Whoopsie

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Whoopsie

Postby PlushKlavier » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:59 pm

I kinda neglected this place aaaa
But I've had many things to do and many things to think about since the last time I was on the forums!

Tomorrow is (hopefully) the day I will officially end my internship and start my summer vacation!
I just need to have a talk with my internship supervisor and a teacher from school and talk about my internship report (I hope I did good, I'm bad at writing reports ;-;)

Friday is my last day at assertiveness training and then my treatment will officially end!
I might do another training in self-confidence though, but I was advised to wait for maybe 3 months to let everything from the assertiveness training sink in, if I then still feel like I need the training then I can always contact them and immediately get an intake! I have an entire year for that, if I wait longer than a year then I have to do it again via the general practitioner so it would take longer to start the training

AND!
And and and my friend and I are working on a webcomic!
My friend made a TON, literally a TON, like 90+ characters for it already, but we still need to think of a good way to start the story, we already have ideas on what will happen and how the end should be, but turning that into a fleshed out story is so difficult
I can't wait for it to be a thing though because all the characters are amazing and it has lots of cryptids in it, the genre is a mix of horror, comedy, and maybe some mystery? ANYWAY it's gonna be great!

Also Overwatch has taken over my life I want all of the Overwatch merch, ALL OF IT!

Life update over!
How has everyone else been and what things did I miss while I was gone from this place?
Come find me on my Tumblr!
plushklavier.tumblr.com
PlushKlavier
Rancher

Re: Whoopsie

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:21 am

Huh, neat.

Everyone else has been good lately, and there were some few announcements like update 0.3.3, and the game coming to Xbox One.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Whoopsie

Postby PlushKlavier » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:49 am

Nice!
Today was my last day at internship, I passed and now I have 2.5 months of vacation ahead of me, plenty of time to catch up with things in Slime Rancher I'd say :P
Come find me on my Tumblr!
plushklavier.tumblr.com
PlushKlavier
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic