Evo game: Plante Platante

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Evo game: Plante Platante

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 06, 2016 8:15 am

P have made it out of the pond! Their lungs have fully developed and they manage to crawl across the land. They can nibble on H and wander around the forest discovering other ponds just like the one they came from. The fact that they're on land means that it will be cold. The planet is always cold so their new fur will help a lot and winter comes after the next evo so their thick protection will save them from freezing.

Since a creature is on land I would like to create a new mechanic.

This is the map. Anything black means none of our creatures have discovered that place.

As you evolve the creatures, you can also update the map! For example, you could say that a creature travels north and discovers mountains then draw the mountains on the map. Now not only can you evolve the creatures but you can make the island as we go along. Mabey our creatures will be able to travel to different islands in the future. You have to imagine snow everywhere though!

Here is a key!

Green= Forest (made of H.)

Blue= Pond or lake, depending on size

Grey= mountains

Turquoise= Swamp

Red= Volcano

Light Green= Jungle (made of V. SHHHH... We haven't met them yet)
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri May 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Is it okay if I can add a new creature? Not a split or anything, but a creature. if I can, then here it is:
This is O, the volcano bird. It has no legs, and it depends on the heat of the volcano that is Sky Mountain. Currently, they are ONLY found in the rim of the volcano.
MAP UPDATE:
ADDED: Mountain range, and the beginning of what could be an ocean... And a swamp. The volcano is a huge mountain that extends to the stratosphere, so it's kinda like Earth's mount Everest. It's called Sky mountain, yes I know its uncreative.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 06, 2016 2:00 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:Is it okay if I can add a new creature? Not a split or anything, but a creature. if I can, then here it is:
This is O, the volcano bird. It has no legs, and it depends on the heat of the volcano that is Sky Mountain. Currently, they are ONLY found in the rim of the volcano.
MAP UPDATE:
ADDED: Mountain range, and the beginning of what could be an ocean... And a swamp. The volcano is a huge mountain that extends to the stratosphere, so it's kinda like Earth's mount Everest. It's called Sky mountain, yes I know its uncreative.

Yep, that's fine! Why is map now written in white?
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:03 pm

J develops lungs and fur and is ready to go to land! It's fur keeps it warm to survive the harsh winter weather, and develops a new mouth to suit the environment! The J species is on land, and this is the last evolution before a new season! BRACE YOURSELVES FOR WINTER!
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri May 06, 2016 3:36 pm

sensieslime wrote:Why is map now written in white?

Because I felt like doing that.

EDIT: I forgot to describe how big O are! They are fairly small creatures, the adults are about 1 inch long, with a wingspan of about 1 1/8 inches.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Since it's winter I would like to post an update so no one forgets about any creatures!

P was the first creature to make it to land. They have some fur to help them survive the planets climate and winter. These creatures are about 2.5 centimetres long and are big enough to eat H and other plant species just waiting to be discovered.

J was the second creature to make it to land. They, too, have fur just like P to survive the cold. These are about 2.1 centimetres long and can eat plant species.

E is officially confirmed a plant now and are stuck under the ice stuck during winter. They manage to get nutrients by sticking their roots into the ground. These are about 5.2 millimetres long.

In this season, these aren't many H's and where there are some, they're withered by the cold season. They're still edible but don't give many nutrients to our creatures. These are about 13 centimetres long.

Guess what? Can you guess by the skull in JL's picture? That's right! JL are now extinct because they had no prey to eat since both P and J escaped and they were left with the plants.

This is the newest edition to our island, O. O is a volcano bird that lives in the rim of the only volcano currently discovered. They might become our new carnivore! I mean, it's like a phoenix right now but we could make it a dragon type thing. They are about 1 inch long and have a wingspan of about 1.1 inches.

P.S, the word map is really hard to see now. Please change it back.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Sat May 07, 2016 5:10 am

BTW, once our map has been completed I'll expand it. We only have a small bit of the map right now. Also, I have a new rule which is that you can only add two features to the map every time you update it.

P travel west from their original pond and find the mountains. There is a small opening to a cave and they decide to nest there. Every day, five P will leave the nest and bring back food for the rest of their group. This is because their brain has improved and they are now much cleverer. They have also grown a nose and can now sense food and J which is very useful since J are aggressive and territorial. If P accidently stumble across a J nest then they will be attacked but now they can avoid them.

J grow small claws on their feet to climb! They now nest upon H and can climb up to it and out with ease.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:11 am

J continues to adapt to being on land. J's tail grows, to help latch on to things like higher land, and it's brain has developed to a point where it and other J's travel in groups, helping one another. If any other species go near J's, the J's will team up and attack them, and proceed to eat them with their new omnivorous mouths, which help them gain more food in the barren winter environment.
(I also changed the picture size to 64 by 64 so I can add more features to the creatures.)
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat May 07, 2016 7:15 am

P continues to hunt and eat, as to which they have a longer snout to attack from farther away and fangs to extract more nutrients, to help get more out of the limited food, and to hurt more, incase they are in a case where they need to fight to get out, or defend against the J.
(p.s i made a black outline to P so that you can see brighter details easier, i can revert it if necessary)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sat May 07, 2016 8:56 am

SgtPugsly wrote:P continues to hunt and eat, as to which they have a longer snout to attack from farther away and fangs to extract more nutrients, to help get more out of the limited food, and to hurt more, incase they are in a case where they need to fight to get out, or defend against the J.
(p.s i made a black outline to P so that you can see brighter details easier, i can revert it if necessary)

Uhhh... P are herbivores and are the most peaceful creature of them all. They eat H which is a plant so I'll make it a split.

The original herbivore P. Still very, very peaceful.

PE, a new carnivore variant of P that kills J for food. I made up a story for why a few of the P became carnivorous. During winter, one day when the five P went to look for food got into a fight with a J. The five P team up on the J and kill it, accidently sucking some nutrients from it's body. They realise that they can eat the J and bring it back to their cave. However, the other P are disgusted by the P's actions and outcast the five P from their group.
The five carnivorous P get a new name for killing other creatures which is PE and they go north to find a new nest and discover a jungle! In the jungle there is a new species of plant called V!
V are 6.4 cm tall and can be eaten by herbivores such as P or omnivores such as J. The PE now nest in the Jungle where they hunt another species called C.
C is an omnivore and can suck the blood and nutrients out of other creatures with their long mouth.

This is the new map:

P looks so fluffy! I could just hug them! I'm not sure if I would hug PE though...
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat May 07, 2016 10:08 am

I have made a Evo Tree for our plethra of entities, Including the time it was made, all our creations and a few (scaled down) versions of our map, and notes on when events from them happened, including extinction, land-ing, and more to come!

But now physical Education is out and deadly like it is, and who'd want to hug physical education?
and well, when you try to make a harmless evolution but spawn a hellspawn.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sat May 07, 2016 10:12 am

SgtPugsly wrote:I have made a Evo Tree for our plethra of entities, Including the time it was made, all our creations and a few (scaled down) versions of our map, and notes on when events from them happened, including extinction, land-ing, and more to come!

But now physical Education is out and deadly like it is, and who'd want to hug physical education?
and well, when you try to make a harmless evolution but spawn a hellspawn.

Thank you! I have no idea how to make these so you've really helped me out!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat May 07, 2016 10:23 am

sensieslime wrote:Thank you! I have no idea how to make these so you've really helped me out!

Its easy, i just copied and pasted them into a canvas, attached some lines and edited a few pictures, nothing too hard :) also why not add an evolution for C here?

C have Grown a bit Fatter to help aid in warmth of the winter season, as well has growing a small set of teeth, fangs, whatever they are to help aid in piercing a subject and catching a vain to suck the blood out of, and it grew better eyes to help aid in farther and wider FOV.
you may have to zoom to see the grey teeth thing, as well as the lighter part of its body being only an outline to make it "fatter" without any resizing.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Mon May 09, 2016 8:42 am

P continues to stay in their cave and evolve a tongue! This tongue can be used to taste food so P can determine what food is good or what food is withered and bad. They also grow toes on their feet to climb over steep hills and mountains. Also, blaze can you make P's portrait bigger like you did with J because my pixel program can't do that without messing everything up?
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Mon May 09, 2016 1:04 pm

I can help resize things! isnt too hard, actually, il just throw you a tutorial or something if you feel, lol.
O, after continually being on the rim of Sky Mountain and Feeding on {404 NOT FOUND}, they have grown, gaining Broader wings, Small Stub-Like limbs, most likely coming to legs, (rather fashoinable) spikes and a bigger jaw. (p.s please give me sessions on how to make these things longer, HELP, p.s.s i hope im not being too annoying with these.)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 10, 2016 8:06 am

Please remember to only add one or two changes per evolution. Don't worry, it's fine once or twice. can you make P's portrait bigger than because I can't do my next evolution on them until it's done? Yes, that evolution is going to be quite interesting. Thanks.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 am

sensieslime wrote:Please remember to only add one or two changes per evolution. Don't worry, it's fine once or twice. can you make P's portrait bigger than because I can't do my next evolution on them until it's done? Yes, that evolution is going to be quite interesting. Thanks.

Don't worry famalam, i got your back
sorry, here 's what your actually lookin' for mate (i think)
please dont murder me, i just treid to funny.
Last edited by SgtPugsly on Tue May 10, 2016 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 10, 2016 10:57 am

SgtPugsly wrote:
sensieslime wrote:Please remember to only add one or two changes per evolution. Don't worry, it's fine once or twice. can you make P's portrait bigger than because I can't do my next evolution on them until it's done? Yes, that evolution is going to be quite interesting. Thanks.

Don't worry famalam, i got your back
sorry, here 's what your actually lookin' for mate (i think)

Thank you! also, that Mona P is GREAT! I love it!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am

P grows a trunk! This can be used to reach the top of H and pull them to the ground which makes it a lot easier to eat. Also, P's brain has developed and they have made one of their pack members the alpha. There are about 70 P in the cave nest and all are now commanded by one P.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

rivalry, ¬-¬ u wanna go P?
After many continuous days or hours of hunting down C and eating them, the PE are experiencing a change in fur color, there old grey coat is shedding off and a new, orange one is setting in, as well as they have grown small claw-like toes and fingers to grip onto mountains and such, to aid in attacking C and sometimes P or J when their guard is down.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:19 pm

SURPRISE AMBUSH!

J develop 2 pairs of mandibles to help take down prey easily, and it's inner mouth allows it to eat H's with relative ease. J's brain continues to develop, having the J's travel in packs of 5-6, supporting each other and hunting prey together.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Wed May 11, 2016 7:25 am

SgtPugsly wrote:rivalry, ¬-¬ u wanna go P?
After many continuous days or hours of hunting down C and eating them, the PE are experiencing a change in fur color, there old grey coat is shedding off and a new, orange one is setting in, as well as they have grown small claw-like toes and fingers to grip onto mountains and such, to aid in attacking C and sometimes P or J when their guard is down.

P grows 2 ears to hear for predators like PE or J and be able to escape.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Wed May 11, 2016 8:13 am

Id had made my PE a woolly mammoth if your P wasnt becoming an elephant.
Pe develops a More streamlined tail So its easier to Run, along with new feet to help climb up and jump off of high cliffs, be faster for quick getaways and to be quieter, to aid in suprise attacks.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed May 11, 2016 9:53 am

SgtPugsly wrote:I can help resize things! isnt too hard, actually, il just throw you a tutorial or something if you feel, lol.
O, after continually being on the rim of Sky Mountain and Feeding on {404 NOT FOUND}, they have grown, gaining Broader wings, Small Stub-Like limbs, most likely coming to legs, (rather fashoinable) spikes and a bigger jaw. (p.s please give me sessions on how to make these things longer, HELP, p.s.s i hope im not being too annoying with these.)
I think this O evo is a little too much... Whatever, I'm gonna make it an entirely new creature called D! Yeah, no. It should just be a split.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed May 11, 2016 10:29 am

Our current creatures are:

Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic