Game- User Slimes

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Game- User Slimes

Postby HappyRainbew » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 am

The challenge is that you try to make a slime based on the username and/or avatar of the person who posted above you- be creative as possible! Try and come up with a cool name, and don't do a slime with just their name. (For example, "Smiling Rainbow Slime" = 0 creativity). Use this template:

Slime Name: ___

Tag/joke/line: (optional)

Diet:

Favorite:

Slimeology:

Rancher Risks:

Plortonomics:

Have fun!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HappyRainbew
Rancher

Re: Game- User Slimes

Postby ziulyx » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 am

rainbow slime

"Pink fluffy unicorns!"

Diet: fruit

Favorite: glimmer grape

Slimeology:

Rainbow slimes are rare slimes that come out of clouds when they smell their favorite food, glimmer grapes, These extroverted little gems enjoy socializing and spending time with humans

Rancher Risks: These slimes will constantly follow you making Tarr more common when they eat other plorts. Also These slimes have unstable insides making big explosions when incinerated.

Plortonomics: Not only are the plorts pretty and can be used as jewlery, but can cure blindness and depression making them sought after by docters.
ACAB
ziulyx
Rancher

Postby PhospherTabbyLargo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Sun Slime

Take the heat... TO THE EXTREME!

Diet
Meat

Favorite
Briar Chickadoo (So Evil, It Eats BABY CHICKENS)

Slimeology
This slime is extremely hot, and will cause the rancher to overheat if they so much as touch it. Found in the Glassy Desert, it is very unstable and aggressive. If it were to become a largo, it would be feral, due to the already aggressiveness of the sun slime. It is even known that, if too many collect together, could melt their surroundings.

Rancher Risks
Considered a very dangerous slime, there are many risks coming from trying to ranch one. First off, a plort collector is a necessity. If you go in the ranch to retrieve plorts, you will surely be knocked out. They also require being fed when making a largo, due to the extremely aggressive nature they bring.

Plortinomics
The plort of this slime is very hot, and eventually dies out. Therefore, they are used in heating systems on Earth. When they die out, heating companies have their customers pay to have them replaced. It's a cruel but natural cycle.
I swear I don't talk so formal in life

I'll leave now...

-----------------------------------------------
Profile Pic Created By Cookid123
PhospherTabbyLargo
Rancher

Location: The Mossy Blanket's Very Own Hunter Isle. (Real Place)

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Slime Name: Mini largo

THIS SHOULDNT BE POSSIBLE

Diet: Source slimes' diet

Favorite: Source slimes' favorite(s)

Slimeology: Mini largo slimes are unique in that they're largos... THE SIZE OF NORMAL SLIMES!
How this happens is unknown, but they're rare

Rancher Risks:
You cant form mini largo largo slimes, unless you want a tarr. They also have the risks of any slimes of the largo.

Plortonomics:
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GreatRancher » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 am

Corrupted Slime

Science has gone too far.

Diet:
Everything

Favourite:
Water

Slimeology:
A Tarr that was saved of his doom.For some reason,he wants to be alone and went to the most forgotten parts of the Far,Far,Range...but he's very bad playing hide and seek.

Rancher Risks:
This slime do random things,so be alert and never closes eyes,or will make your ranch a mess in 1 second.He can roll,jump high,explode,make crystals,even spawn largos,ferals and if they're very angry,Tarrs!

Plortnomics:
This slime does have a real plort,but it will become a Random plort if you vac it,so,try luck and hope it's a gold one
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Dank slime

"Man the dankest dank ive dank..."

Diet: fruits

Favourite:
Dab-apple *or Dabble

Slimeology:
This strange slime is a startling one at that. the dank slime occasionally may yell
DANK m3m3s!
No one knows where this word comes from. and what is memes. but maybe one day. scientist will find a way to translate this slimes message to find out what this message is, a Brief message from the past life of sentient life on this planet? or a message from aliens? Who knows, but one thing is for sure. whenenver this slime yells DANK m3m3s! all the slimes near it get startled and jump in unison.

Rancher risks:
The Startling message the slime yells may cause. Escaped coralls. Tarrs. and eaten food

Plortonomics:
The plorts of the dank slime have huge healing properties. mainly for the heart. thats why this plort is very valued

#DANKKKKKSLIEMM
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby bobschicken » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Crystal Slime

"It's clear as shiny, transparent rocks that these slimes are dangerous."
Diet: Veggies

Favorite: Odd Onion

Slimeology:

Believes to be a cousin of the rock slime, the crystal slime is covered in a crown of shimmering, crystal spikes. These spikes seem to form from the crystal slime generating a tremendous amount of internal heat and warping the minerals around them; a truly alien behaviour.

Rancher Risks:

The sharp crystals adorned on the crystal slime's crown will cause a great deal of harm if touched. Worse still, the crystal slime routinely creates large patches of dangerous crystals in the environment around them. Thought to be a means of expelling internal heat, these crystal patches are ultra-hot and can be shattered if splashed with water.

Plortonomics:

Though the crystals produced by a crystal slime are highly unstable, a crystal plort, like all plorts, is far more pure and can be used by slime scientists to engineer a variety of metals that are entirely transparent. This innovation has lead to metropolitan areas on Earth completely transforming visually, allowing more light to reach the streets and the space as a whole a chance to 'breathe.' Architects often describe these transparent metals as 'so totally cooler than normal, boring metals.'

EZ copy paste
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 am

oh :(
come on, try a little better.
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:57 am

The Neutrino Slime

No rotten fruit fer-mion, thanks.

Diet: Rotten fruit

Favorite: Rotten Masseed

Slimeology:
The neutrino slime appears to be completely incorporeal, with the ability to fly straight through walls to escape danger. Where they came from we will never know, but we reckon it's probably somewhere really cool.

Rancher Risks:
While their cute little faces and tiny size might give you the idea of a cute little bundle of happiness, neutrino slimes can be incredibly hard to contain. They run much faster than any human and can easily shoot through corral barriers.

Plortonomics:
Neutrino plorts have no practical use outside the ranch, but they are really fun to throw at people and watch their amazed faces as they glide straight through their bellies.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:42 pm

*bump*
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic