Leaving so Soon?!

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Leaving so Soon?!

Postby SeniorSlime » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for leaving the community for so long.
My hype for Slime Rancher has dropped by an insane amount. It's not that it's bad, It's just I am getting a little backed up with YouTube things and more.

But I would like to say that I will be leaving the Monomi Park Forums.
What does that mean? I won't post as often as I did.
And here is why.

Like all gamers, we have all wanted to create our own Video Games. And while Slime Rancher hype dropped for me, that Idea became more and more like a reality.
So, I would like to announce, that I am going to be making RPG Games using RPG MAKER VX ACE.
I will be exploring the Genre of Horror, RPG (Of course), Adventure and more.
I am currently working on my first project, currently dubbed Character Roleplay I (Will be changed), and I hope to get it on GameJolt by the end of august.

However, I will still be posting. Just not as often, and it will be rare for me to reply or post.
Programming is not something I'm good at. That's why I'm using RPG MAKER.
I'm hoping to become a YouTuber, as it seems like I was born ready to commentate.
You may see me on the RPG MAKER Forums, talking about subjects, requesting help, and other minor things.

So, thank you all for just looking at my Posts. Even if some are kinda bad ;)
And that survey! Best post from me! I LOVED that survey post!
Sorry, I'm getting off track.

Anyways, goodbye for a while, before I make a post about something.

Can I make Slime Rancher References in my games? Maybe some of you guys? XD Would be appreciated.

Ok bye for real!
©Senior Slime 2016 All Rights Reserved

It's my Signature!
SeniorSlime
Rancher

Re: Leaving so Soon?!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:12 am

You're going to be not as active? Alright.

Wait... ooh you're making RPG Games? That's amazing! I'm making games too, but those are made in a different program and they're not limited to being only RPG. I'll for sure follow these projects (If I would like them, of course).

You can make slimy refferences, why not? As long as the game is not filled to a brim with them, of course.

P.S. Here's my little fact about users who leave - I don't miss people that post 1-5 things on the forums and never visit it again a.k.a. Wonderful One-Offs, but I was worried a little that you did leave this place for a bit.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic