Evogame

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Evogame

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:59 am

Yup.

Dōbutsu

A small moon orbiting Neptune, this dusty lump of earth and water has plate tectonics and even plant life. It is mountainous and almost exactly the same as Earth. Oh, and life has just started there in the year 1026 AD.

X

X is a unicellular organism, the first life form on Dōbutsu and probably the weakest. It has a nucleus, no way of gaining any energy apart from the hydrothermal vents in Dōbutsu's ocean and no cell wall (Better fix that soon!)

Evolution

When you evolve a creature, simple add a letter/number (e.g X-4, XO, or X-U ect) and a description of what and why. To split, just change the colour and the letter, e.g T or D. It follows natural selection (so feel free to just randomly add a huge lump on its eye) and the more splits the better!

Start

X gains a cell wall, vital for it's survival.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Evogame

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:35 pm

After a long time being a free floating cell, A-O has absorbed a mitochondria. *the energy house of da cell* which allows it to slowly build up with atp and mutate.
Who knows what crazy mutations with happen next?
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic