Evo game: Plante Platante

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Evo game: Plante Platante

Postby SgtPugsly » Wed May 11, 2016 11:29 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:
SgtPugsly wrote:I can help resize things! isnt too hard, actually, il just throw you a tutorial or something if you feel, lol.
O, after continually being on the rim of Sky Mountain and Feeding on {404 NOT FOUND}, they have grown, gaining Broader wings, Small Stub-Like limbs, most likely coming to legs, (rather fashoinable) spikes and a bigger jaw. (p.s please give me sessions on how to make these things longer, HELP, p.s.s i hope im not being too annoying with these.)
I think this O evo is a little too much... Whatever, I'm gonna make it an entirely new creature called D! Yeah, no. It should just be a split.

Sorry, the Artistic side of my got hold and i went overboard... yeah, sorry... >////<
Edit: X////X THIS IS THE FIRST POST ON PAGE 3 OH NOOOO
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed May 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Due to the massive volcano known as Sky Mountain, there should be a new mechanic:

ERUPTIONS!
Once every year, (starting in the middle of this year's summer and changing each year) Sky Mountain explodes, spewing magma and volcanic stones everywhere. This means: IF YOUR CREATURE IS IN A CAVE, IT WILL FILL WITH LAVA. IF IT IS NOT PROTECTED, IT WILL BE HIT BY STONES AND KILLED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Thu May 12, 2016 7:29 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:Due to the massive volcano known as Sky Mountain, there should be a new mechanic:

ERUPTIONS!
Once every year, (starting in the middle of this year's summer and changing each year) Sky Mountain explodes, spewing magma and volcanic stones everywhere. This means: IF YOUR CREATURE IS IN A CAVE, IT WILL FILL WITH LAVA. IF IT IS NOT PROTECTED, IT WILL BE HIT BY STONES AND KILLED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Soooo.. you're just gunna take my job of being the owner of this thread and start adding new mechanics and mashing them together with don't starve shipwrecked to make our lovable elephant-like P have to move out.... it's not anywhere near summer anyway and I really wouldn't like other people to add new mechanics because then it would be hard to keep track of everything, but we'll roll with it I guess... don't worry, I'm not angry at you. ;)
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu May 12, 2016 9:13 am

I think eruptions are a good idea, except they only really cover the island that they are on, :/
PE Have Hunted C for a while, effectively growing bigger tusk-extrusion things to help attack P from long range, as well as small lumps on each side inbetween their legs, is this new legs or something more interesting? only time (and evolution path choice) can tell.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Thu May 12, 2016 12:19 pm

SgtPugsly wrote:I think eruptions are a good idea, except they only really cover the island that they are on, :/
PE Have Hunted C for a while, effectively growing bigger tusk-extrusion things to help attack P from long range, as well as small lumps on each side inbetween their legs, is this new legs or something more interesting? only time (and evolution path choice) can tell.

PE eating P doesn't seem right to me since the PE are ex-P from the P nest. But, hey, I guess that's fine and we'll go with it ;D

To make room for a bigger and smarter brain, P grow a larger, and derpy head. I have also tried to make the body bigger, but it never turns out right and it just doesn't look as it did before. If someone wants to evolve P to have a better body then please feel free to, and thank you.

Also, I would like to say, our creatures may get so intelligent one day, that they make weapons, tribes and tools just like humans!
Last edited by sensieslime on Thu May 12, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu May 12, 2016 12:45 pm

sensieslime wrote:
SgtPugsly wrote:I think eruptions are a good idea, except they only really cover the island that they are on, :/

PE eating P doesn't seem right to me since the PE are ex-P from the P nest. But, hey, I guess that's fine and we'll go with it ;D

the PE arent one to let go of a grudge :D
*overly happy music begins to play as a random PE murders a P by stabbing it in the back with a knife (lol):D*
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 13, 2016 7:45 am

P's body grow and P are now 5 cm tall!!! Yep... that's it...
Last edited by sensieslime on Fri May 13, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri May 13, 2016 9:18 am

PE have Evolved a larger Brain area, Meaning they are smart enough to learn, know, and altar plans to adapt to Weaknesses of enemies, as well as their legs moving out to accomodate the large, now confirmed wings on either side of their body.

and about your idea about smarts and weapons, we might end up eradiating the land and making Mechanical monsters in the future, yeah.
p.s i know that feel when you think your evolution description is tiny.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 am

A strange mutation in PE makes their blood go purple and their claws and fangs are covered in a poisonous purple goop that can be useful for hunting C and J. They also grow a poisonous club on their tail to help defend themselves against J. This is a split from PE called PEV.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

J develops spikes all over it's body, in order to protect it from PE's. These new found spikes are not only defensive, but a J can run into a enemy and wound it with relative ease. J's brain also develops to have better communication skills with other J's.
Last edited by Blazekop12 on Sat May 14, 2016 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Blazekop12 wrote:Image

J develops spikes all over it's body, in order to protect it from PE's and P's. These new found spikes are not only defensive, but a J can run into a enemy and wound it with relative ease. J's brain also develops to have better communication skills with other J's.

P's aren't aggressive. ;p The only time a P has killed another creature was when PE was made and no ordinary P will kill.

P just keeps on getting bigger! At this new size of 7 cm, P can eat H with ease and they are getting too big for even strong predators like J or PE to hunt!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:18 am

sensieslime wrote:
Blazekop12 wrote:Image

J develops spikes all over it's body, in order to protect it from PE's and P's. These new found spikes are not only defensive, but a J can run into a enemy and wound it with relative ease. J's brain also develops to have better communication skills with other J's.

P's aren't aggressive. ;p The only time a P has killed another creature was when PE was made and no ordinary P will kill.

P just keeps on getting bigger! At this new size of 7 cm, P can eat H with ease and they are getting too big for even strong predators like J or PE to hunt!

Edited it :P
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sun May 15, 2016 12:23 am

P grows longer which is maybe so it can make it's legs stronger and bigger later on.

PEV's poison tail turns more into the shape of an arrow head so it's easier to attack with and poison J. Their poison tusks also grow.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed May 18, 2016 11:08 am

NEW EVENT!

The island is getting colder. Much colder. But the cold isn't the only thing the creatures have to worry about. A storm has come across the island. A blizzard. The blizzard is so bad, P can only bring back a couple H to their group before the harsh weather forces them to retreat back to the cave. PE can hardly find any C to eat because the C are in hibernation and PE can't attack P because they can't go into a cave full of creatures almost three times as big as them which gives one option: attack J. a single J gives enough meat to feed about 6 PE but they do fight back with their strong jaws and can kill a PE in one strike. The PE have moved down into the forest area in attempt to hunt the J. An all out war between J and PE is about to happen!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Wed May 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Great.
USE THE GUUUUUNNS
jk
As it gets colder, the PE (p.s you'r PEV still says PE) grow longer tusks with a red tip to reach J from farther away and poison them, yeah, THEY AINT DYIN' ON MA WATCH!
also, i think the P have no way to defend htemselves, if they all are in their cave and the PE attack, they cant fight back, only run, while the PE eats a bit of their group the others run, having no ability to attack as they are herbivores, heh, FOUND A PLOTHOLE! (i think, i may miss something or dont understand)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Wed May 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Oh, we are having a war now? Well well well... TIME TO DIE!

Due to the increasing threat of PE and harsher weather, the J's begin to increase their defenses and attacks. The J's fur grows to keep them warmer as well as their limbs and claws getting larger to help attack PE. The J's end of tail also forms a club like part that helps send any opposing enemy flying with the might of it.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Thu May 19, 2016 7:07 am

A group of PE go into the P cave to hunt. Although the P eventually use their large body weight to squash them ( I know the P are peaceful but they really had to kill them in order to defend their babies) the P do come out of the fight with some wounds. The P decide it's time to start fighting back and grow two tusks next to their face that can be used to attack hostile creatures or cut down H.

Here are PEV's new portraits.

Winter has now officially ended!!!! It seems it ended early this year, maybe it's like the planets equivalent of a leap year where rarely seasons end early. Spring arrives and the blizzard suddenly stops allowing creatures to roam freely around. P leave their cave and venture into the jungle but PE, PEV and J stay in the forest to fight. PEV fight alongside PE meaning J can be outnumbered but J are much stronger at the moment. Since P left the cave, J decide to nest in the cave instead, going out everyday to fight PE or PEV. PE and PEV now live next to the water as their wing like things on their body can be used to swim so they can ambush J from within the water.

P find it very nice in the jungle and plan to nest there.

H grows a bigger, yellow flower because of spring and start to develop leaves to harness more sunlight.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Due to the new spring weather, the J's flourish, retreating from the cave and traveling to the newly found plains! These plains fit the J's, with patches of H everywhere which helps J find easy food. With no active threats, the J's continue to grow, getting a bigger head and brain! J's also have the spikes on their backs merge into a second exoskeleton, which might come to use later on.

Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 20, 2016 9:36 am

P's tusks grow which helps them cut V down in the jungle or scare off predators that come too close. On the rare occasion that the predator does not leave, the P will carry on giving more warnings until they finally attack the intruder.

P become quite curious after nesting in the jungle and adventure a bit (the new brown spots on the map symbolise a creature's nest). All they discover in more of the plains and a mash next to the ocean. Once all the islands around the island become discovered then I will expand more of the world map so we might want a water or flying creature to discover those.

Also, we should have at least a full in-game year before we think about making our creatures clever enough to form tribes and eventually machines.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri May 20, 2016 11:30 am

PE grow Bigger Wings In which they use To cross the Void Between the main land in and a new area.
They Find a desert, that is home to a new mamal (someone please do it because i got no ideas for a new animal D:)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:14 am

Some J's begin exploring the void between the plains and the islands, but eventually begin settling inside the ocean, growing fins for swimming. These J-F's spend most of their time swimming in the ocean, finding food that has floated up to the surface. Eventually, the J-F's might even find the source of this food!
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Mon May 23, 2016 2:41 am

P's legs and tusks grow to make it easier to move, defend themselves and cut down V. P are getting very tall too, at an average height of 10 cm.

Since J are too strong and P are to large to fight, the PEV species have been forced to evolve better weapons to kill J. Their poisonous claws merge together, making some sort of spiked feet and they grow poison spikes on their tail for defence. If they want to stand any chance against P then PE, PEV, J and JF will need to grow a lot.

O gain longer feet and claws. They now sometimes venture to the J or PE/PEV areas to slash at the other creatures with their new claws. Sometimes they go to the jungle and pick up C before taking them back to their nest. However, they won't dare go near P and they will need larger talons to be able to kill and take prey home more effectively. O are now omnivorous.
Last edited by sensieslime on Mon May 23, 2016 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Mon May 23, 2016 8:10 am

We have a new starter creature for the desert. Now because this is an icy planet, the deserts have a thin layer of snow on them unless it's summer when the snow melts or in winter when there is a very think layer of snow. The new simple species lives under the snow in the sand and a length of 400 nanometres long. Here is the new S.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:10 am

To fend off the invading PEV, the J's begin to develop side blades in order to cut and slash through PEV's with relative ease. Also, over time, the J's have been exposed to PEV's poison, rendering it not nearly as lethal as it was before, but it still causes harm in large amounts.

The J-F's continue going underwater and finding food, and have re-developed gills. The J-F's also have had their fins improve to help glide through the sea faster, as well as having their exo-skeleton disappear in and it has been replace with top flippers on their back, also helping sea travel.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 am

I think that we should all branch out to different creatures every time we evolve instead of evolving the same one or two creatures every time. Well I'm going to evolve different creatures every time now anyway.

S grow two legs to help them move. They still are only able to eat bacterium but they currently seem to be the strongest cell in the desert since they now have small eyes. These eyes can be used to track down other cells to kill them before eating them. It looks like S is going to be another aggressive creature.

JF loose their legs and travel deeper with their two new fins to find out what's the source of the strange food floating up to the surface. There definitely seems to be something down there, whether it's plants or creatures it'll be food for the omnivorous JF species.

JF discover a deep water spot, where they can dive very deep and find many secrets. Perhaps they will nest down there. For now they nest in the shallows above the deep sea place as shown by the new brown nest indicator.

P have found a way to keep warm without having long fur. They now use thick skin to keep warm and it works just as well as the old fur. The new skin is also very tough and hard to damage by the other creatures.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic