A day in a life of slime rancher! (fanfic)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

A day in a life of slime rancher! (fanfic)

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed May 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello! I wanted to try to make a fan fiction on slime rancher! I think it would take an interesting turn to the forums. You can put your own character here and I will write you in the fan fiction. Just copy and paste this!
Name:
Appearance:
Desc of your character:
If you want to be a slime, here is your copy and paste sign in registration:
Slime:
Personality:
diet:
appearance:
desc:
All people who want to be slimes can talk. If you want a fan-made slime that is NOT a registered slime just type it down using the same things up above, but add a description.
Here are the rules!
1. no Gary sues or Mary sues. If you don't know what Gary/Mary sues are, they are invincible characters that can not be beaten. If you do this, I will ask you to try again without any Gary/Mary sue details. You have up to 3 times to try again before you can no longer post here.
2. don't steal other people's characters. I think this is pretty basic, but it's still really important.
Also, if you want to make another fan fiction, PM me ^ u ^ other than that, let's get on to the story!
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Re: A day in a life of slime rancher! (fanfic)

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Chapter one: New Beginnings
Kayla woke up, drowsy. She knew she had to ranch her slimes, but somehow, she felt extremely tired. Then, she remembered, when she was introduced to the farm. She stayed up until 1:00 am to try getting as many slimes as possible while encountering the nasty tarrs. She looked them up in her slimepedia and did a few studies, and they are just aggressive rainbow blobs. She hated them, and even made a tarr repellent. She shared a few ideas with some of her fellow ranchers.

"Kayla, you should definitely try selling these!" Her best friend, Leila exclaimed. She was not that big on selling it.

"It's just tarr repellent! It's not like the plort market or jet packs.." Kayla insisted.

"No it's not! It's way better than that! It's all natural, and it's awesome" she gushed. She knew she was trying to encourage her, but it was really nice.

She knew what she had to do.

"Fine, we'll try selling tarr repellent. If it doesn't sell big, we stop. Ok?" Kayla said. Leila just jumped up and ran all over the place, smiling like if she had a cramp in her mouth.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu May 19, 2016 10:33 am

*Kicks open Door*
Hey i saw this and it looks cool, May i join? (where do i join lol... ima put it here as i dont see otherwise)
Slime: My Profile picture, aka that tabby helicopter thing.
Personality: Very Shy, but if you meet it enough it gets kind, outgoing and friendly.
diet: Meats, Favorite would be Tarr (consult desc for explanation)
appearance: Like a helicopter tabby, but with guns.
desc: I am a Slime that is Semi-rare, I attack tarr and can fly, i Am friendly yet shy at first, can help do daily rancher stuff like get slimes and feed them...
:P
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:20 pm

SgtPugsly wrote:*Kicks open Door*
Hey i saw this and it looks cool, May i join? (where do i join lol... ima put it here as i dont see otherwise)
Slime: My Profile picture, aka that tabby helicopter thing.
Personality: Very Shy, but if you meet it enough it gets kind, outgoing and friendly.
diet: Meats, Favorite would be Tarr (consult desc for explanation)
appearance: Like a helicopter tabby, but with guns.
desc: I am a Slime that is Semi-rare, I attack tarr and can fly, i Am friendly yet shy at first, can help do daily rancher stuff like get slimes and feed them...
:P

sure! I'll add you into the story!
Also, I haven't put in the Q & A yet, but it will come out soon.
Chapter 2: Helicopter tabby slime?
Kayla was walking down to get some honey slimes when a tarr appeared! She grabbed her tarr spray repellent and sprayed it at the tarr. she ran out of repellent. "Oh no!" She yelled. She ran as fast as she can, and then she hit a dead end. As the tarr was about to eat her, a helicopter like tabby slime killed the tarr using some guns.

She was astonished. Slimes were usually eaten by tarrs, but this slime ate it. It wasn't hostile. I pet it just to make sure. It was a little shy, but it wasn't hostile. "Um, hello?" the helicopter tabby said, slowly.

"He- wait, you can talk?!" Kayla yelled. Her slimepedia never said slimes could talk!

"Yup, see this pendant?" The copter tabby slime showed her a rough, uncut diamond dangling on the copter tabby's waist. "This is the reason I can talk." She was interested.

"Can you come over my ranch?" she asked. The copter tabby hesitated for a moment but then nodded. Then, he flew his way to my ranch, alongside my jetpack.

Also, if you are not happy w/ your thingy that makes you talk, just suggest what I should put in instead.
Last edited by HoneyTabby336 on Fri May 20, 2016 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri May 20, 2016 3:57 am

I see i may have forgotten a few things, heh,
Well when i say it eats tarrs, what i mean is it shoots (and kils) tarrs with its gunns because yeh, and eats the corpse... dont ask why its so weird. (the things on the sides of the slime are rocket launchers .3.)
And for the pendent, lets say its a small, rough, uncut diamond that My slime had gotten when they accidentally blew up a rock slime while trying to stop a tarr outbreak... also wont it be weird if people were just commenting here? anyway your going to get the community involved?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri May 20, 2016 5:07 am

SgtPugsly wrote:I see i may have forgotten a few things, heh,
Well when i say it eats tarrs, what i mean is it shoots (and kils) tarrs with its gunns because yeh, and eats the corpse... dont ask why its so weird. (the things on the sides of the slime are rocket launchers .3.)
And for the pendent, lets say its a small, rough, uncut diamond that My slime had gotten when they accidentally blew up a rock slime while trying to stop a tarr outbreak... also wont it be weird if people were just commenting here? anyway your going to get the community involved?

Kind of. I'm Thinking people can write their own chapters on here, or would that be roleplay? Anyways,
I'm trying to let the community involved so this wouldn't just be where people just read the whole entire story but never find a way to respond.

Now I'm editing xD

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri May 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Is it okay if I do this?

Model Number: S74N-13Y
Name: Stanley
Personality: Tense, Always looks for a challenge, Proud of being himself.
Appearance: A Charizard wearing a slightly smoking blue cap, Carries a massive laser cannon in his back. Random parts of his body are made of metal, but you can only see them when he's angry
Desc of your character: A real Hot Headed guy, Stan likes to yell and fight. Any time he encounters a threat he considers worth his time, he attacks it on sight. (Rhyme unintentional) When he gets angry, a robotic voice says FULL OVERRIDE, his metal body parts become visible, and his eyes turn a glowing angry red. He only uses his laser cannon when he's angry, and when he is no longer angry, the voice says SHUTTING DOWN, his eyes turn normal color, and he calms waaaay down. He also speaks English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Tarr, Slime, Martian, Polish, and every other language in the known universe.
Species: Cyborg-Charizard
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:Is it okay if I do this?

Model Number: S74N-13Y
Name: Stanley
Personality: Tense, Always looks for a challenge, Proud of being himself.
Appearance: A Charizard wearing a slightly smoking blue cap, Carries a massive laser cannon in his back. Random parts of his body are made of metal, but you can only see them when he's angry
Desc of your character: A real Hot Headed guy, Stan likes to yell and fight. Any time he encounters a threat he considers worth his time, he attacks it on sight. (Rhyme unintentional) When he gets angry, a robotic voice says FULL OVERRIDE, his metal body parts become visible, and his eyes turn a glowing angry red. He only uses his laser cannon when he's angry, and when he is no longer angry, the voice says SHUTTING DOWN, his eyes turn normal color, and he calms waaaay down. He also speaks English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Tarr, Slime, Martian, Polish, and every other language in the known universe.
Species: Cyborg-Charizard

Yup! Actually, I'm considering letting people write a few chapters. Do you want to write a chapter? If not, I'll write one. * u *

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri May 20, 2016 4:22 pm

Don't introduce Stan yet, I am gonna give him a sort of intro.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri May 20, 2016 4:50 pm

ay' ma'e id feel li'e makin' ya' a Chappy' a'er ma'e...
ma styl' ma'e be a bi' dif'n't
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:Don't introduce Stan yet, I am gonna give him a sort of intro.

Oh, ok :P
SgtPugsly wrote:ay' ma'e id feel li'e makin' ya' a Chappy' a'er ma'e...

I'm a little confused to what you're saying..

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri May 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Chapter 2.5: Stanley
Stanley lay back on the chair, taking a much needed rest from adventure. He had been throughout the entire universe, doing things most people only dreamed about. In some worlds, (Earth included) he was a criminal, although he hadn't really done anything wrong. (Although, there was the time he had stolen the spacecraft he was in now...) In others, he was a hero, saving all sorts of aliens from evils beyond comprehension. (Once, he saved an alien race from a giant ice cream cone comet. Yeah.) And in yet more, he was a strange traveler who visited frequently. He sighed, thinking about the good times... Although, some of those good times had just happened yesterday. Suddenly, there was a large explosion that shattered his relaxation. a chunk of something hit Stan in the arm, really hard and he rushed off to the escape pod, barely making it out of the spaceship before it exploded. He hit the ground on some planet in the Exratio Galaxy, and the pod was destroyed. Stanley climbed out of the wreckage and examined his arm. A large chunk of the Nuclear-Xenon drive was embedded in his arm. He pulled it out and examined the wound. It grafted itself together, which meant that his Regeneration Core System was still working. As he climbed over the hill, he fell and rolled into a clearing where two creatures were talking, and passed out.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat May 21, 2016 7:49 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:

Il put it in a non stupid language
well mate id feel like making you a chapter, mate. my style might be different to the one you write in.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:18 pm

SgtPugsly wrote:
HoneyTabby336 wrote:

Il put it in a non stupid language
well mate id feel like making you a chapter, mate. my style might be different to the one you write in.

Oh sure! I'll be grateful for that! ;)

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic