The Final War (roleplay)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

The Final War (roleplay)

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Hello everyone! This roleplay will unfortunately not be a slime rancher roleplay, but there is a faction of slimes so at least some of slime rancher can be involved into this. I just wanted to mention the original idea for this roleplay is sensieslime's and slimecrafter's, so this isn't my idea.
Note: unfortunately, your character might get killed because this roleplay starts in a war. So if you prefer not having to add in a new character once and a while, then this might not be up your alley.

Rules:
The classic rules. Always have to have them!
1. Try to write at least one paragraph. Four sentences, at the most. I would prefer if you wouldn't do this: Kevin walked into the kitchen. Disclaimer: I have nothing against Kevins. Please don't sue me.
2. Please write in proper grammar. No "u"s, "4"s, and "y"s please. For example: U walk into a room and look around and wonder y this is happening. If you can, use proper spelling and punctuation too.
3. Be polite to other users and try to stay calm if someone is being rude to you. If by any chance this happens, pm me and I will try to solve the problem out.

What this roleplay is all about:
The year is 609. Dragons rule over the eastern mountains, protecting massive treasure hoards. A kingdom under the northern sea is home to mermaids, who protect every living creature in their sea. Somewhere to the south, a large kingdom inhabited by all manner people, Dwarves and Elves and Men and more. All live in peace together. That is, until an ancient evil begins to arise in the mountains. It disturbs the Dragons so much that an entire mountain collapses in their hurry to leave.But no one knows how to stop it. Until the evijl being begins to distort space and time, sending a group of creatures on a journey to get back home. But can they stop it in time? -SlimeCrafter

Character copy and paster 5000:
Name:
Species description:
Faction:
Magical Ablities:
Character Alignment:
Anything else:
Note: character alignment was a format originally from dungeons and dragons. If you don't know what the character alignments are I would recommend searching it up.

Factions/Species:
Dwarves
Elves
Men
Fairies
Mermaids
Dragons
Evijl
Nymph
Orcs
Anything you want! You can make up a species and a faction. (Sea Dwellers, Land Dwellers, etc.)
After someone joins, the roleplay will start so be quick!
Last edited by HoneyTabby336 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Re: The Final War (roleplay)

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Name: Wesley "Wes" Anido
Species: Dragon
Species description: (Wha's this?)
Faction: Kind of on his own. Read anything else to know why.
Basic description of character: Way to relaxed about everything. He actually has no clue what's going on, because, you know, history class is really boring. Doesn't really care about rules all that much. He may occasionally reference something from the future, like calling for a taxi. Likes the color greenish blueish red. What color is that? I have no idea.
Magical Ablities: Fire. I think that's pretty obvious. Also, does having a wristwatch with a tiny computer in it count? Flight.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Anything else: From the year 1609. (I did say that the evijl being distorted time!)
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm guessing you can use species other then the ones mentioned.

Name: Petal
Species: Bloomling
Species description: Bloomlings are a race of sentient plants and their roots, that resemble legs, easily lift their light weight. Because of this, they are very agile and easily escape certain situations without being caught in the process. Many bloomlings use this advantage to become expert thieves or assassins, giving bloomlings a very bad stereotype. Some would even say that bloomlings are born "criminals". Their bodies are made of fleshy leaves so being weak and vulnerable, their only defence is the blade-like hands they have to slice at anyone who attacks. This, however means that they find it very difficult to pick up or interact with many objects.

The most noticeable part of a Bloomling is the flower on their heads which seems to still be in the process of opening all of the time. The flower will only bloom if the bloomling dies (quite ironic) but their have been rumors that it can open if a special goal is achieved.

I made some pixel art for them.
Faction: Rejected by all major factions.
Basic description of character: The type or colour of the flower on the bloomling's head can indicate a lot of personality and will change according to how the Bloomling acts. Petal's flower is a rose thrift which shows that they are peaceful and proud.
Magical Ablities: Uses no magic.
Character Alignment: True neutral
Anything else: Bloomlings are not native to anywhere specific, but are scattered around about anywhere. Many consider them "pests".
Last edited by sensieslime on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:00 pm

sensieslime wrote:Character Alignment: IDK if I'm doing this right, but they are calm?

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Note: character alignment was a format originally from dungeons and dragons. If you don't know what the character alignments are I would recommend searching it up.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:01 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:
sensieslime wrote:Character Alignment: IDK if I'm doing this right, but they are calm?

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Note: character alignment was a format originally from dungeons and dragons. If you don't know what the character alignments are I would recommend searching it up.

Hope this helps.

Edited it.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 am

I have noticed my roleplay was underneath a lot of ads. I wonder why so many people flock to monomi park forums to advertise... Well anyways, I can finally start the roleplay! Also, I will only put notes on specific things while viewing the characters so you can skip to the end if you are the creator.

Name: Wesley "Wes" Anido
Species: Dragon
Species description: (Wha's this?)
Note: The species description is something to describe what the species you have acts like, but I'll excuse it because everyone knows what dragons are.
Faction: Kind of on his own. Read anything else to know why.
Basic description of character: Way too relaxed about everything. He actually has no clue what's going on, because, you know, history class is really boring. Doesn't really care about rules all that much. He may occasionally reference something from the future, like calling for a taxi. Likes the color greenish blueish red. What color is that? I have no idea.
Magical Ablities: Fire. I think that's pretty obvious. Also, does having a wristwatch with a tiny computer in it count? Flight.
Anything else: From the year 1609. (I did say that the evijl being distorted time!)
Verdict: Your character is well rounded, but I would like some more explaining for how he ended up in 1609 and how he has a tiny computer.

I'm guessing you can use species other then the ones mentioned.
Note: Yeah, sorry I didn't mention that.
Name: Petal
Species: Bloomling
Species description: Bloomlings are a race of sentient plants and their roots, that resemble legs, easily lift their light weight. Because of this, they are very agile and easily escape certain situations without being caught in the process. Many bloomlings use this advantage to become expert thieves or assassins, giving bloomlings a very bad stereotype. Some would even say that bloomlings are born "criminals". Their bodies are made of fleshy leaves so being weak and vulnerable, their only defense is the blade-like hands they have to slice at anyone who attacks. This, however means that they find it very difficult to pick up or interact with many objects.

The most noticeable part of a Bloomling is the flower on their heads which seems to still be in the process of opening all of the time. The flower will only bloom if the bloomling dies (quite ironic) but their have been rumors that it can open if a special goal is achieved.

I made some pixel art for them.
Faction: Rejected by all major factions.
Basic description of character: The type or colour of the flower on the bloomling's head can indicate a lot of personality and will change according to how the Bloomling acts. Petal's flower is a rose thrift which shows that they are peaceful and proud.
Magical Ablities: Uses no magic.
Character Alignment: True neutral
Anything else: Bloomlings are not native to anywhere specific, but are scattered around about anywhere. Many consider them "pests".
Verdict: I like your pixel art (Nice work!) and how Bloomlings are different from how I originally thought they were. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover. Good job!
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Verdict: Your character is well rounded, but I would like some more explaining for how he ended up in 1609 and how he has a tiny computer.

I can explain. Due to the vast diversity of creatures in this world, technology advances rapidly after the war. Thus, most creatures live in massive cities all over the globe, and most of them have a smart watch. It's pretty much an extremely advanced Siri in a wristwatch.

The 1609 part, however, is due to something entirely different. He was sitting in his history class when he fell asleep, and when he woke up he was in a void of color. In the sky above him, there is a hole. He can see his history class. Below, there is another hole. This one leads to a forest. He falls through and so he's here now.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:01 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:
HoneyTabby336 wrote:Verdict: Your character is well rounded, but I would like some more explaining for how he ended up in 1609 and how he has a tiny computer.

I can explain. Due to the vast diversity of creatures in this world, technology advances rapidly after the war. Thus, most creatures live in massive cities all over the globe, and most of them have a smart watch. It's pretty much an extremely advanced Siri in a wristwatch.

The 1609 part, however, is due to something entirely different. He was sitting in his history class when he fell asleep, and when he woke up he was in a void of color. In the sky above him, there is a hole. He can see his history class. Below, there is another hole. This one leads to a forest. He falls through and so he's here now.
Thanks! That explains a lot. I'm going to make my own character now so the roleplay can finally start.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:Thanks.

No problem!

Name: Kacey Parks
Species: Siren
Species description: Sirens are creatures with beautiful voices and instruments that lured people to their deaths and to crash their ship into their island. They used to look like harpies from the air dweller faction, but since they joined the mermaid faction, with the price to stop killing the men. Even though they promised this, it is still dangerous to encounter one because they will lure you to sleep for weeks to years. They can also charm speak, look enchantingly beautiful, and talk to sea animals, as a benefit from the mermaid faction. The faction of men and the sirens always had a rivalry, but they can talk their way out of fighting.
Faction: Mermaid, Sea Dwellers
Basic description of character: Kacey is especially good at singing, speaking her way out of things, and speaking to animals, but her personality is ugly. She's a liar, she turns on you at the worst moment, and worst of all, you forgive her no matter what she does. She can become good, but it might not be possible because of how the sirens taught her to act. Even though she is an awful person, suprisingly she is normal by siren standards. Has long black hair and wears shirts and jeans made out of seaweed.
Magical Ablities: Charmspeak, Lulling people to sleep, Speaking to animals
Anything else: Speaks in the language of fish puns.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

When'll we start?

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 am

Probably right now.
Kacey was tuning her harp for her next assignment. She was told to make a 14 year old dragon named "Wes" sleep for the next century. He broke an important law and unforunately she was assigned to him. "What a pain. Dragons are so hard to make them go to sleep. First we need to charmspeak them and lure them into a cave, then we have to sing while playing our instrument, and what he did wasn't even a big deal! Sure, he dropped a precious medallion that was supposed to be delivered to us into the endless abyss, but who cares! I don't understand why we have to be involved with this." Daphne said.

"Why can't the nymphs do it? They have beautiful voices!" Kacey complained.

"They can't lull people to sleep, you know." Daphne said.

"Didn't they say that it contained some "mysterious evil" or something like that?" Kacey asked.

"Pftt, I doubt it. Some phony rumor that a guy on the street made up." Daphne said. But little did Daphne knew that rumor was going to bring out a war that might wipe out entire races...

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Wesley couldn't understand what was happening. A lot of people were crowding around him, and all of them were mad. All he did was drop a stupid necklace off of a cliff! Well, maybe he chucked it off with all his might. But still, how was that such a big deal? He thought back to when he first got it. He had just fallen out of a hole in the sky, and he landed next to some guy who was asleep. The next thing Wes saw was a necklace with a BIG SHINY THING ON IT AND HE NEEDED IT!!!! He grabbed the thing and rushed off into the forest to hoard it. Then, he heard a voice. "What are you doing? Why are you holding that thing?"
Immediately he stopped running.

"Oh my god, I almost went crazy! Thanks, Henry." gasped Wes.

"You're welcome." his watch replied. "You should probably get rid of that thing!"

"Good idea." Wesley then proceeded to chuck it off of a cliff. Unluckily for him, a bystander spotted them.

"Hey, wasn't that medallion supposed to be delivered to the Sirens?"

"Yeah, that's right! And that dragon just threw it off of a cliff and into the endless abyss!" another bystander shouted. Soon Wesley had a bunch of creatures crowding around him. That leads us back to now. All of the color drained from Wes' face. that was supposed to go to the SIRENS??? I am sooo doomed. he thought.

"Henry?" he asked his watch, much to the surprise of the bystanders. ("It talks?" some asked.)

"Yeah?" It replied.

"I am definitely screwed."

((P.S: Wesley can speak English. Or whatever language the majority of the creatures on this planet speak.))
Last edited by SlimeCrafter on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 pm

((You know, since he's gonna appear quite often, I think Henry needs to be a character as well.))

Name: CyberCube 93821, or "Henry"
Species: CyberCube
Species description: A small cube shaped object with two pixelated eyes. Typically blue, but rarely green and sometimes red. They are the sentient bits of computer code that live in the smartwatches. They can become holograms of whatever they want to be within a 5 meter radius around the smartwatch.
Faction: N/A
Basic description of character: A green CyberCube who lives in Wesley's smartwatch. Chooses to become a human when in Hologram Mode. Likes to yell at people. Mostly at people who threaten Wesley.
Magical Abilities: Hologram, I.I. (Incredible Intelligence), Volume Controls (can make his voice either REALLY LOUD or really quiet)
Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Anything else: His hologram is busted, so in Hologram Mode he appears as a glitchy, digital green human.
Last edited by SlimeCrafter on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Name: Lerilix Aec'Aep
Species: Félinax
Species description: Humanoid felines with a rather strange tendency to over exaggerate. Similar to a cat in fur and tails, but more human in shape. Several subspecies each with a slightly different shape and stripe colour, in this case blue.
Faction: Former rëgal (outlaw), now on the run
Basic description of character: Common theif with no real family or place to go to. Generally very antisocial (mainly due to the bounty on his head).
Magical Ablities: None excluding true forms, a rare change in shape that occurs in félinaexi at times of great need that differs between subspecies, in this case very similar to an extremely strong and fast lion.
Anything Else: Will probably end up chasing at least once. Just warning you.

Might be inadequate, but...

Eh.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:30 pm

I just spent the last hour writing, but Monomi Park logged me out. ;( Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm super upset about that. I'm going to miss like half of it out, sorry.

That aside, although Petal is genderless, they are usually called a male as their voice is masculine. I have nothing against females.

As a child petal was in a group called The Guardians of the Forest. Eventually the elders started to die and then all of the other young ones left to live a different life. Petal was left alone, but the forest gave him all he needed. Water to drink, animals to hunt, fruit or roots to eat. He wasn't happy though. In fact he was very sad, especially since people started to cut down trees again. Every month he would have to flee further into the forest. Every day the deforestation would creep towards him. He was too weak on his own to do anything. He felt helpless all throughout this part of his life, wanting to be able to stand up for the wildlife, to make his family proud. It was one summer day when he decided to try and do something. He was sitting on a branch, eating a fruit when he heard voices down below. It had been many years since he had heard any sort of human language, so it caught him completely off guard.

"Ya' really think burning down the trees is a good idea?"
"Yeah, charcoal is nearly as good as coal, and we wont let the fire get out of hand. Just a couple trees and then we put it out."
"Hmmm, ok, can you start a fire?"
Petals peered over the branch, hoping that he was camouflaged. He knew that the elf, dwarf and the two guards that he was looking down at wouldn't be able to put out a fire once it started raging. Unfortunately, he immediately ruined all of his plans when he screamed as the dwarf was about to light a tree ablaze. Everybody looked at him.

"It's a bloomling" The dwarf stated. "What does he want?"
"He be wantin' to loot us!" Shouted the elf. "He must be a fool, there's armed guards by our sides."
"You must be fools if you think you four can put out a forest fire." Mumbled petals angrily.
"Oh, he's a Guardian wannabe. Listen, you blade of grass, the Guardians brought a lot of struggles to our kingdom. Now please, guards, QUICK SHOOT HIM!"

Before the guards could reach their bows, Petal was swinging from tree to tree, his claw-like hands grasping around them. He knew he would escape, but his home would soon be ashes.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Guess who's back!
Name: Lerilix Aec'Aep
Species: Félinax
Species description: Humanoid felines with a rather strange tendency to over exaggerate. Similar to a cat in fur and tails, but more human in shape. Several subspecies each with a slightly different shape and stripe colour, in this case blue.
Faction: Former rëgal (outlaw), now on the run
Basic description of character: Common thief with no real family or place to go to. Generally very antisocial (mainly due to the bounty on his head).
Magical Ablities: None excluding true forms, a rare change in shape that occurs in félinaexi at times of great need that differs between subspecies, in this case very similar to an extremely strong and fast lion.
Anything Else: Will probably end up chasing at least once. Just warning you.

Might be inadequate, but...

Eh.
Verdict: I see a lot of people going for the "chaotic neutral" take! I don't really see any flaws, too. So pass!

((You know, since he's gonna appear quite often, I think Henry needs to be a character as well.))

Name: CyberCube 93821, or "Henry"
Species: CyberCube
Species description: A small cube shaped object with two pixelated eyes. Typically blue, but rarely green and sometimes red. They are the sentient bits of computer code that live in the smartwatches. They can become holograms of whatever they want to be within a 5 meter radius around the smartwatch.
Faction: N/A
Basic description of character: A green CyberCube who lives in Wesley's smartwatch. Chooses to become a human when in Hologram Mode. Likes to yell at people. Mostly at people who threaten Wesley.
Magical Abilities: Hologram, I.I. (Incredible Intelligence), Volume Controls (can make his voice either REALLY LOUD or really quiet)
Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Anything else: His hologram is busted, so in Hologram Mode he appears as a glitchy, digital green human.
Verdict: don't see anything wrong with this one either. Pass!

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 am

Name: Niruth the Evil One or just the evil one
Species: half-dragon
Species description: a human shape with dragon scales, wings and head
Faction: the corruption
Basic description of character: strong, charismatic and very VERY powerful
Magical Ablities: lightning control
Character Alignment: chaotic evil
Anything else: leader of a powerful group, has control over a lot of royal people and considers himself a puppet master. some times he is over confident and this leads to mistakes
greentitan
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 am

Could somebody please explain what exactly an Evijl is?
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 am

It doesn't matter what it is. You can make it up. Or, you could create a new creature yourself.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 am

Name: Niruth the Evil One or just the evil one
Species: half-dragon
Species description: a human shape with dragon scales, wings and head
Faction: the corruption
Basic description of character: strong, charismatic and very VERY powerful
Note: How powerful are we talking about?
Magical Ablities: lightning control
Character Alignment: chaotic evil
Anything else: leader of a powerful group, has control over a lot of royal people and considers himself a puppet master. some times he is over confident and this leads to mistakes.
Image[/quote]
Verdict: It's great seeing another evil character to keep the plot going, but I'm a bit worried that he might be op. Maybe let him still have control over royal beings, but not to the point of kings and queens.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

As Kacey and Daphne were taking a shortcut through the forest, they saw an elf, and a dwarf, with two guards near them. "Great. We got company." Kacey muttered. She might have to charmspeak her way out of this one.

"Let's try to sneak around, at least. I think we should at least disguise ourselves as dryads because they might realize we're sirens." Daphne said. They snapped some tree branches and put them all around their hair. "I really shouldn't have worn blue today." Daphne sighed.

As they were carefully sneaking around the group, the dwarf looked in their direction. "Hey, you two! Get over here." The dwarf yelled. There was no escaping this. Not to mention, they had guns. "You two dryads?"

"Yes. We are the protectors of these trees." Kacey said. "Just let us pass by, please." She then realized that charmspeaking him was pointless. She then realized that he had a gem on his necklace that blocked charmspeaking and let him know about it.

"Aha! You two are sirens! All you no good sea scum sent our best sailors sinking. Now you're going to pay." The dwarf sneered. "GET THEM!" That's when Kacey realized that she was hopeless in a fight like this.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Deep into the forest, a daylight robbery was taking place.

Silent as a mouse, the young félinax sprung around the treetops, his paper-bound paws landing softly with each bound. Spotting his target, he hooked his legs over the edge of a branch and swung down.

"Think 'e's gone?" The hunter said.
"I think not, Retnu." A figure enrobed in pitch black replied in a low, mysterious accent. "Young félinaexi are quick to flee, but they are persistent. He will be around here somewhere..."

Spotting his chance, the upsidedown theif slipped his paws swiftly into the showing farmer's backpack pocket, searching gently as could be for anything of value. It seemed to be empty. Oh well. Perhaps he would have to go empy-pursed today.

Suddenly, he found it. The cold of platanium ((OOC: a priceless metal I have invented. You may replace this with simple platinum if you wish)) brushed against his paws, sending a jolt of excitement and relief through his spine. Careful to not awaken his drowsy victim, he carefully lifted the necklace out of the bag, slowing his breathing to near standstill. He slowly swung his torso back up to the branch and -
"'Ey! G'down 'ere!"
Lerilix whipped his head around to see a hunter stood mere metres away. Dropping the priceless jewellery in surprise, he jolted down the tree and rushed through the thick shrubbery, his chaser rather literally close on his tail.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby CrazeePi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Name: Conall
Species: Human
Species description: Like a human?
Faction: Whoever hires him
Basic description of character: A strong mercenary with brown hair and light armor who is skilled with bows and spears which he can switch between on the fly. Doesn't like to get attached to things and gets annoyed easily.
Magical Ablities: None
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
Anything else: Will probably come in as one of the two guards (unless sensieslime has any plans for them), so please don't do anything too harsh towards them just yet.
Last edited by CrazeePi on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Eventually, Wesley got mad at the crowd. So, he just dived off of the cliff and spread his wings, allowing him to fly. He flew a short distance over the forest before noticing a problem. There wasn't anywhere to land! He hovered over the forest looking for a clearing, when he finally gave up. "Henry? Do you see anywhere to land?" he asked his watch.

"What?" replied the CyberCube. "Are we flying?" Wes realized that Henry couldn't see anything. He quickly angled his wrist so the watches' screen pointed at the forest below. Henry looked out from inside the watch. "Let's see... Not over there, nor there, nor there... What about that clearing?"

"Clearing?" Wes asked. "I don't see a clearing." Henry sighed and activated the watches' Hologram Mode. A green human with Henry's eyes materialized in front of Wes.

"Down there. A clearing." Henry said, pointing at a patch of trees. Wes flew down to get a closer look, and there was indeed a clearing. He landed very carefully, and quickly realized that it was a bad idea. He had landed right next to a group of creatures. The most noticeable things about the group was that they were fighting, and one was about to set the forest on fire, and two of them were sirens.

"Oh crap. Henry, why did I land here?"

"It was your idea, not mine!"

"No, I distinctly remember that YOU told ME to land here!"

"No, you asked me where to land!" While they were arguing, the dwarf took this time to set the tree he was standing next to on fire. The fire quickly spread, and soon the entire forest was on fire.

"That wasn't supposed to happen..." muttered the Dwarf.

"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THINKS IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO SET AN ENTIRE FOREST ON FIRE?????" screamed Wesley.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Next

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic