the nest there was five eggs. Suddenly, another red Wyvern landed next to the nest.

Darvik used his telekinesis to place the dead cows in front of the wyvern nest. First the alpha wyvern approached, then the second followed. He loaded his crossbow and aimed it directly into the alpha's eye. It hit it's mark and went directly into it's eye. But that wasn't it. Darvik used his telekinesis to force the bolt into the alpha's brain, instantly killing it. Enraged, the second wyvern flew up to Darvik, and tried to sting it, but the armour protected Darvik, as it hit Darvik's armour he grab the stinger and forced it into the heart of the wyvern. He took a step back, and the wyvern fell, dead.

Darvik pulled out one of the wyvern's claws and hastily cut off the head of the wyvern, over the period of a hour, knowing full well that what he was doing was illegal, then he cut off the hand off the wyvern. He picked up it's head and placed it in it's cloak, using it as a bag and put it in his cape as well, and picked up the eggs, took off his armour and placed the urn sized eggs into his empty rib-cage and put his armour back on. Using his telekinesis Darvik levitated the corpse and walked back to the mountain, taking the corpse with it.
Last edited by SteveTheNerd on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby SteveTheNerd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello. What is the world The Final War is set in called?

SteveTheNerd
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 pm

I just finished pixelating my backup character for fun, and now I really want to play as them. I don't think that killing off Petal is a good idea since he has a whole story ahead of him. Would playing as two characters at the same time be a bad idea? Let me know what you think. I also think that Petal should meet HoneyTabby's characters soon.

Petal watched as the duo came out of the barracks again. He wasn't waiting long so he assumed that the new assassin had proved his worth. How could you get rid of a lot of wood? Fire. Petal hated fire. He despised it. As he moved closer to the wooden building, pushing away the thick foliage, he knew that he was almost doing to them what had happened to him, but who deserved their "property" to get burnt down? Did anybody? After cutting down a fire lantern, Petal left the scene with the flames roaring behind him. He knew that now the Corruption wouldn't be able to recruit anyone new easily or safely, yet something felt wrong.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic